Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Come On Yeovil!

[quote user="PaulyH"]Well I hope we win just like any other rational SUPPORTER!!!

I''m attending tonight and have paid my money not in the hope of a Norwich defeat.

1.Whilst down the road from me spare a thought for those making the long trips.

2. Its insulting to them to have to read your garbage about how another defeat is the answer to our problems.

3.You are so narrow minded Wiz.
[/quote]

I''ve adjusted you quote Paul so my replies are clearer ok?

1. I don''t suffer the foolish.

2. Don''t read my posts.

3. Why thank you!

[quote user="Freebie City F.C."]Gunn wont ever walk he will have to be sacked because if nothing else he is one of the most big headed arrogant tossers ever to hold the job , Roeder was 50 times the man this idiot is.[/quote]Says he whose name was Loan City Fc taking the piss out of how many loans we had, brought in by GLENN ROEDER

Do you really want us to lose our first six games in Division 3?!

And, actually, I still don''t think that they''d get rid of him so we''d just be sinking deeper and deeper into the mire.

[quote user="macdougalls perm"]

And, actually, I still don''t think that they''d get rid of him so we''d just be sinking deeper and deeper into the mire.

[/quote]

You really think that Mac P?.............Surely his position by then would be untenable.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="macdougalls perm"]

[/quote]

You really think that Mac P?.............Surely his position by then would be untenable.

[/quote]

Would like to think so but I''m not so sure. I suppose that it would raise general anger levels to fever pitch but we''ve already seen how unresponsive this regime can be to public opinion. Don''t get me wrong, I can see where you''re coming from but I just think that it''s a dangerous thing to wish for. 

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Thats right, lets drive another nail in Gunns managerial coffin, the sooner Odd Job and his damn nightmare team have gone the better, always remember though the prized idiots who appointed them.................

They need to be hounded out too!

[/quote]

Yet another idiotic post from the Wiz - it does not matter how you feel towards gunn etc but I could never cheer for another team to win against the team that I support - I know we are all different and have our different theories but win tonight and start to regain the confidence lost on Saturday is my priority.

To want your team to lose is pathetic. You want us to lose and sack gunn so we can get in a manager who can win, however why wouldnt you be happy if we started to win with gunny in charge? if we won the next 3 games (i''ll admit its not likely) people will say that it''s looking good. give the bloke a chance. Losing 7-1 is unnacceptable but the season is not over yet.

hahaha - classic Wiz... wants our team to loose as much as any binner... half the time. I''m sure you''re faith will be restored after the next victory, and lost again following the next loss... move on... nothing to see here... this isn''t the Wizard you are looking for.

Oh yeah thats right Wiz and get a manager in with experience - remember Roeder (the one who got rid of Hux) - experience there I think and that done us a world of good did''nt it

[quote user="Freebie City F.C."]8-0 Yeovil would do nicely , surely Gunn would be gone then .
[/quote]

I think even Delia would realise that Gunn is no managerial genius if that scoreline happened tonight!

I''ve been seeing posts looking for us to lose since the worthy out days.Doesn''t seem to work well does it?

[quote user="Bomber"]Oh yeah thats right Wiz and get a manager in with experience - remember Roeder (the one who got rid of Hux) - experience there I think and that done us a world of good did''nt it[/quote]

Hmm? I wanted Tilson, indeed so did the board until Saffend said no, Roeder was a knee jerk reaction to that refusal.

[quote user="Bomber"]Oh yeah thats right Wiz and get a manager in with experience - remember Roeder (the one who got rid of Hux) - experience there I think and that done us a world of good did''nt it[/quote]

Therefore all experienced managers are bad? That seems to be what you are saying.

Delia seems blind to ever thing,  surely she can see Gunn is far from a good manager! The worthy campaign was different, worthy ran out of ideas, Gunn had none from the start!!!

