Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Now Humiliate Exeter and Brentford.

This is about league points now, not a Tin Pot Cup (Great goals though by Holt) if City can put 6 points on the board before the Wycombe game, the Colchester game will start to seem like a fading nightmare.

I don''t like or rate Gunn even less so with Smith and Jones, but I have no desire to see City in the 4th division because of my personal dislikes..........that would just be spiteful on my part.

So whether or not some posters like it, I will say Come On City, and to hell with it.

Nothing should surprise me with you Wiz, but for some reason it still does.

Only 2 days ago you were willing for Yeovil to beat us, which I''m sure you''ve noticed they didn''t! And now, after a convincing away win, you''re a Norwich supporter again!

Just to let you know, a supporter should be someone who SUPPORTS the team win or lose. And definitely not someone who wants the opposition team to win, whatever the circumstances! Something which I feel you may still struggle with!

[quote user="First Jedi"]" Lets hope he was wearing his colostomy bag...[/quote]

I pray you never need one, it usually means cancer, but hey, as long as sick bastards like you find it funny.[:|]

[quote user="Slim"]

Only 2 days ago you were willing for Yeovil to beat us, which I''m sure you''ve noticed they didn''t! And now, after a convincing away win, you''re a Norwich supporter again!

Just to let you know, a supporter should be someone who SUPPORTS the team win or lose. And definitely not someone who wants the opposition team to win, whatever the circumstances! Something which I feel you may still struggle with!

[/quote]Here here.

[quote user="Slim"]

[/quote]

Oh do behave slim, you don''t get it do you, last nights game in the grand scale of things was worth jack s*** I will have the same attitude in the next round (Unless its scum!)

But league games?................thats another matter.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

So whether or not some posters like it, I will say Come On City, and to hell with it.

[/quote]

[8] So tell me now, and I won''t ask again
Will you still want this tomorrow?

This is about league points now, not a Tin Pot Cup (Great goals though by Holt) if City can put 6 points on the board before the Wycombe game, the Colchester game will start to seem like a fading nightmare.

I don''t like or rate Gunn even less so with Smith and Jones, but I have no desire to see City in the 4th division because of my personal dislikes..........that would just be spiteful on my part.

[/quote]Me thinks your purpose on this forum is to be contrary

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]The wind hath changed in Lowestoft this fine day.[/quote]

Where? read my post again.........now whats changed?

[/quote]Your support for the team. You either support the team in every game or not at all,you can''t switch support on and off(well I can''t).The Carling cup can be very lucrative(Euro place) so I don''t follow your logic on the Mickey mouse thing either.

I''ve stuck up for a Wiz a few times however his displays of "support" wishing Yeovil to lose in order to get Gunn out the door was a ridiculous thing to say... sorry Wiz but I''m with Big Bob on this one

[quote user="Shack Attack"]Funny how it''s a Tin Pot Cup when we win. I can well imagine the reaction if we had slipped to another defeat.[/quote]Just about to post this myself, Shack. Nice one. [Y]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]The wind hath changed in Lowestoft this fine day.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Your support for the team. You either support the team in every game or not at all,you can''t switch support on and off(well I can''t).
The Carling cup can be very lucrative(Euro place) so I don''t follow your logic on the Mickey mouse thing either.
[/quote]

I might pin that to my signature Inch High,  maybe for the Chelsea''s it is............but us?[:D]

Wiz you say in the grand scheme of things last night wasn''t worth a lot... I am in total disagreement, last night was worth a hell of a lot. Would you rather go to Exeter on the back of a 4-0 DEFEAT with the fans still in uproar, or would you rather go to Exeter on the back of a 4-0 cruise controlled victory, away from home, against someone in the same division as us?

