Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Did someone suspect?

What? That Theokilitis was dicey.

Remember how the 22 year old Ben Alnwick was brought in rather late and unexpectedly after most pundits had concluded that young Rudd would be the backup keeper this season?

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Remember how the 22 year old Ben Alnwick was brought in rather late and unexpectedly after most pundits had concluded that young Rudd would be the backup keeper this season?

OTBC

[/quote]

To be honest no, he looked pretty good at Palace, but then a lot of people thought he could have done better with one of  the goals against Wigan so maybe the signs were there. Shouldn''t really judge him after one game though really. Give him a couple of reserve games and see how he does then decide.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

Did someone suspect you couldn''t spell Theoklitos properly?

Dear oh dear.

[/quote]

Properly is superfluous when used in the context above. [:P]

And I can spell Alnwick. [:P]

So there!![:P]

Now, how about answering the question Wazzy?

OTBC 

I did! would have prefered to sign an experienced keeper that has played in english leagues...until Rudd was able to start.

Rudd is the future for me - I don''t want to see another Joe Lewis disappear, and suddenly be in the division above us?!! D''oh

[quote user="Colchester Canary"]

I did! would have prefered to sign an experienced keeper that has played in english leagues...until Rudd was able to start.

Rudd is the future for me - I don''t want to see another Joe Lewis disappear, and suddenly be in the division above us?!! D''oh

[/quote]

As my dad said to me after saturday, "it''s just typical that Norwich sign the only Aussie in England at the moment who can''t catch!"

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

And there was me assuming that he was brought here because;

a, There could have been a problem with Theokilitis'' International Clearance.

b, Declan Rudd was on International duty.

c, Jed Steer injured his back.

Anyways, don''t let the truth get in the way of your usual pile of waffle and tripe...

The main saving grace is our dodgy keeper was exposed early enough, that we had a replacement ready, and that the damage was limited to one match.