Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Score prediction for tomorrow night anyone?

I think we''ll bounce back from Saturday''s debacle to only lose 4-1 with Theo Reticlyakeeper scoring two own goals.

2-0 City. I believe that the boys will come out firing, desparate to prove a point. Theo will stay in goal but Adeyemi will come in for Tudor Jones. I also think that Cody will start and City will play a 4-5-1 formation.[H]

[quote user="Bryan Gunn - Tactical Genius"]Don''t matter. If Gunn the tosser puts near enough the same side out, they''ll get hammered[/quote]Why call Gunn a tosser? Whilst it is clear that he is not the man for the job of managing city back to the championship, he is a city supporter just like me & you and obviously does not want the club to fail so miserably. Voice your opposition to him being manager but there is no need to insult the man.

i think predicting a score is pointless after saturday, i mean no one predicted that, what is the point lol

3-0 to Yeovil.  I think we will start brightly, away from home the nerves will soon kick in, wouldn''t be suprised to see a penalty for Yeovil and a sending off for us.

[quote user="Norwich"]8-0 loss, better to be a pessimist and then be happy, than be an optimist and always be disappointed. I have finally learned from my mistakes...[/quote]

You''re right, I should have gone for a different scoreline

[quote user="Brendan"]Why are you lot soooo moody man? Go on then have a go at me, once again! 1 game!!!! If results dont go our way in the next week then yes by all means complain. Just give the players and Gunny a chance in this Division. He''s made some good signings, last season he didnt have a good squad to work with, they were mainly all players who Roeder temporarily brought in. I bet you £8 Billion that we dont lose 9-2[/quote]

Yes maybe, but I dont seem to remember Roeder''s team last season losing 7-1 at home to an average 3rd division side. Don''t get me wrong I would like to see Gunn do as well as manager than he did as player but I can''t see it somehow.

We know what the side is capible of, i''m pretty sure it won''t be a 7-1 or anything like that but they may still win, 2-0 Norwich though.

Just the 2-0 defeat this time. Start brightly, maybe hit the woodwork early on, concede goal, fall to bits (albeit not quite to the same extent as Saturday). Typical City away day.

Yeovil 3-0 Norwich

Its a cup game for a start - we don''t do them. And we proved the other day that we''re crap so they have to get at least 2 or 3 goals.

To be alittle more optomistic I think Cody will hit the post. Thats as much optimism as I can muster from the last 2-3 days.

Are you lot that stubborn?

maybe not the right word to use, but it seems like most WANT Gunn to do bad so they can have a go at him? He''s a Norwich ledgend!

We lost 7-1 in an incredibly bad game for everyone involved with the club. So that is going to make our players want to fail and then lose 8-0 or all the ridiculous scorelines you have predicted?

COYY - Keep the Faith :)

It depends on first 15 Mina or so. If still 0-0 confidence may return and we will see the preseason return, us to win. But if they nick an early one self doubt will crash home again and it could be Gunny goodbye!