Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Score prediction for tomorrow night anyone?

as long as the team play well and get the right result after saturdays game we should be happy and put a smile back on our faces.

Why are you lot soooo moody man?

Go on then have a go at me, once again!

1 game!!!!

If results dont go our way in the next week then yes by all means complain. Just give the players and Gunny a chance in this Division. He''s made some good signings, last season he didnt have a good squad to work with, they were mainly all players who Roeder temporarily brought in.

I bet you £8 Billion that we dont lose 9-2

If we play Doc, Nelson, Theo or Otsemobor, I reckon 3-1 to Yeovil... if we have a MAJOR mix up and these sub plays get it into their skulls THIS is their chance to get a first team start week in week out... we may scrape it 2-1... but only scrape it

brendan sorry to say we''re going to take a shafting, well we''re used to it now delia''s been doing it for years

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]Brendan the ''happy clapper'' does it again. God i admire your optimism.

9-2 to Yoevil[/quote]Lol.Going with only a 3-1 loss myself.

[quote user="Brendan"]Why are you lot soooo moody man? Go on then have a go at me, once again! 1 game!!!! If results dont go our way in the next week then yes by all means complain. Just give the players and Gunny a chance in this Division. He''s made some good signings, last season he didnt have a good squad to work with, they were mainly all players who Roeder temporarily brought in. I bet you £8 Billion that we dont lose 9-2[/quote]

Your just as entitled to post your opinion as anyone else mate, just do it and dont worry.

That is assuming this is a ''replay'' arrangement, I dont actually know- in the case of penalties, Yeovil win.

I honestly am very optimistic that we will not lose tomorrow. After saturday, unless the players dont give a SH** and came here for no reason, they SHOULD be incredibly motivated to win tomorrow night. For the fans!

Oh and i just looked it up, last year teams went to extra time then pens if needed in the first round.

I assume they havent changed it so there is replays

i could not have been anymore wrong than what i said on saturady .if we play "happy flapper " in goal ..we will lose .

if we put out a different squad and give others the chance ..let the others who gave such a nightmare of a performance on saturday stew for a while ..

im saying a draw in full time .

Not beyond us to receive the biggest away defeat in our history! We are staying in Dorset at present and I foolishly bought 4 tickets for all the family for a night out in Yeovil. I could be arrested for child abuse.

jst had a thought, If we had played Skippy in goal all pre season, how would we have done then, in a way I wish he had played a few games it may have been his last