Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

It can only be Norwich City

Losing 7-1 at home, to winning 4-0 away in a cup competition....only Norwich City could do that. And that''s the ''fun'' of supporting them! [:d]

[quote user="Downloads"]No it''s not fun, i will need a bypass by Christmas![/quote]Haha oh dear [:D]

Not really if you are one of probably about 30% of people in this country - supporting man utd,chelsea,etc....

[quote user="Brendan"]Not really if you are one of probably about 30% of people in this country - supporting man utd,chelsea,etc....[/quote]Exactly...

Yeah but they''re not exactly.. real fans are they, i doubt many of them have been to Old Trafford or Stamford Bridge.

[quote user="Lambo"]Yeah but they''re not exactly.. real fans are they, i doubt many of them have been to Old Trafford or Stamford Bridge.[/quote]Well no, but they seem to think they are real fans. [;)]

[quote user="Lambo"]Deluded muppets[/quote]Guess you can feel sorry for them though - they think they know what it''s like to have real passion for a club...to go to games!

I know loads of Man U fans who go to games, and watch every game on TV etc... it''s very easy to be self-righteous about it.

But then I don''t feel the constant need to prove or tell everyone that I''m more of football fan than the next person. People have as much right to enjoy football on a casual level as us more hardcore supporters. Never understood the need to suggest how much you support your team is somehow a bloody competition in itself?

[quote user="First Jedi"]I know loads of Man U fans who go to games, and watch every game on TV etc... it''s very easy to be self-righteous about it.

But then I don''t feel the constant need to prove or tell everyone that I''m more of football fan than the next person. People have as much right to enjoy football on a casual level as us more hardcore supporters. Never understood the need to suggest how much you support your team is somehow a bloody competition in itself?[/quote]Yeah, and i know just as many who don''t go to games, but might sit on the tv watching their team. It''s not a competition by any means, but it''s very different watching Man Utd on your sky sports package every year, to being at carrow road for every game of the season, watching us fall and climb etc.