Sign in to follow this  
ca

Canary Callers - Oh Dear

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[quote user="LQ"]I wasn''t having a pop or taking the thread off on a tangent.

She criticised the fact that a caller wasn''t at the game so disregarded his opinion while simultaneously condoning a boycott of future games. Irony? Maybe you just don''t get it.

[/quote]

and maybe I do, but you don''t ?[:D]

[/quote]

and you see that''s another nasty little jibe! I have been saved by Phat Canary, research "the stop bickering thread", and save yourself [Y]

[/quote]

"Please can we just get back to supporting,not point scoring"

Thats the title of the post your refering to Barclay Boy[:D][;)]

[quote user="LQ"][quote user="cityangel"]

This is what I actually said in my post Saturday night at 11pm when I was of course very very angry and emotional about our performance.

'''' I''m not sure if I''ll go the next home game, bums on seats will  not achieve change at our club''''

[/quote]

But I''m sure I''ve seen other posts you''ve made since then encouraging fans to boycott games?

[/quote]

I can''t find any mention in my posts since Sat  calling for a boycott at the next home game Lisa, although I have said as above that I may not go myself and I have said that if we continue to turn up in droves week in, week out that nothing will ever change.

Think lots of us posted in anger Sat night which is understandable in fact you yourself said ''''Whether this shower will actually grow some balls and ''play'' for them is a whole other story '''' so guess you were frustrated too.

Back to canary call, I still can''t believe people would ring up to have a go at the fans who moaned and left early.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="LQ"]But you won''t be at the next game will you CA?I thought you were advocating a boycott?

[/quote]

This is what I actually said in my post Saturday night at 11pm when I was of course very very angry and emotional about our performance.

'''' I''m not sure if I''ll go the next home game, bums on seats will  not achieve change at our club''''

[/quote]

cityangel i wouldnt worry to much about LQ.. she is queen of the happy clap!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="LQ"]But you won''t be at the next game will you CA?

I thought you were advocating a boycott?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Even I wouldn''t go that far. [:O]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="LQ"]But you won''t be at the next game will you CA?

I thought you were advocating a boycott?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Even I wouldn''t go that far. [:O][/quote]

[:D][:D]

I wish you lot would cut it out. Far too much bad feeling flying about this place. We all want Norwich to succeed even if our methods may vary.Ultimately its all down to results ... we got royally spanked Saturday, tonight we won. Cheer up everyone, at least till Saturday.Take every match as it comes, go or dont go ... its your choice, but for god''s sake stop the petty bickering, name calling and categorising.Thank you ... i''ll get my coat [8o|]

She criticised the fact that a caller wasn''t at the game so disregarded his opinion while simultaneously condoning a boycott of future games. Irony? Maybe you just don''t get it.

[/quote]

Difference is Lisa that if I wasn''t at a game I don''t think I''d be silly enough to ring canary call to discuss our fans behaviour or the teams performamce.

Good grief............ when do we care what is being spouted on canary call............

The vast majority of calls are moronic.............bad to good calls is at least 20 to 1 

The only constant is that peoples opinions change like the wind based on short term results.

Based on the pre-season we are going to win the League by Easter...........

Based on Saturday we are going to get relegated by Christmas..........

Based on tonight we are going to win the League by Easter...........

[quote user="pennywise "]why don`t you phone  up yourself ?  [:D][/quote]

No gentleman would punch a lady in the stomach.[;)]

[quote user="Henry"]I wish you lot would cut it out. Far too much bad feeling flying about this place. We all want Norwich to succeed even if our methods may vary.

Ultimately its all down to results ... we got royally spanked Saturday, tonight we won. Cheer up everyone, at least till Saturday.

Take every match as it comes, go or dont go ... its your choice, but for god''s sake stop the petty bickering, name calling and categorising.

Thank you ... i''ll get my coat [8o|]
[/quote]

Good idea.

Bye bye.

OTBC

The hissing and meaowing of catty ladies...![quote user="LQ"]I wasn''t having a pop or taking the thread off on a tangent.She criticised the fact that a caller wasn''t at the game so disregarded his opinion while simultaneously condoning a boycott of future games. Irony? Maybe you just don''t get it.

[/quote]

CA, it was all you say. Good grief, what passes for success or even a good game with some of these people? I am sure some of them would go along and cheer almost anything. While we have a large (and sadly, it is so) section of the fanbase content to put up with ANYTHING on the pitch we will stay exactly where we are, or worse, suffer greater indignities. Especially to those who had a right go at the two season ticket holders who ran onto the pitch. It makes you wonder just what it would take for some of them to even THINK that this club of ours is actually seriously underachieving. IF two relegations in recent history wasn''t enough.

I am happy enough we won on Tuesday but am not getting carried away. Until we dominate a game again and continue a winning run through 4+ matches, nothing will convince me that either Gunn is the right man for the job, or that we, as a club, have turned the corner.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Difference is Lisa that if I wasn''t at a game I don''t think I''d be silly enough to ring canary call to discuss our fans behaviour or the teams performamce.

[/quote]

What''s the difference between CC and here though? Plenty of people on this Forum have views on all aspects of NCFC without attending matches.

[quote user="ref89"]The hissing and meaowing of catty ladies...!

[/quote][/quote]

Could it be settled with a semi-naked mud werstle? No? Spoil sports.......