Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

Lots of choices this week, but seeing as no-ones picked it, and its very similar to my last nap, ill go with Galatasaray over Denizlispor.The first games took place last week: - Galatasaray won away at some team im not even going to try to spell. Denizlispor lost at home. Galatasaray are usually towards the top of the league, Deniz narrowly avoided relegation last year.Best of luck CA. Go with your gut instinct, whether that be 6 short-odds matches, 6 long-odds matches, 6 European, or 6 English. Your the boss [;)]

In a bid to get my season up and running, I''m also going to be a bit dull with the opening weekend of the Premier League and

Man Utd v Birmingham - Home Win

Good luck all Pups, and especially CA.

Sorry to be boring but  CHELSEA vs Hull City - Home Win!

I need to get myself up the leaderboard after choosing Norwich last week!

Good luck CA.

This week is a bit of a minefield however, I will go with gut instinct and choose Notts County to get over their Carling Cup blip by beating Macclesfield - in fairness the Magpies held their own against Doncaster and following a 5-0 drubbing of a decent Bradford side on the opening day you feel that they have plenty of fire power at their disposal. Macclesfield always seem to be a side who just about do enough to stay in the league without impressing.

Macclesfield v Notts County - Away win 

Unfortunately I am unable to make the meeting on the 21st as I can''t get the Friday off work but I hope that you all have a great evening and that I may get the chance to meet some of you when I next venture into Norfolk. Good luck CityAngel.

I really wanted to force myself to pick a more adventurous european tie, but I couldn''t look past Chelsea. I don''t really need to state reasons

Chelsea V Hull - Home win

This week looks like there are quite a few bankers, so I was thinking of going for something a bit longer. I was thinking about Millwall earlier in the week but two strong results (4-0 in the cup) has meant their odds have shortened a bit too much for good value. So I''m gonna plumb with Yankee and go for Anderlecht (again) to beat Westerloo. Good luck CA!

Second-place contenders Chelsea taking on relegation canditates Hull City at Stamford Bridge.  Ancellotti will be looking to get off to a winning start, whilst Hull are unlikely to repeat their early season form this year, vying with Wolves and Burnley to join Portsmouth in the trapdoor.  Its a no-brainer, isn''t it.

Chelsea vs Hull, Home win.

With regards to the presentation night on 21st Beauseant has kindly made an offer to PUPs from the Lynn area and it can be found here :-

http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/1799134/ShowPost.aspx

And Lapp has been busy with the invites so check your PM''s[E] If you haven''t recieved a PM it''s not cuz we don''t like you [:@] it will be just because these PMs sometimes don''t work[sn] So this is to confirm that you are ALL invited[Y]

I don''t know if Nutty will be able to get the odds for this but I''d like to go for:

Rosenborg Vs Bodo/Glimt - Home Win!

Rosenborg are undefeated in 19 games so far this season and Bodo have only won once away.

If the odds aren''t available then I''ll go for a Chelski home win.

Good Luck CA!

Davo

Ahhh thanks. Good old Norway having their season int he summer gives some form to go by :)

Davo

Thanks to everyone who''s helped me so far, I''ve listed all your selections and are studying them very closely.

I was feel nervous but know that Ray will be smiling down to encourage me [:)]

Been struggling with mine this week. I don''t like not having any recent form to go by because current form is the best form. However I caught a bit of Neil Warnock on TV last night and it seems Palace are struggling badly financially while Simon Jordan tries to sell the club. Warnock has no money to spend and they are away to Bristol City who do and also who got a good result in the week and last weekend.

Bristol City    V    Crystal Palace        Home Win.

CA,hope to see you on 21st at Nutty''s alcoholic emporium.

My pick this week is Chelsea to do the ''ull Tigers.You know what they say...... you can always tell a Londoner but not a lot.