Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

hoolahans gesture ..?

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Pablos pubic perm"]

It''s a very bad day for democracy and justice when you can''t reply to a raging mob with something as harmless as a one finger or two finger salute, or even a tosser sign. Wes was quite justified in what he did; why not just forget the whole trivial incident and move on now? Talk about a storm in an effing teacup!

[/quote]

Well if I was there and he had of flicked his V''s to me then I would of lamped the little Irish tosser one and told him that he was one of the worst City wingers I have see pull on a yellow & green shirt!

I suggest he stays away in his little VIP rooms with his Orange girls when he goes out if this is true.

[/quote]

And he would say back to you "I am a pro footballer, earning a fortune, playing for NCFC and my country.  You on the other hand are a bald bloke, with an obsessional hatred of Delia Smith, who sits on his computer all night attempting to be controversial in the vague hope of getting some attention.  Oh, and you organise rubbish protests on open days".  Don''t think he''d have to "lamp" you, the hidden self loathing you have would boil to the surface and you''d self combust.......

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

I suspect that if Smudge and The Hooligan were to tangle dear old Smudge might have to make a further adjustment to his avatar.

Hoolahan was a good boxer in his teens and was once tipped as a very good prospect in that sport.

[/quote]

Was that flyweight boxing or girls boxing Cam??? [:^)]

[quote user="Next door to Boyer"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Pablos pubic perm"]

It''s a very bad day for democracy and justice when you can''t reply to a raging mob with something as harmless as a one finger or two finger salute, or even a tosser sign. Wes was quite justified in what he did; why not just forget the whole trivial incident and move on now? Talk about a storm in an effing teacup!

[/quote]

Well if I was there and he had of flicked his V''s to me then I would of lamped the little Irish tosser one and told him that he was one of the worst City wingers I have see pull on a yellow & green shirt!

I suggest he stays away in his little VIP rooms with his Orange girls when he goes out if this is true.

[/quote]

I was about to post I can''t believe the rubbish you come out with, then I thought thats ridiculous its all you come out with.

So, you''ve demonstated your football acumen by claiming he is one of the worst wingers to wear a city shirt'', when in actual fact, I have no doubt he''ll become the most talented, creative player thats worn the shirt.

The fact that you admit to not being there to see his V sign, so you know nothing of any provocation or circumstances that led to it, and yet you go on to call one of our own players ''a little Irish t*sser'' is the clearest demonstration yet that you are not fit to call yourself a supporter.

After you''ve read this and your boner subsides, I''m expecting a well thought out response written with articulate clarity & reasoning
but lets face it your only here to fulfil your pleasure in creating antagonistic remarks while hiding behind the PC of yours.

[/quote]

haha yeah I can just see Hoolahan''s name being held up in lights in the City in 20 years or so time... [:$]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Next door to Boyer"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Pablos pubic perm"]

[/quote]

[/quote]I was about to post I can''t believe the rubbish you come out with, then I thought thats ridiculous its all you come out with.So, you''ve demonstated your football acumen by claiming he is one of the worst wingers to wear a city shirt'', when in actual fact, I have no doubt he''ll become the most talented, creative player thats worn the shirt.The fact that you admit to not being there to see his V sign, so you know nothing of any provocation or circumstances that led to it, and yet you go on to call one of our own players ''a little Irish t*sser'' is the clearest demonstration yet that you are not fit to call yourself a supporter.After you''ve read this and your boner subsides, I''m expecting a well thought out response written with articulate clarity & reasoning but lets face it your only here to fulfil your pleasure in creating antagonistic remarks while hiding behind the PC of yours. [/quote]

haha yeah I can just see Hoolahan''s name being held up in lights in the City in 20 years or so time... [:$]

[/quote]Is that it, your response to having your footballing acumen and suppoter status questioned is a throwaway comment that means nothing. You use the emoticon as if you''ve proved a point. The only point you prove is you have no substance to your argument. You didn''t begin to articulate any reasonable point because you don''t have one. It''s like having a conversation with a child who''s sorry excuse for an intellect has decided to hide under the bed because it cannot understand how to formulate a conversation let alone an arguement.

[quote user="Next door to Boyer"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Next door to Boyer"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Pablos pubic perm"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was about to post I can''t believe the rubbish you come out with, then I thought thats ridiculous its all you come out with.

So, you''ve demonstated your football acumen by claiming he is one of the worst wingers to wear a city shirt'', when in actual fact, I have no doubt he''ll become the most talented, creative player thats worn the shirt.

The fact that you admit to not being there to see his V sign, so you know nothing of any provocation or circumstances that led to it, and yet you go on to call one of our own players ''a little Irish t*sser'' is the clearest demonstration yet that you are not fit to call yourself a supporter.

After you''ve read this and your boner subsides, I''m expecting a well thought out response written with articulate clarity & reasoning
but lets face it your only here to fulfil your pleasure in creating antagonistic remarks while hiding behind the PC of yours.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is that it, your response to having your footballing acumen and suppoter status questioned is a throwaway comment that means nothing.

You use the emoticon as if you''ve proved a point. The only point you prove is you have no substance to your argument. You didn''t begin to articulate any reasonable point because you don''t have one. It''s like having a conversation with a child who''s sorry excuse for an intellect has decided to hide under the bed because it cannot understand how to formulate a conversation let alone an arguement.

