Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Come On Yeovil!

Thats right, lets drive another nail in Gunns managerial coffin, the sooner Odd Job and his damn nightmare team have gone the better, always remember though the prized idiots who appointed them.................

They need to be hounded out too!

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]In hoping that we lose you must accept the possibility that we may win, so why not just hope for the latter each week? That''s what I tend to do. [*-)]
[/quote]

Yes, and we get hurt every damn time Lord!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]In hoping that we lose you must accept the possibility that we may win, so why not just hope for the latter each week? That''s what I tend to do. [*-)][/quote]

[/quote]Will hoping that we lose make you feel better? [*-)]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]In hoping that we lose you must accept the possibility that we may win, so why not just hope for the latter each week? That''s what I tend to do. [*-)][/quote]

I don''t think your theory has played out too well the last 3 managers though has it.

Closing your eyes and just blindly hoping will get you a nasty surprise when you finally open them

[/quote]Will hoping that we lose make you feel better? [*-)]

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"]In hoping that we lose you must accept the possibility that we may win, so why not just hope for the latter each week? That''s what I tend to do. [*-)][/quote]

I don''t think your theory has played out too well the last 3 managers though has it.

Closing your eyes and just blindly hoping will get you a nasty surprise when you finally open them[/quote]Ok so let''s hope we lose tomorrow night. Then what? [:D]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Also surely hoping that Norwich win doesn''t blind you from what''s going on, does it? I don''t see why it should. [:S]
[/quote]

If we beat Yeovil that buys Gunn yet more time, that in the long term will see us relegated again..............that lesson  needs to be learnt now....not in November.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Also surely hoping that Norwich win doesn''t blind you from what''s going on, does it? I don''t see why it should. [:S][/quote]

If we beat Yeovil that buys Gunn yet more time, that in the long term will see us relegated again..............that lesson  needs to be learnt now....not in November.

[/quote]Errr but surely if City start to win consistently then it shows that Gunn''s going his job right. If that''s the case then why hope for a loss over a win? [:S]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Also surely hoping that Norwich win doesn''t blind you from what''s going on, does it? I don''t see why it should. [:S]
[/quote]

[/quote]i can see your point wiz and understand exactly why your cheering for yeovil, the fact is that until delia is hounded out then down is the only place we''ll be going

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Errr but surely if City start to win consistently then it shows that Gunn''s going his job right. If that''s the case then why hope for a loss over a win? [:S]
[/quote]not being funny but after 19 games last season and this saturdays performance what makes you think that we''re going to start winning consistently? i know you said IF but there is no evidence to suggest that this will happen any time some

Wiz, correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t it yourself who told everyone to give it 10 games before jumping to any conclusions on how our season would be? This of course is when people were optimistic about the coming season after our pre-season results. Therefore, just because we lost the opening game of the season (and I’m as angry and upset about this as anyone else), shouldn’t we give the team these 10 games to see if they can make amends? I’m pretty sure had we of won the opening game, you would have been telling people to “calm down, let’s not get carried away, it’s only one game out of 46 etc…” So why not the other away around?

Basically to want the team that you ‘SUPPORT’ ( in your case I use that word very loosely) to lose any game, no matter what your feelings towards the players, manager, coaching staff, directors or anyone else at the club, is just pathetic, childish and just makes you look like an attention seeking idiot!

If it takes a bad result tomorrow night to shake things up then I''m all for it. After all, there are no points at stake... I like Gunny, but lets be honest, he''s not a good football manager!

There is no point in hoping for a Yeovil victory Wiz because it will make no difference to Gunn''s position.

He will never quit (if he was a quitter why didn''t he walk after relegating a team which had been out of the relegation zone for 12 months before he touched it?).

Delia will never sack him (Roeder has frightened her off appointing someone who isn''t a close family friend).

That''s what is so depressing about all of this. Gunn is here to stay nomatter what happens until January at the very least.

By the time he eventually does leave we will be a lower than average League One team with little hope of promotion in the near or medium term future.

