Sign in to follow this  
Duffman

Subs Not Used: Tudur Jones

The only person not used last night for Wales.

Waste of a trip for him. At least he didn''t pick up an injury I suppose.

Adeyami + OTJ Saturday ??

Bit of everything in the centre then.

Why change a 4-0 winning side? If Gill cant start due to injury then keep the team that finished against Yeovil, IMO.

Remember we still have Russell!I prefer Hughes and Adeyemi in central midfield, but I haven''t seen Tudor Jones play (am I right that he has many poor passes?)Hughes is good with the ball, and can pass the ball (not only sideways like Mulryne did).I don''t think Adeyemi will play all games, and I think Russell can do a good job together with Hughes. If he is motivated...Gill played 55 minutes at Yeovil, and it was 0-0 when he left the pitch...My conclusion: Hughes + one of: Adeyemi/Gill/Russell/Tudor Jones.

I''m happy with any of Adeyemi, Hughes and OTJ. I think they''re all good players who will bring good things to the team.

Not so much Gill, should be backup to those three.

I said before the season started that it was Adeyemi and 1 other for me, so i want Tom to start, probably with Hughes as he sounded like he had a good game v Yeovil and i also liked what i saw of him v Wigan.

Adeyemi has to start - he''s been our most promising midfielder in the two games so far this season. I thought he livened our side up when he came on against Colchester and it sounds like he played well at Yeovil. I''d say he''s earned a start.

As others have said, Hughes and Adeyemi.Gill was fairly ineffective against Yeovil, and when Hughes came on we were a different proposition completely, and scored 4 goals.Tudur Jones on the bench i think.