Sign in to follow this  
Stevo Barclay boy for ever

What happened

[quote user="Stevo Barclay boy for ever"]What happened to all those so called supporters that were putting down Delia and Gunn? I thought that Gunn wasn''t qualified to win a game? So if we start winning are all of you going to go back on your beliefs? There''s a thing.[/quote]

Oh I do love these posts, the hurt and shame of last Saturday is still fresh in my mind, and it will live with me forever as the worst day in NCFC history.

We can all start bitching again if you''d like, I am sure some of us could oblige.

really who honestly cares about the forum warriors anyway ?everyone knows people only make noise on here because they dont have the minerals to do it IRL

My opinion on Delia dosen''t change after we one win. She brought us down this far in the league through mismanagement at the highest level and for that an win away (whatever the score line) will not change my thoughts.

She came in and did well for us, helped save the club and for that i will be thankful to her for. However she should of sold the club a couple of seasons ago which would of allowed for new investment and hopefully of pushed us up the league, instead we have gone down.

[quote user="Stevo Barclay boy for ever"]its still fresh in my mind i was in as much shock and pain as you im sure but get behind the team you apparently support.[/quote]

lol apparently support? That statement says to me more than you could ever say.

Can I ask how many eons you have been attending Carrow Road?  Are you a ST holder?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Stevo Barclay boy for ever"]What happened to all those so called supporters that were putting down Delia and Gunn? I thought that Gunn wasn''t qualified to win a game? So if we start winning are all of you going to go back on your beliefs? There''s a thing.[/quote]

Oh I do love these posts, the hurt and shame of last Saturday is still fresh in my mind, and it will live with me forever as the worst day in NCFC history.

We can all start bitching again if you''d like, I am sure some of us could oblige.

[/quote]Stupid thing to say.

[quote user="Stevo Barclay boy for ever"]yea since i was 4[/quote]

And that''s how many years?  Since I have lost the power of mind reading I don''t know how old you are lol.

[quote user="Big Bob"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]
Stupid thing to say.
[/quote]

Whatever [:)]

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]

My opinion on Delia dosen''t change after we one win. She brought us down this far in the league through mismanagement at the highest level and for that an win away (whatever the score line) will not change my thoughts.

She came in and did well for us, helped save the club and for that i will be thankful to her for. However she should of sold the club a couple of seasons ago which would of allowed for new investment and hopefully of pushed us up the league, instead we have gone down.

[/quote]Agreed, also Gunn has not done anything to prove he deserves the MANAGER role.  Yes he may have helped bring in some good players, but he could have done that in his previous role.  One 4-0 win doesn''t change the fact that at the weekend we lost 7-1...yes SEVEN-1, he has still got to prove to me that he is anywhere near good enough to manage us.

I challenge anyone to read my posts and find Bile, me wishing city to lose or not wanting to be wrong. I write as i see it my own opinion and i cant go overboard at a win at the mighty Yeovil, even if we get promoted this season we will only be back to where we belong as we should not be in div 3 in the first place, this club has been neglected, used as a toy, had rotten managers in place thanks to Smith. If you all are happy with Div 3 football, Smith and Gunn, god bless yer but i will be happy when they have all gone and we are back to being a football club, not a celebs toy. As for the Bile etc, it is not me who start stupid posts about fellows forum users professions or cast aspersions on their families.

[quote user="ricky knight"]I challenge anyone to read my posts and find Bile, me wishing city to lose or not wanting to be wrong. I write as i see it my own opinion and i cant go overboard at a win at the mighty Yeovil, even if we get promoted this season we will only be back to where we belong as we should not be in div 3 in the first place, this club has been neglected, used as a toy, had rotten managers in place thanks to Smith. If you all are happy with Div 3 football, Smith and Gunn, god bless yer but i will be happy when they have all gone and we are back to being a football club, not a celebs toy. As for the Bile etc, it is not me who start stupid posts about fellows forum users professions or cast aspersions on their families.[/quote]Can''t you see that however much protesting you do or whatever you say or do, that she won''t go?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

lol so easy to reel them in, I should take fishing up for a living [:)]

[/quote]

Having read the posts from the eloquent gentleman, I really do believe that William Shakespear is rapidly revolving in his grave.

Long live the English language.

I thought when he said since he was four that we would be celebrating his first anniversary![:D]

[quote user="Big Bob"][quote user="ricky knight"]I challenge anyone to read my posts and find Bile, me wishing city to lose or not wanting to be wrong. I write as i see it my own opinion and i cant go overboard at a win at the mighty Yeovil, even if we get promoted this season we will only be back to where we belong as we should not be in div 3 in the first place, this club has been neglected, used as a toy, had rotten managers in place thanks to Smith. If you all are happy with Div 3 football, Smith and Gunn, god bless yer but i will be happy when they have all gone and we are back to being a football club, not a celebs toy. As for the Bile etc, it is not me who start stupid posts about fellows forum users professions or cast aspersions on their families.[/quote]
Can''t you see that however much protesting you do or whatever you say or do, that she won''t go?
[/quote]

Then it will be along time before i step in Carrow Road again. I was free saturday, was offered free tickets but still did not go because i refuse to show that woman or that idiot Gunn any support, Cue the not real supporter shxte, no i am a supporter, just not a hypocrite.

