Sign in to follow this  
The Butler

The London meeting thoughts

Having now had time to digest and reflect on the excellent report supplied .

Does anyone else think that McNally''s veiled hints of administration could have been a very clever ploy.

What better way to put the frighteners on the devious duos detractors than to suggest that the club "could be near administration"

Only suggested, and of course refuted by the Angels but it obviously made several people stop and think

Couple that with the tame reporters view and the good old Carrow spin moves into overdrive.

The heat removed for a time again. CLEVER

[quote user="Major Bumpkin DSO"]My main thought would be who cares about a meeting of 50 people? Hardly representative is it? Even the laughable NCISA can  drag together a larger rent-a-mob than that.[/quote]

They do with the right publicity to follow.Word spread.

Of course with the tame reporter there must be publicised.

You should now how word spreads through the troupes.

I don''t think those at the meeting thought anywhere near hard enough about the answers all 3 guests gave the other night BUTLER.

See http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/5/1797597/ShowPost.aspx#1797597

It says an awful lot on here when I post something serious and nobody can answer it I think.

Usually my critics and others are all over my posts like a pack of hungry hounds.

[quote user="Major Bumpkin DSO"]My main thought would be who cares about a meeting of 50 people? Hardly representative is it? Even the laughable NCISA can  drag together a larger rent-a-mob than that.[/quote]

Oh come on the Capital Choirboys are anything but a rent-a-mob... same could be said of NCISA as we all know led by somebody who used to be with the long arm of the law [:$]

[quote user="Major Bumpkin DSO"]I think it says an awful lot.......[/quote]

Try answering some of the points on it then... what does it say?

That you are too stupid to come up with any answers or that those present did not have the courage or the brains to ask more seeking questions?

Maybe the Capitals were just having another jolly evening out and star-struck they forgot all about matters in hand and had one too many [B]''s???  [:^)]

[quote user="The Butler"]

Having now had time to digest and reflect on the excellent report supplied .

Does anyone else think that McNally''s veiled hints of administration could have been a very clever ploy.

What better way to put the frighteners on the devious duos detractors than to suggest that the club "could be near administration"

Only suggested, and of course refuted by the Angels but it obviously made several people stop and think

Couple that with the tame reporters view and the good old Carrow spin moves into overdrive.

The heat removed for a time again. CLEVER

[/quote]The owners have been taking advice on administration as one possible option for the club

[quote user="Major Bumpkin DSO"]

I was endeavouring to provide answers to your questions, simply correcting your lax grammar.

Standards cannot be allowed to slip, old boy!

[/quote]

Such simple questions... I am sure that you and Delia will have thought of some answers by your next public appearance however??? [:^)]

Surely it just confirms that a lot of people consider you a prat and cannot be bothered to have a debate with you.  [quote user="Smudger"]

I don''t think those at the meeting thought anywhere near hard enough about the answers all 3 guests gave the other night BUTLER.

See http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/5/1797597/ShowPost.aspx#1797597

It says an awful lot on here when I post something serious and nobody can answer it I think.

Usually my critics and others are all over my posts like a pack of hungry hounds.

[/quote]