Sign in to follow this  
Michael Starr

Wasps at Yeovil!!!

Did anyone else get constantly attacked by wasps at Yeovil tonight... there seemed to be soo many flying around us... was ridiculous.

"Wasps", Hah! Howabout ''Ladybirds'' and ''Hoverflies''.May not sound bad, but had you been on the coast of Norfolk a couple of weeks ago or so, you would know what i''m talking about.Nasty stuff [N]

[quote user="Michael Starr"]Did anyone else get constantly attacked by wasps at Yeovil tonight... there seemed to be soo many flying around us... was ridiculous.
[/quote]

I believe the Yeovil groundsman was instructed to place several half empty coke cans around they away stand prior to kick off

[quote user="Michael Starr"]Did anyone else get constantly attacked by wasps at Yeovil tonight... there seemed to be soo many flying around us... was ridiculous.[/quote]what did you expect with yellow shirts?

Yeah that was quite weird.I took my gf last night and she gets freaked out by wasps big time. Rather embarrassing in a crowded place when that happens.I think their may have been a nest nearby.