Sign in to follow this  
Herb

Stefanovic Wiki page

"Stefanović was converted to a left back at the start of 2006/07 and was

a mainstay of the defence that performed so well for Portsmouth during

the season."Hmmmmm....didn''t know that and it is Wiki, so I still don''t, but if he does stay past the transfer window and Drury is still sicknote we could do a lot worse. Can''t see him having the pace to support the left wing though.

[img]http://i.pbase.com/g6/66/780566/2/85705675.MsPRrJaz.jpg [/img]

Our raced to St James park for a emergency training session straight after the game at Yeovil. As you can see the St James park was at capacity when the Exeter faithfull showed up to see the mighty Yellos !

[quote user="Herb"]"Stefanović was converted to a left back at the start of 2006/07 and was

a mainstay of the defence that performed so well for Portsmouth during

the season."Hmmmmm....didn''t know that and it is Wiki, so I still don''t, but if he does stay past the transfer window and Drury is still sicknote we could do a lot worse. Can''t see him having the pace to support the left wing though.[/quote]

We don''t have a left wing!

Stefanovic is finished at Norwich and when he did play last season he wasn''t nothing special - in fact the much maligned Doc was better!

He would be a liability at left back as he would be too slow!

Shackell was a liability as LB last season and hes younger and faster than Dejan!

I''m afraid some fans look at a players Premiership past and turn a blind eye to their actual performances and their present state!