[quote user="baldyboy"]

so Wiz if he gets the boot do you REALLY think that cow will get us a decent manager? Thought not, so why not stop going on about sacking GUNN? we are in this mess thanks to Delia and the Clubs policy of being friendly to everyone!! FFS which other chief exec would have given the manager a hug after that shite on saturday? if that was Jordan at Palace, Warnock would have been sacked at Half Time!!!!!

thats what should have happened to Gunn but we all know it will NEVER happen with the bitch from suffolk in charge!!!

[/quote]Any chance you could moderate your effing language? She might not be your favourite person in the world, but there is no justification for that kind of abuse. Maybe try growing a pair and then trying to construct a cogent argument rather than resorting to slagging people off in a needlessly offensive way. I know you''re not the only one, but, Jesus, she''s the owner of a football club, perhaps not a particularly good one, but she''s not Myra effing Hindley.

What happened, to most cynics point of view, that they''ll give Gunn 10 games in charge of the new season to judge him ?Yeah Sat was awful but we won''t know whether that was a one off or a sign of things to come until games have been played.Im dismayed at the rubbish support demonstrated on this site in particular.

[quote user="Next door to Boyer"]What happened, to most cynics point of view, that they''ll give Gunn 10 games in charge of the new season to judge him ?Yeah Sat was awful but we won''t know whether that was a one off or a sign of things to come until games have been played.Im dismayed at the rubbish support demonstrated on this site in particular.[/quote]yeah cause Gunn hasnt had 20 competitive games,why does he deserve more?

so Wiz if he gets the boot do you REALLY think that cow will get us a decent manager? Thought not, so why not stop going on about sacking GUNN? we are in this mess thanks to Delia and the Clubs policy of being friendly to everyone!! FFS which other chief exec would have given the manager a hug after that shite on saturday? if that was Jordan at Palace, Warnock would have been sacked at Half Time!!!!!

thats what should have happened to Gunn but we all know it will NEVER happen with the bitch from suffolk in charge!!!

Any chance you could moderate your effing language? She might not be your favourite person in the world, but there is no justification for that kind of abuse. Maybe try growing a pair and then trying to construct a cogent argument rather than resorting to slagging people off in a needlessly offensive way. I know you''re not the only one, but, Jesus, she''s the owner of a football club, perhaps not a particularly good one, but she''s not Myra effing Hindley.

Hear hear.

And come on Norwich tonight, I don''t want to be a laughing joke for much longer and all these losses that people like Wiz want, ain''t going to make Delia sell quickly. I always want my team to win.

At 3 nil up I think the win is certain now, so the 3 points are welcome....er hang on, this was only a Micky Mouse cup win wasn''t it.

Beat Exeter, Brentford and Wycombe and maybe I''ll forgive the Col Who result.........but its unlikely, only promotion will erase that.

Agree to some extent, it is only a cup but not a micky mouse cup.

But you must be gutted to see us win hey?

[quote user="Norwich"]Seriously what is wrong with you, you would have been more pleased if we had lost wouldn''t you?[/quote]

Nowts wrong with me Norwich, tonight was a Micky Mouse game, against Exeter, despite my loathing for Gunn I want City to stuff them!

[quote user="hogesar"]Well. I hope i don''t cause offence when i say.C''MON CITY! [:D][/quote]I''m glad i done that. [:)]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Gunn Revolution"]first Wizard. Please die.[/quote]

Sadly karma dictates that childish remark is going to bounce back on you..........or worse, your family.[:(]

[/quote]What a ridiculously ignorant retort.Shows you up for what you are, ''Wizard''.

[quote user="LQ"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Gunn Revolution"]first Wizard. Please die.
[/quote]

Sadly karma dictates that childish remark is going to bounce back on you..........or worse, your family.[:(]

[/quote]

What a ridiculously ignorant retort.

Shows you up for what you are, ''Wizard''.
[/quote]

You have to be joking woman, am I supposed to let that remark pass? you''d have wet your knickers!

I doubt it.You''re an adult - you don''t have to sink to such a level. Or maybe you do. It''s a reaction thing obviously.