Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Now Humiliate Exeter and Brentford.

[quote user="Scooby"][quote user="First Wizard"]

This is about league points now, not a Tin Pot Cup (Great goals though by Holt) if City can put 6 points on the board before the Wycombe game, the Colchester game will start to seem like a fading nightmare.

I don''t like or rate Gunn even less so with Smith and Jones, but I have no desire to see City in the 4th division because of my personal dislikes..........that would just be spiteful on my part.

So whether or not some posters like it, I will say Come On City, and to hell with it.

[/quote]

Not what you were saying earlier is it Doddery.  You want to make your mind up, if it is still functioning properly.  From Hope we get stuffed to hope we stuff them in double quick time?  You should get off that fence, it must be hell on your bony old arse.

[/quote]

When you can read, and digest my posts properly Scatty, we''ll talk again.

[quote user="Brendan"]I predicted 3-0, holt, hoolahan and cody. It almost camt true...... didnt you predict 8-0 to yoevil wizard? or was it the 9-2 one?? COYY - Exeter 0 - 3 Norwich :)[/quote]

Grasp this Brendan, I NEVER do score guesses........I leave that to others.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Brendan"]I predicted 3-0, holt, hoolahan and cody. It almost camt true...... didnt you predict 8-0 to yoevil wizard? or was it the 9-2 one?? COYY - Exeter 0 - 3 Norwich :)[/quote]

[/quote]

Is that "NEVER this week" or "NEVER ever"[:^)]

What were your feelings about past managers taking tin pot cup competitions seriously Wiz[:^)]

Some times after peeing myself reading your posts  I could do with one of them bags[:O]

But God bless you my friend... please don''t change[Y]

[;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Scooby"][quote user="First Wizard"]

This is about league points now, not a Tin Pot Cup (Great goals though by Holt) if City can put 6 points on the board before the Wycombe game, the Colchester game will start to seem like a fading nightmare.

I don''t like or rate Gunn even less so with Smith and Jones, but I have no desire to see City in the 4th division because of my personal dislikes..........that would just be spiteful on my part.

So whether or not some posters like it, I will say Come On City, and to hell with it.

[/quote]

Not what you were saying earlier is it Doddery.  You want to make your mind up, if it is still functioning properly.  From Hope we get stuffed to hope we stuff them in double quick time?  You should get off that fence, it must be hell on your bony old arse.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Erm, Wiz thread 10th August quote:  Come on Yeovil!  Wiz thread 12th August quote: Now humiliate Exeter and Brentford

I think I can read Doddery, maybe your memory goes after 48 hours though.

[quote user="Scooby"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Scooby"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Erm, Wiz thread 10th August quote:  Come on Yeovil!  Wiz thread 12th August quote: Now humiliate Exeter and Brentford

[/quote]

Err? One''s a meaningless cup game imo............one''s a vital league game again imo,

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Scooby"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Scooby"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Err? One''s a meaningless cup game imo............one''s a vital league game again imo,

[/quote]If it was meaningless, why did it matter to you yesterday that we lost it? [*-)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Is that "NEVER this week" or "NEVER ever"[:^)]

What were your feelings about past managers taking tin pot cup competitions seriously Wiz[:^)]

Some times after peeing myself reading your posts  I could do with one of them bags[:O]

But God bless you my friend... please don''t change[Y]

[;)]

[/quote]

On this occassion Nuty, Never Ever.........and I''ll try not to change..........until I change my mind thats is![;)]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Scooby"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Scooby"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If it was meaningless, why did it matter to you yesterday that we lost it? [*-)]
[/quote]

Good grief Lord! please read my first post in this thread, carefully, I''m not repeating it again.

Yesterday it mattered that we lost in the "Tin Pot Cup" as it would add pressure to Gunn''s position, today it doesn''t matter if we win in it because it''s meaningless. [S]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Yesterday it mattered that we lost in the "Tin Pot Cup" as it would add pressure to Gunn''s position, today it doesn''t matter if we win in it because it''s meaningless. [S]
[/quote]

Losing in a tin pot game would still have helped get rid of Gunn without hurting the club too badly, HOWEVER, beating Exeter whilst prolonging Gunn tenue, would put vital points on the board for us.

I would rather have that and have to suffer Gunn as the price then have City relegated.

Now if you can''t understand that.............testicles!

Pretty soon Wiz you''ll start spinning round and round in circles so much you''ll disappear up your own arse...................  hopefully.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Yesterday it mattered that we lost in the "Tin Pot Cup" as it would add pressure to Gunn''s position, today it doesn''t matter if we win in it because it''s meaningless. [S][/quote]

Losing in a tin pot game would still have helped get rid of Gunn without hurting the club too badly, HOWEVER, beating Exeter whilst prolonging Gunn tenue, would put vital points on the board for us.

I would rather have that and have to suffer Gunn as the price then have City relegated.

Now if you can''t understand that.............testicles!

[/quote]But surely the more we lose the less time Gunn has and the more time a new manager has to stage a comback, no?

[quote user="Scooby"]Pretty soon Wiz you''ll start spinning round and round in circles so much you''ll disappear up your own arse...................  hopefully.[/quote]

What a wonderful idea.

[quote user="Shack Attack"]Funny how it''s a Tin Pot Cup when we win. I can well imagine the reaction if we had slipped to another defeat.[/quote][Y] So true.

Leave the man to his views.  Supporting Norwich has never been simple has it??

I started posting on this board because i was really p1ssed at last season - Loan players being the most annoying thing - Not being a fan of Gunn, Not being a fan of Delia.

Then we start signing our own players for a change, some of whome i rate - Cue feelings of positivity

Felt more positive as even tho friendly games mean nothing, they were still wins against a couple of decent teams and we were playing a good style of football

Come the first game of the season a 7-1 slaughtering. All positivity drains away.

Second game of the season we dish out a 4-0 beating.

I mean, anywhere else other than Norwich? Is it really that surprising if people differently on different days?? It''s not like we lost 2-1 and then won 1-0, it''s bleedin'' extremes! I''m with you Wiz, i feel this season will have more emotions than most and just hopefully the club will get through it and be promoted! I''m not actually sure now where i think we will finish, God only knows.

[quote user="Downloads"]

I started posting on this board because i was really p1ssed at last season - Loan players being the most annoying thing - Not being a fan of Gunn, Not being a fan of Delia.

Then we start signing our own players for a change, some of whome i rate - Cue feelings of positivity

Felt more positive as even tho friendly games mean nothing, they were still wins against a couple of decent teams and we were playing a good style of football

Come the first game of the season a 7-1 slaughtering. All positivity drains away.

I mean, anywhere else other than Norwich? Is it really that surprising if people differently on different days?? It''s not like we lost 2-1 and then won 1-0, it''s bleedin'' extremes! I''m with you Wiz, i feel this season will have more emotions than most and just hopefully the club will get through it and be promoted! I''m not actually sure now where i think we will finish, God only knows.

[/quote]

I''m glad that you can relate to me Downloads, I only wish others did, like most posters on here I only want what best for City....................  in the long term.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Downloads"]

[/quote]

I''m glad that you can relate to me Downloads, I only wish others did, like most posters on here I only want what best for City....................  in the long term.

[/quote]

...unless tomorrow  you change your mind !

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Downloads"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

...unless tomorrow  you change your mind !

[/quote]

Thats one thing which will never change, it hasn''t for 53 years!