Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Carling Cup 2nd Round - Sunderland (H)

[quote user="scrimmage"]My thoughts are there''s already a thread for this Pete!
[/quote]There are 4 threads since mine!

The curse of the ex-Ipswich players continues, here comes Darren Bent!

Good home draw, shame im on holiday...maybe I''ll be allowed to return as I''m only at the coast!

[quote user="Wes Hoolahanraha-hanrahan"]Not too bad, in fact I''m fairly happy, Premier League opposition, at home and a winnable tie.[/quote]We did lose 7-1 at home the last time we were at home...

Nice test while still being a winnable game, happy with the draw, should be a good occasion and nice to get Bruce back, and give Bent a nice reception[H]

[quote user="Philipo87"]Very good draw. All my girlfriends family are from Sunderland![/quote]

Certainly a very good draw if your other half''s family will be in the team ( lol )

Otherwise can only see an end to our interest unless Steve Bruce can''t be bothered to put out a strong side....

[quote user="Norwich"]It won''t be a sell-out will it, just asking. Cause I don''t want to be in any rush to get tickets.[/quote] Probably not as it isn''t Manu Utd youth team [:P]

[quote user="EssexNCFC"]any idea on ticket news? possibly a sky game as well![/quote]I would have thought Doncaster vs Spurs or Palace vs Man City would be on Sky. 

Then again, how many teams have had 12 goals in their first 2 games of the season.

[quote user="Largey"]

The curse of the ex-Ipswich players continues, here comes Darren Bent!

Good home draw, shame im on holiday...maybe I''ll be allowed to return as I''m only at the coast!

[/quote]Didnt Darren Bent score a couple vs us last year in a friendly vs Tottenham ??