Sign in to follow this  
ca

Canary Callers - Oh Dear

First I hear a text from our very own Shannock Bob having another pop at the fans and thats followed by a call from Richard who can''t understand why Delia gets such a hard time and us fans should remember she saved this club.

Then we have Paddy who says us fickle fans who were moaning on Saturday must feel silly tonight, although Neil did dend us and tell him that we couldn''t be called fickle after such a woefull performance. But Paddy goes on to say that we shouldn''t have been upset, he laughed it off, but guess what Paddy wasn''t at the game on Saturday.

Oh Dear [:)]

Paddy was banging on about Saturday being just one match so just what does he think tonight was , fool , and he chipped in with the certain to get automatic promotion , hard to believe just how stupid some of our supporters are.

[quote user="cityangel"]

First I hear a text from our very own Shannock Bob having another pop at the fans and thats followed by a call from Richard who can''t understand why Delia gets such a hard time and us fans should remember she saved this club.

Then we have Paddy who says us fickle fans who were moaning on Saturday must feel silly tonight, although Neil did dend us and tell him that we couldn''t be called fickle after such a woefull performance. But Paddy goes on to say that we shouldn''t have been upset, he laughed it off, but guess what Paddy wasn''t at the game on Saturday.

[/quote]

You couldn''t make it up CA, and as I type this there''s another caller getting carried away. I sware some of our fans spend most of their time on another planet.

But you won''t be at the next game will you CA?I thought you were advocating a boycott?

Maybe they need to look at the league table again and remind themselves that technically, ever after tonight, that nothing that matters has changed

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]And I thought I was overly optimistic!

Wynnies have no need for a brain. Just like Stepford wives they are programed to bray their support for the battered trout. How Geoff Watling must have regretted selling his shares cheap to her.

[quote user="Notts Canary"]Maybe they need to look at the league table again and remind themselves that technically, ever after tonight, that nothing that matters has changed[/quote]Ah, but that''s where you''re wrong! We''re one step closer to Wembley! [;)]

[quote user="Gunn Be Gone"]Paddy was banging on about Saturday being just one match so just what does he think tonight was , fool , and he chipped in with the certain to get automatic promotion , hard to believe just how stupid some of our supporters are.[/quote]Best bit was when Neil asked him if he was at Carrow on Saturday,He said no then made up a lie about doing something with his son and letting his wife go insteadso Neil asked him if his wife was fickle*claps* Legend Adams, Legend !

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Notts Canary"]Maybe they need to look at the league table again and remind themselves that technically, ever after tonight, that nothing that matters has changed[/quote]Ah, but that''s where you''re wrong! We''re one step closer to Wembley! [;)][/quote]Oh Excellent! Will getting to the cup final stop us being relegated to League 2? [;)]

[quote user="Notts Canary"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Notts Canary"]Maybe they need to look at the league table again and remind themselves that technically, ever after tonight, that nothing that matters has changed[/quote]Ah, but that''s where you''re wrong! We''re one step closer to Wembley! [;)][/quote]Oh Excellent! Will getting to the cup final stop us being relegated to League 2? [;)][/quote]winning the milk cup didn''t stop us getting relegated.  so nope.

[quote user="barryevans"]these call in shows are made for idiots thats think they know it all but glad i aint listening[/quote]

Sounds rather like this forum....

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Notts Canary"]Oh Excellent! Will getting to the cup final stop us being relegated to League 2? [;)][/quote]winning the milk cup didn''t stop us getting relegated.  so nope.[/quote]Which is why I''d happily switch saturday''s result with tonights

[quote user="LQ"]But you won''t be at the next game will you CA?

I thought you were advocating a boycott?

[/quote]

This is what I actually said in my post Saturday night at 11pm when I was of course very very angry and emotional about our performance.

'''' I''m not sure if I''ll go the next home game, bums on seats will  not achieve change at our club''''

I think the earliest possible time that the majority of fans would consider a boycott is 10 to 15 games, and then only if we''re in the bottom half of the table.  Anything else (short of a disastrous first 6 games) would be unrealistic and wouldn''t get backing.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="LQ"]But you won''t be at the next game will you CA?I thought you were advocating a boycott?

[/quote]

This is what I actually said in my post Saturday night at 11pm when I was of course very very angry and emotional about our performance.