Last night vital Wiz, vital to raise team spirits and put last week behind us.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]The wind hath changed in Lowestoft this fine day.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Your support for the team. You either support the team in every game or not at all,you can''t switch support on and off(well I can''t).
The Carling cup can be very lucrative(Euro place) so I don''t follow your logic on the Mickey mouse thing either.
[/quote]

I might pin that to my signature Inch High,  maybe for the Chelsea''s it is............but us?[:D]

[/quote]

A Careling Cup run didn''t seem to do Burnley much harm last season, did it now? They were only one goal away from a European spot, and the confidence and belief they gained from it propelled them through the play-offs. We should be taking every competition seriously, even the Johnstone''s Paint Trophy.

"I pray you never need one, it usually means cancer, but hey, as long as sick bastards like you find it funny."

Or it just means old age... my dad works in that industry... I could get you some at wholesale prices if you like?

[quote user="Lincs CR"]Wiz you say in the grand scheme of things last night wasn''t worth a lot... I am in total disagreement, last night was worth a hell of a lot. Would you rather go to Exeter on the back of a 4-0 DEFEAT with the fans still in uproar, or would you rather go to Exeter on the back of a 4-0 cruise controlled victory, away from home, against someone in the same division as us? Last night vital Wiz, vital to raise team spirits and put last week behind us.[/quote]

It''ll take wins at Exeter AND Brentford to put the week behind me Lincs.............but I do take your points.         [Y]

I predicted 3-0, holt, hoolahan and cody.

It almost camt true......

didnt you predict 8-0 to yoevil wizard?

or was it the 9-2 one??

COYY - Exeter 0 - 3 Norwich :)

[quote user="Dion Dublin Legend"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]The wind hath changed in Lowestoft this fine day.[/quote]

[/quote]Your support for the team. You either support the team in every game or not at all,you can''t switch support on and off(well I can''t).The Carling cup can be very lucrative(Euro place) so I don''t follow your logic on the Mickey mouse thing either.[/quote]

[/quote]

A Careling Cup run didn''t seem to do Burnley much harm last season, did it now? They were only one goal away from a European spot, and the confidence and belief they gained from it propelled them through the play-offs. We should be taking every competition seriously, even the Johnstone''s Paint Trophy.

[/quote]Your wasting your breathe, he''s too blinkered to see the benifits.

[quote user="Lincs CR"]Wiz you say in the grand scheme of things last night wasn''t worth a lot... I am in total disagreement, last night was worth a hell of a lot. Would you rather go to Exeter on the back of a 4-0 DEFEAT with the fans still in uproar, or would you rather go to Exeter on the back of a 4-0 cruise controlled victory, away from home, against someone in the same division as us? Last night vital Wiz, vital to raise team spirits and put last week behind us.[/quote]

Probably not the most appropriate question to ask Wiz...he won''t know what to say...or if he does, expect him to change his mind again tomorrow (and then again the next day)

[quote user="First Jedi"]"I pray you never need one, it usually means cancer, but hey, as long as sick bastards like you find it funny." Or it just means old age... my dad works in that industry... I could get you some at wholesale prices if you like?[/quote]

Bowls and bladder fine and dandy thanks, sadly some peoples aren''t.

[/quote]

Not what you were saying earlier is it Doddery.  You want to make your mind up, if it is still functioning properly.  From Hope we get stuffed to hope we stuff them in double quick time?  You should get off that fence, it must be hell on your bony old arse.

"Bowls and bladder fine and dandy thanks, sadly some peoples aren''t."

My humour and ability not to take ones self too seriously is fine and dandy thanks, sadly some peoples aren''t.

The products he sells are really cool! Ultra-absorbent material... works with any liquid to trap it in, totally dry, non-toxic and you could eat your dinner off them after (not that you''d want to...)

Works all loads of liquids... except cider, bizarrely.

In case anyone didnt know, the players are staying in the south-west for the exeter game.

My source in the pink-un videprinter thing, i said a comment to pete asking him and he told me.

Probably a good move to stay over there. After last Saturday the last thing they want is to see Carrow Road any time soon ;)