Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

the changes needed ...

i went to the game saturaday and listened to the game on radio last night .from what i can see and gather the changes required are ...

1.. we need to sign Ainswick for the season or bring in a quality keeper . i dont trust any keeper who can let in 4 goals in 20 minutes and then try and laugh it off .

2.. Otsembor is not consistant enough and cost us points last season and has done so far with only a game into the season .

spillane will do a job yet i feel we need cover on the right back position .

3.. we have no out and out winger on the left .Hoolihan is good and clever but is not strong enough or quick enough to be a winger and his play is to "roam".i do believe huckerby could fill that slot nicely.

4..Askou and Docherty seemed to play well together yet i feel nelson was too slow to even deal with Lisbie (who gave us a good spanking in the end..!! ) .

5.. i think Dury will do a good job yet if he gets injured we have no other natural left back ..

thoughts..??

[quote user="singing canary"]i went to the game saturaday and listened to the game on radio last night .from what i can see and gather the changes required are ...

1.. we need to sign Ainswick for the season or bring in a quality keeper . i dont trust any keeper who can let in 4 goals in 20 minutes and then try and laugh it off .

2.. Otsembor is not consistant enough and cost us points last season and has done so far with only a game into the season .

spillane will do a job yet i feel we need cover on the right back position .

3.. we have no out and out winger on the left .Hoolihan is good and clever but is not strong enough or quick enough to be a winger and his play is to "roam".i do believe huckerby could fill that slot nicely.

4..Askou and Docherty seemed to play well together yet i feel nelson was too slow to even deal with Lisbie (who gave us a good spanking in the end..!! ) .

5.. i think Dury will do a good job yet if he gets injured we have no other natural left back ..

thoughts..??[/quote]5. Wiggins

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Oh and it''s Alnwick not Ainswick... [:P][/quote]pronounced  "Ah-Nic" though  if Chris Goreman had it correct !

I know some mates that are Tottenham fans and like me also, they said it is pronounced Aln-wick. It gets annoying when he keeps saying An-nick lol