'''' I''m not sure if I''ll go the next home game, bums on seats will  not achieve change at our club''''

[/quote]But I''m sure I''ve seen other posts you''ve made since then encouraging fans to boycott games?

Agree with Paul the caller a few minutes ago,it''s only two games,1 piss poor loss and 1 good win none of us can judge how the season will go and for fans to start coming out already after 1 win and saying we''ll win the league is daft,same as after 1 came saying we''ll get relegated,hopefully this will lift the team for the league but with this club who knows!!!Good call foe once[;)]

[quote user="LQ"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="LQ"]But you won''t be at the next game will you CA?I thought you were advocating a boycott?

[/quote]

[/quote]But I''m sure I''ve seen other posts you''ve made since then encouraging fans to boycott games?

[/quote][img]http://www.philgooch.com/forums/thread_direction.jpg[/img]

[quote user="LQ"][quote user="Gunn Be Gone"][quote user="LQ"]But you won''t be at the next game will you CA?

[/quote] Anybody with this club at heart would stay away untill that witch has gone , all you are doing is helping her ruin the club , but the are you not really an Arsenal fan first and foremost ?
[/quote]

Grow up.

[/quote]

ah LQ but didn''t you start the bickering by having a pop at City Angel? That was deliberately provocative wasn''t it? So perhaps it is you that should grow up a bit?

I suppose I''m the problem too, I want new owners and a new direction etc and one of the things we should do to ease this passage is to stop going, but I love going and enjoy meeting mates etc. Selfish I suppose. Can''t wait till Sat and the next home game now.

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[quote user="LQ"][quote user="Gunn Be Gone"][quote user="LQ"]But you won''t be at the next game will you CA?

[/quote] Anybody with this club at heart would stay away untill that witch has gone , all you are doing is helping her ruin the club , but the are you not really an Arsenal fan first and foremost ?
[/quote]

Grow up.

[/quote]

ah LQ but didn''t you start the bickering by having a pop at City Angel? That was deliberately provocative wasn''t it? So perhaps it is you that should grow up a bit?

[/quote]

ps - I am very pleased we got a result at Yeovil, makes a change not going out in the first round, but I would swap it for 3 points in a heartbeat, and we still have all the same problems we had before kick off

[quote user="LQ"][quote user="Gunn Be Gone"][quote user="LQ"][quote user="Gunn Be Gone"][quote user="LQ"]But you won''t be at the next game will you CA?

[/quote]

Grow up.

[/quote] Oh dear you sound upset , the social climbing not going to well lately ?
[/quote]

What the hell are you talking about?

[/quote]

"Oh dear you sound upset , the social climbing not going to well lately ?"

I suspect Gunn Be Gone is referring to your 10 inch heels LIsa.

I wasn''t having a pop or taking the thread off on a tangent.She criticised the fact that a caller wasn''t at the game so disregarded his opinion while simultaneously condoning a boycott of future games. Irony? Maybe you just don''t get it.

[quote user="LQ"][quote user="Gunn Be Gone"][quote user="LQ"][quote user="Gunn Be Gone"][quote user="LQ"]But you won''t be at the next game will you CA?

[/quote]

Grow up.

[/quote] Oh dear you sound upset , the social climbing not going to well lately ?
[/quote]

What the hell are you talking about?

[/quote]

"Oh dear you sound upset , the social climbing not going to well lately ?"

I suspect Gunn Be Gone is referring to your 10 inch heels LIsa.

[quote user="LQ"]I wasn''t having a pop or taking the thread off on a tangent.

She criticised the fact that a caller wasn''t at the game so disregarded his opinion while simultaneously condoning a boycott of future games. Irony? Maybe you just don''t get it.

[/quote]

and maybe I do, but you don''t ?[:D]

Well I''m lost now - me and my ten inch heels (actually they''re about 5") are heading round the corner for a drink.g''night all...

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[quote user="LQ"]I wasn''t having a pop or taking the thread off on a tangent.

She criticised the fact that a caller wasn''t at the game so disregarded his opinion while simultaneously condoning a boycott of future games. Irony? Maybe you just don''t get it.

[/quote]

and maybe I do, but you don''t ?[:D]

[/quote]

and you see that''s another nasty little jibe! I have been saved by Phat Canary, research "the stop bickering thread", and save yourself [Y]