Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Come On Yeovil!

[quote user="LQ"]I doubt it.

You''re an adult - you don''t have to sink to such a level. Or maybe you do. It''s a reaction thing obviously.
[/quote]

Seriously LQ, how am I meant to deal with that? I''m  no good at ignoring it.......you know that!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="spark65"]

first Wizard you are scum give me me your address and I will come and put you out of your misery you sad person you need a good car crash

[/quote]

You need proffessional help...........

[/quote]

Well we''re certainly in full agreement on this one Wiz [:D]

Not by wishing ill on someone''s family and passing it off as ''karma''.

[quote user="LQ"]Not by wishing ill on someone''s family and passing it off as ''karma''.

[/quote]No, he said ''karma'' dictates it, what goes around comes around. 

[quote user="LQ"]Not by wishing ill on someone''s family and passing it off as ''karma''.

[/quote]

I didn''t wish nothing of the sort LQ, life/karma does that sort of thing......you know full well it does. If you wish death on someone, I and many people believe you''ve invited it back on yourself.

im city till i die i know im sure i am im city till i die why oh why do you take pleasure in defeat all i want is for our team to do well yet you sad people just want defeat i just dont get it

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

I didn''t wish nothing of the sort LQ, life/karma does that sort of thing......you know full well it does. If you wish death on someone, I and many people believe you''ve invited it back on yourself.

[/quote]

Put the cork back  in and be carefull climbing the stairs!  

What an awful result tonight hey Wiz?!? To lose 4-0 to a team like Norwich is just not acceptable!

Still, there''s another chance for one of your many teams to win on Saturday - come on Exeter!

Thats right, lets drive another nail in Gunns managerial coffin, the sooner Odd Job and his damn nightmare team have gone the better, always remember though the prized idiots who appointed them.................

They need to be hounded out too!

[/quote]

you arse crack

Jesus, what the hell is going on here.  People telling Wiz to die,Wiz responding by saying thats bad Karma that could affect the instigator or their family? Someone else saying that 1st Wizard needs a good car crash.  Bloody hell, remember what we''re discussing here, bloody football.  Great result by the way, and very pleased for Gunny (christ, somebody''s going to tell me to die now I''d imagine...)

[quote user="No Quarter"]Jesus, what the hell is going on here.  People telling Wiz to die,Wiz responding by saying thats bad Karma that could affect the instigator or their family? Someone else saying that 1st Wizard needs a good car crash.  Bloody hell, remember what we''re discussing here, bloody football.  Great result by the way, and very pleased for Gunny (christ, somebody''s going to tell me to die now I''d imagine...)[/quote]I would, but im scared of the Karma...[;)]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="No Quarter"]Jesus, what the hell is going on here.  People telling Wiz to die,Wiz responding by saying thats bad Karma that could affect the instigator or their family? Someone else saying that 1st Wizard needs a good car crash.  Bloody hell, remember what we''re discussing here, bloody football.  Great result by the way, and very pleased for Gunny (christ, somebody''s going to tell me to die now I''d imagine...)[/quote]
I would, but im scared of the Karma...[;)]
[/quote]

[:P]

[quote user="Norwich"]Seriously what is wrong with you, you would have been more pleased if we had lost wouldn''t you?[/quote]

Nowts wrong with me Norwich, tonight was a Micky Mouse game, against Exeter, despite my loathing for Gunn I want City to stuff them!

[/quote]

Until you get the ''Come on Exeter'' thread up tomorrow.

Attention seeking at its best. [6]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Norwich"]Seriously what is wrong with you, you would have been more pleased if we had lost wouldn''t you?[/quote]

Nowts wrong with me Norwich, tonight was a Micky Mouse game, against Exeter, despite my loathing for Gunn I want City to stuff them!

[/quote]

Until you get the ''Come on Exeter'' thread up tomorrow.

Attention seeking at its best. [6]

[/quote]

You''re going to have a long wait Wazzy, Exeter is about league points, we simply must get some on the board.