Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Re: carew?

[quote user="lynn canary"]Maybe becuase he''s a striker and he''s from Norway.[/quote]

jesus...im not rascist,but if he is from Norway im a mexican midget!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="lynn canary"]Maybe becuase he''s a striker and he''s from Norway.[/quote]

jesus...im not rascist,but if he is from Norway im a mexican midget![/quote]

ok im a mexican midget...just looked him up on wiki! lmao

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="lynn canary"]Maybe becuase he''s a striker and he''s from Norway.[/quote]

jesus...im not rascist,but if he is from Norway im a mexican midget![/quote]Looks like you are a Mexican midget then....You have to be the single most dumbest poster on here.

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="lynn canary"]Maybe becuase he''s a striker and he''s from Norway.[/quote]

ok im a mexican midget...just looked him up on wiki! lmao[/quote]What, so after seeing him play for Norway, you chose to not believe that he is Norwegian, then you looked it up on wikipedia and you believe that?!You''re mental

[quote user="scrimmage"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="lynn canary"]Maybe becuase he''s a striker and he''s from Norway.[/quote]

ok im a mexican midget...just looked him up on wiki! lmao[/quote]What, so after seeing him play for Norway, you chose to not believe that he is Norwegian, then you looked it up on wikipedia and you believe that?!You''re mental[/quote]

read the posts in order you little di2k!

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Unbelievable, next you''ll be saying you didn''t think Adeyemi was from Norfolk because he isn''t white.[/quote]

fook me there all coming out now! save ya little fingers its boring now!

[quote user="Norwich"]What? I have and I still believe what Scrimmage said, you didn''t fully believe he was Norwegian, even after seeing him play for Norway?!?[/quote]

jesus crist, what is it!!!! I wrote the post....read replys..... thenread wiki....that flipping order.The point was i thought he was African. 

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]His father is Gambian that''s why he doesn''t look Norwegian[/quote]

and gambia is >????? cheers bumpy!this lot are c@ck sucking happy clappers

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Norwich"]What, where did you think he was from?[/quote]

African....and no i dont think all coloured people are from africa!
[/quote]

I can understand where you are coming from and people do jump on a bandwagon but just a word to the wise I think the days of calling people ''coloured'' disappeared a few years ago!!

I have quite a few black friends and they really would not take kindly to it.  But before anyone says anything i''m not having a go or being PC just some friendly advice.

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]His father is Gambian that''s why he doesn''t look Norwegian[/quote]

and gambia is >????? cheers bumpy!this lot are c@ck sucking happy clappers[/quote]

I''m sorry, I just don''t understand your post, CanaryCharge.

Just because he is black doesnt mean he doesnt look Norweigen. Fact is, he is Norweigen. Just like Heskey is English and plays for England and De Jong is Dutch and plays for the Netherlands.

Fact is, what you said IS racist as you assume someone who is black is from Africa!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]His father is Gambian that''s why he doesn''t look Norwegian[/quote]

and gambia is >????? cheers bumpy!this lot are c@ck sucking happy clappers[/quote]

I''m sorry, I just don''t understand your post, CanaryCharge.

Just because he is black doesnt mean he doesnt look Norweigen. Fact is, he is Norweigen. Just like Heskey is English and plays for England and De Jong is Dutch and plays for the Netherlands.

Fact is, what you said IS racist as you assume someone who is black is from Africa!