Sign in to follow this  
NEXHOO

Poor Physio?

Bit of a question mark hanging over the quality of our physio. I have lost track of the number of times players of been out longer than first thought. Time for a change i think

I don''t really feel it is his fault-i put it down to our training methods or our horrendous luck!!

I mean how many other clubs have suffered so many cruciate knee ligament injuries!!

Crikey.

We tried to get rid of Worthy and that backfired cos now he''s doing lovely. So when that one failed we started whinging about the board and "Doomcaster" etc etc trying to get rid of them. And now we gonna get rid of the physio! What next, sack Delia?

What is it about NCFC fans that makes us try and change every member of staff like we''re Real Madrid or AC Milan? Let''s just let whatever be for the time being and see where we get. The board/manager/players haven''t listened to us for a long time now, and they''re doing very well because of it!

Yeah but after the last home game I saw divots all over the pitch, I reckon we should sack the groundsman and as for those cheeky turnstile operators who just slow everybody down trying to get into the ground - well they should go as well!! and have you seen the clubs tea lady with her hair in a bun!! that is so 1970s! if I had my way!! blah blah blah

You''re having a laugh! Even with the legendary Tim Sheppard our injury list was a shambles! I suppose though with things going so well, moaners like yourself have to find something to moan about!