Sign in to follow this  
Ooh Ahh Lee Power

Who do you want next??

The scummers would be the worst possible draw IMO. I would like a league 2 team at home or a Premier league side at home.

[quote user="Chris Martin"]I was going to say Colchester at home to get some revenge but they are out....funny how things change. Next best thing a home draw against the scummers!![/quote]Shouldn''t wish that as it is on a hiding to nothing playing their 2nd choice eleven which Roy Keane has said he will do again in next game.

[quote user="ryan1992"]The scummers would be the worst possible draw IMO. I would like a league 2 team at home or a Premier league side at home.[/quote]

We won''t get a League Two team as it''s seeded. I think going by last year''s league tables we''ll be drawn against anyone still in the Cup from Doncaster upwards.

[quote user="Chris Martin"]I''m sure if we were drawn against Ipswich he wouldn''t put out a second choice team![/quote]He has already said he will and if he says he will then he will no matter who they are drawn against. They are seeded I think so it could happen.

It''ll be someone really tenuous and boring like Gillingham away or something, as is always the way.

[quote user="Wes Hoolahanraha-hanrahan"]It''ll be someone really tenuous and boring like Gillingham away or something, as is always the way.[/quote]Think it has to be a Prem club or top 15 or so Championship. We are not seeded.

If we get Ipsh*t we will lose.... possibly badly, it would be a really hard game, and could only really be possible to win if it was at home.

Anyway i would either like the binners (just incase we beat them :S if we don''t we get the league 1 players excuse out...) or team worse than us, from league 2, so we can go through and get Man.u/Chelsea or someone like that....

[quote user="Gingerpele"]If we get Ipsh*t we will lose.... possibly badly, it would be a really hard game, and could only really be possible to win if it was at home.

Anyway i would either like the binners (just incase we beat them :S if we don''t we get the league 1 players excuse out...) or team worse than us, from league 2, so we can go through and get Man.u/Chelsea or someone like that....[/quote]We can''t get drawn to a team in League Two!!Ipswich at home please and thank you.

Can''t you lot read?

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]We won''t get a League Two team as it''s seeded. I think going by last year''s league tables we''ll be drawn against anyone still in the Cup from Doncaster upwards.[/quote]

We can only face one of this lot.SEEDS: Birmingham City, Blackburn Rovers, Bristol City, Bolton

Wanderers, Burnley, Cardiff City, Hull City, Ipswich Town, Manchester

City, Middlesbrough, Newcastle United, Portsmouth, Preston North End,

QPR, Reading, Sheffield Wednesday, Stoke City, Swansea City,

Sunderland, Tottenham Hotspur, Watford, West Brom, West Ham United,

Wigan Athletic, Wolves.

Yeah you probably forgot West Brom like I did!

You''re looking at either:

Making money, so a Prem side at home.

Or getting through to the next round, so a team worse than us!!! Hard I know, but the last two we''ve thrashed amazingly, Barnet last year and Yeovil this year, why not make it three in a row?

[quote user="Jonzey"]You''re looking at either:

Making money, so a Prem side at home.

Or getting through to the next round, so a team worse than us!!! Hard I know, but the last two we''ve thrashed amazingly, Barnet last year and Yeovil this year, why not make it three in a row?[/quote]And who out of this lot is worse than us?SEEDS: Birmingham City, Blackburn Rovers, Bristol City, Bolton

Wanderers
, Burnley, Cardiff City, Hull City, Ipswich Town, Manchester

City
, Middlesbrough, Newcastle United, Portsmouth, Preston North End,

QPR, Reading, Sheffield Wednesday, Stoke City, Swansea City,

Sunderland, Tottenham Hotspur, Watford, West Brom, West Ham United,

Wigan Athletic, Wolves.Dark Green = Would really likeGreen = Would likeGrey = OkayRed = Don''t want

I''d like Man City at home, however I predict Cardiff, Burnley or Watford away, its bound to be something boring and away, just our luck!

[quote user="Iwan is God"]

Most want - Ipswich at home

Least want - Ipswich away

[/quote]

why do you want them? You know the grief their fans would give us about relegation and even the 7-1 defeat. could you imagine it then if they knock us out of the cup? Horrible thought.

well until Saturday i didnt give a hoot about Colchester, they managed to increase bad blood between the clubs supporters id think.Dont be surprised if a long term rivalry starts here !

[quote user="ryan1992"]Man City or spurs at home i would like[/quote]Spurs would be my first choice, Man City my second (again, both at home)