Apart from the stupid result on Saturday, Gunn is not doing too badly. He''s brought in some quality players like Holty and Whaley, he''s giving the young lads a chance to force their way in. Lets hang fire and see where we are in 3 or 4 weeks time.

On the other hand, Delia needs to go. Norwich City Football Club is not a team that should be in the third tier, especially when there are teams like Wigan in the Premiership, who couldn''t get 26,000 at home to Chelsea nevermind Colchester. Its her mismanagement of the club that has brough us to this point. We need new investment, someone with a vision for greatness, not just an overhyped cook who likes to be in control but is clearly not capable.

Jesus, what''s wrong with having one opinion one day and then a differing one on another!

I will slate the team if they lose 7-1

I will praise the team if they win 4-0

Deal with it.

I think we should all live with each others opinions. Isn''t this just being an average football supporter?

[quote user="Stevo Barclay boy for ever"]What happened to all those so called supporters that were putting down Delia and Gunn? I thought that Gunn wasn''t qualified to win a game? So if we start winning are all of you going to go back on your beliefs? There''s a thing.[/quote]I am are happy at last nights result THATS IT!!!  saturdays result and performance will live with me forever...i still want Deliar and Gunn GONE!!! beating the mighty Yeovil changes nothing...only promotion would change my view towards Gunn

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

lol so easy to reel them in, I should take fishing up for a living [:)]

[/quote]

Having read the posts from the eloquent gentleman, I really do believe that William Shakespear is rapidly revolving in his grave.

Long live the English language.

I thought when he said since he was four that we would be celebrating his first anniversary![:D]

[/quote]

LMFAO I had wondered [:D]

[quote user="yellowdamien"]On the other hand, Delia needs to go. Norwich City Football Club is not a team that should be in the third tier, especially when there are teams like Wigan in the Premiership, who couldn''t get 26,000 at home to Chelsea nevermind Colchester. [/quote]Getting 26,000 at home when in the third tier..when you put it like that you make her sound like a genius!

[quote user="One Flew Over..."][quote user="yellowdamien"]On the other hand, Delia needs to go. Norwich City Football Club is not a team that should be in the third tier, especially when there are teams like Wigan in the Premiership, who couldn''t get 26,000 at home to Chelsea nevermind Colchester. [/quote]
Getting 26,000 at home when in the third tier..when you put it like that you make her sound like a genius!
[/quote]OR is just shows how gullable we all are and will put up with any $hite

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="One Flew Over..."][quote user="yellowdamien"]On the other hand, Delia needs to go. Norwich City Football Club is not a team that should be in the third tier, especially when there are teams like Wigan in the Premiership, who couldn''t get 26,000 at home to Chelsea nevermind Colchester. [/quote]
Getting 26,000 at home when in the third tier..when you put it like that you make her sound like a genius!
[/quote]OR is just shows how gullable we all are and will put up with any $hite[/quote]

Why is it gullible to continue support your team regardless of how it does?

I support NCFC not Brian Gunn or Delia Smith or David McNally. I will crticise those in charge when they get things wrong and praise them when the get things right, but I will never stop supporting the team whether we''re in League 1, the Premiership, or the Conference.

On that note Gunn still has a long way to go to prove that he is worthy of managing this football club. He made all the right noises in preseason but Colchester was utterly shambolic and undid all of the good work he had done prior to that. Last night''s win was vital to stave off the calls for his job and to instill some confidence in the team but one swalllow does not  a summer make, wins in the next two away games and I might start to change my opinion of his abilities a little. We are now effectively back to square one and can write off saturday as an abberation and start again with Exeter away at the weekend.... if we win that is, if not then in my opinion his time as Norwich City manager will be extremely short. I do sincerely hope that Gunn is a success, he has been a truly great servant of the club as a player and ambassador and I hope as a manager also, but there is very little room for sentiment in football, if our LEAGUE results don''t pick up very swiftly then he will have to step down or be forced out.

Good luck on Saturday Gunny for your sake!

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="One Flew Over..."][quote user="yellowdamien"]On the other hand, Delia needs to go. Norwich City Football Club is not a team that should be in the third tier, especially when there are teams like Wigan in the Premiership, who couldn''t get 26,000 at home to Chelsea nevermind Colchester. [/quote]
[/quote]OR is just shows how gullable we all are and will put up with any $hite[/quote]

Why is it gullible to continue support your team regardless of how it does?

I support NCFC not Brian Gunn or Delia Smith or David McNally. I will crticise those in charge when they get things wrong and praise them when the get things right, but I will never stop supporting the team whether we''re in League 1, the Premiership, or the Conference.

On that note Gunn still has a long way to go to prove that he is worthy of managing this football club. He made all the right noises in preseason but Colchester was utterly shambolic and undid all of the good work he had done prior to that. Last night''s win was vital to stave off the calls for his job and to instill some confidence in the team but one swalllow does not  a summer make, wins in the next two away games and I might start to change my opinion of his abilities a little. We are now effectively back to square one and can write off saturday as an abberation and start again with Exeter away at the weekend.... if we win that is, if not then in my opinion his time as Norwich City manager will be extremely short. I do sincerely hope that Gunn is a success, he has been a truly great servant of the club as a player and ambassador and I hope as a manager also, but there is very little room for sentiment in football, if our LEAGUE results don''t pick up very swiftly then he will have to step down or be forced out.

Good luck on Saturday Gunny for your sake!