Sign in to follow this  
Nexus_Canary

Name on your shirt ?

Just out of interest what name do you have on the back of you Norwich City shirt ?And any particular reason why you have it ??Im considering getting '' Cody Mac ''       MOn mine, but the M will be McDonalds Golden Arches, just think it would be kinda fun for this season.

This thread brings back memories [;)]Those of you that have been here long enough will remember the anger and the name calling I endured the last time I posted a thread like this...

Good job im off to sit in a field up in Derby until sunday at 9am tomorrow then :)Although im gonna check the site for the Exeter game via meh mobile ;)

[quote user="CT "]This thread brings back memories [;)]

Those of you that have been here long enough will remember the anger and the name calling I endured the last time I posted a thread like this...
[/quote]

Yh i remember that thought it was uncalled for

CT i think you''ll find people got fed up with the weekly update of how you were whittling the options down to your final choice, and you were starting endless threads in your quest to be a Wizard wannabee

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Good job im off to sit in a field up in Derby until sunday at 9am tomorrow then :)
Although im gonna check the site for the Exeter game via meh mobile ;)
[/quote]lmfao...that clip of sir alex is brilliant [Y]  cheers

[quote user="Delia Devonshire Dirtbox"]CT i think you''ll find people got fed up with the weekly update of how you were whittling the options down to your final choice, and you were starting endless threads in your quest to be a Wizard wannabee[/quote]

I really cant remember what happend if I''m honest mate! I''ll have a look in the pinkun archives.....

For the first time ever I have considered getting a players name this season.It would be Wiggins 23.The reason is simple - I mostly wear my home kit for cycling in and like the illusion to the other Wiggins.

[quote user="CT "]

http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/5/1376974/ShowPost.aspx#1376974

heres the link to the infamous thread....

[/quote]

Wait - where''s the other 5? You know ...

Who to get on the back of my shirt?
Shortlist of possible names for my shirt,
Shortened shortlist for final name on my shirt,
a thread informing people their was now a poll asking who should win the great achievement of getting on the back of your shirt,
then the poll you created ...
and the final result?!