We had opportunities to turn things around when Roeder left, and to a lesser extent, when we lost to Charlton in May. But we have shot ourselves in both feet with the appointment and endorsement of Gunn as manager - and so many said it at the time.

Once the CE and chairman see they have lost the supporters then BG will be dealt with. If the results continue Saturday then he won''t have a job after the 6th game. The club has made mistakes and I think BG was the last of them. They just wanted to see if he actually could pull it off and he can''t. I would be very surprised if McNally hasn''t marked BG''s card already over the weekend.

[quote user="Broadstairs Canary"]There is no point in hoping for a Yeovil victory Wiz because it will make no difference to Gunn''s position. He will never quit (if he was a quitter why didn''t he walk after relegating a team which had been out of the relegation zone for 12 months before he touched it?). Delia will never sack him (Roeder has frightened her off appointing someone who isn''t a close family friend). That''s what is so depressing about all of this. Gunn is here to stay nomatter what happens until January at the very least. By the time he eventually does leave we will be a lower than average League One team with little hope of promotion in the near or medium term future. We had opportunities to turn things around when Roeder left, and to a lesser extent, when we lost to Charlton in May. But we have shot ourselves in both feet with the appointment and endorsement of Gunn as manager - and so many said it at the time.[/quote]

I would be amazed if after, say, 6 straight defeats and us bottom, that Gunn would be tolerated by the board, by then, there''s going to be some nasty scenes at Carrow Road.

Yesterdays anger is just the start of it.

[quote user="Slim"]

Wiz, correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t it yourself who told everyone to give it 10 games before jumping to any conclusions on how our season would be? ...makes you look like an attention seeking idiot!

[/quote]Exactly, he can''t go 10 weeks without saying things to try and get attention

[quote user="Slim"]

Wiz, correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t it yourself who told everyone to give it 10 games before jumping to any conclusions on how our season would be? This of course is when people were optimistic about the coming season after our pre-season results. Therefore, just because we lost the opening game of the season (and I’m as angry and upset about this as anyone else), shouldn’t we give the team these 10 games to see if they can make amends? I’m pretty sure had we of won the opening game, you would have been telling people to “calm down, let’s not get carried away, it’s only one game out of 46 etc…” So why not the other away around?

Basically to want the team that you ‘SUPPORT’ ( in your case I use that word very loosely) to lose any game, no matter what your feelings towards the players, manager, coaching staff, directors or anyone else at the club, is just pathetic, childish and just makes you look like an attention seeking idiot!

[/quote]

Surely Slim, 1-7 and our worse home defeat ever! removes any pre planned deals on my part eh?

Gunn wont ever walk he will have to be sacked because if nothing else he is one of the most big headed arrogant tossers ever to hold the job , Roeder was 50 times the man this idiot is.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Slim"]

[/quote]

Surely Slim, 1-7 and our worse home defeat ever! removes any pre planned deals on my part eh?

[/quote]

Well that''s your choice Wiz, but why not try getting behind the team for the next few games and see how things go? If after then things are the same (lets face it..,it can''t get any worse) then i''ll be with you! These are the times when the football club needs all the support it can get. It''s understandable that people are upset and angry after Saturday, but it is only 1 game so far.

I would rather we just won the league with Gunn in charge.

Well I hope we win just like any other rational SUPPORTER!!!I''m attending tonight and have paid my money not in the hope of a Norwich defeat. Whilst down the road from me spare a thought for those making the long trips. Its insulting to them to have to read your garbage about how another defeat is the answer to our problems. You are so narrow minded Wiz.

so Wiz if he gets the boot do you REALLY think that cow will get us a decent manager? Thought not, so why not stop going on about sacking GUNN? we are in this mess thanks to Delia and the Clubs policy of being friendly to everyone!! FFS which other chief exec would have given the manager a hug after that shite on saturday? if that was Jordan at Palace, Warnock would have been sacked at Half Time!!!!!

thats what should have happened to Gunn but we all know it will NEVER happen with the bitch from suffolk in charge!!!

It''s a tough one Wiz, I don''t want Gunn in charge any more than you but I always want to see the team win.So I neither agree or disagree with you.