[/quote]

More like somebody with plenty of intellect, who has no wish to have a conversation with somebody who so obviously has $.hit for brains! [:$]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Next door to Boyer"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Next door to Boyer"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Pablos pubic perm"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is that it, your response to having your footballing acumen and suppoter status questioned is a throwaway comment that means nothing.

You use the emoticon as if you''ve proved a point. The only point you prove is you have no substance to your argument. You didn''t begin to articulate any reasonable point because you don''t have one. It''s like having a conversation with a child who''s sorry excuse for an intellect has decided to hide under the bed because it cannot understand how to formulate a conversation let alone an arguement.

[/quote]

More like somebody with plenty of intellect, who has no wish to have a conversation with somebody who so obviously has $.hit for brains! [:$]

[/quote]

Smudger you really are making yourself look like a complete idiot if i may say.The Smudger i meet and the Smudger i read on this messageboard are two completely different characters.You know damn well that you would not stand toe to toe with anyone and make insulting remarks as you do on here so i can only assume that you were abused as a child by being hit continually with a laptop when you were a naughty boy.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Smudger you really are making yourself look like a complete idiot if i may say.The Smudger i meet and the Smudger i read on this messageboard are two completely different characters.You know damn well that you would not stand toe to toe with anyone and make insulting remarks as you do on here so i can only assume that you were abused as a child by being hit continually with a laptop when you were a naughty boy.[/quote]

I don''t think they had laptops when Smudger was growing up in the caves of the stone age....

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Next door to Boyer"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Next door to Boyer"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Pablos pubic perm"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Smudger you really are making yourself look like a complete idiot if i may say.The Smudger i meet and the Smudger i read on this messageboard are two completely different characters.You know damn well that you would not stand toe to toe with anyone and make insulting remarks as you do on here so i can only assume that you were abused as a child by being hit continually with a laptop when you were a naughty boy.

[/quote]

Oh?

So tell me Tilly, do you believe that Wes Hoolahan will have his name held up in lights in the City in 20 years time, or do you believe that he is an overpaid Irish Midget who thinks he is far better than what he actually is, who will never play any higher than bottom of the Championship and who will be more or less forgotten in Norfolk in a few years time?

Still I suppose Delia has been taking your money and sticking her fingers up to you for the best part of the last 13 years and look how lightly she has got off.

Maybe I should leave poor little Wes alone? 

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Next door to Boyer"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Next door to Boyer"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Pablos pubic perm"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

PS - I would rather be seen as a complete idiot than one of the maddening crowd.

The Smudger is the same Smudger who sat there and chuckled as you all spinelessley sat there laughing at poor old Kevin on Saturday evening.

Still trying to fit in and make everybody happy I see?  Well you and I both know, it ain''t going to happen while Delia is here don''t we?

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Next door to Boyer"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Next door to Boyer"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Pablos pubic perm"]

[/quote]

[/quote]I was about to post I can''t believe the rubbish you come out with, then I thought thats ridiculous its all you come out with.So, you''ve demonstated your football acumen by claiming he is one of the worst wingers to wear a city shirt'', when in actual fact, I have no doubt he''ll become the most talented, creative player thats worn the shirt.The fact that you admit to not being there to see his V sign, so you know nothing of any provocation or circumstances that led to it, and yet you go on to call one of our own players ''a little Irish t*sser'' is the clearest demonstration yet that you are not fit to call yourself a supporter.After you''ve read this and your boner subsides, I''m expecting a well thought out response written with articulate clarity & reasoning but lets face it your only here to fulfil your pleasure in creating antagonistic remarks while hiding behind the PC of yours. [/quote]

[/quote]Is that it, your response to having your footballing acumen and suppoter status questioned is a throwaway comment that means nothing. You use the emoticon as if you''ve proved a point. The only point you prove is you have no substance to your argument. You didn''t begin to articulate any reasonable point because you don''t have one. It''s like having a conversation with a child who''s sorry excuse for an intellect has decided to hide under the bed because it cannot understand how to formulate a conversation let alone an arguement. [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

PS - I would rather be seen as a complete idiot than one of the maddening crowd.

The Smudger is the same Smudger who sat there and chuckled as you all spinelessley sat there laughing at poor old Kevin on Saturday evening.

Still trying to fit in and make everybody happy I see?  Well you and I both know, it ain''t going to happen while Delia is here don''t we?

[/quote]So Smudger after reading my comments; ''Your only here to fulfil your pleasure in creating antagonistic remarks while hiding behind the PC of yours'' & ''The only point you prove is you

have no substance to your argument. You didn''t begin to articulate any

reasonable point because you don''t have one.''Your response is to give me abuse and still not make a valid point... not unexpected just true to form then.

[quote user="Next door to Boyer"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Next door to Boyer"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Next door to Boyer"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Pablos pubic perm"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So Smudger after reading my comments; ''Your only here to fulfil your pleasure in creating antagonistic remarks while hiding behind the PC of yours'' & ''The only point you prove is you have no substance to your argument. You didn''t begin to articulate any reasonable point because you don''t have one.''

Your response is to give me abuse and still not make a valid point... not unexpected just true to form then.

[/quote]

Feel free to join me for a pint sometime and I will tell you directly to your face what I think of your above comments.

Smudger doesn''t hide.

Who are you again????  [:$]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Next door to Boyer"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Next door to Boyer"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Pablos pubic perm"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If maddening crowd is an attempt at Hardy it should be madding, bor.

With apologies for getting back on topic, if you look at the "Who are our key players" thread, the one player nearly everyone is agreed on as a key player for us is Hoolahan. If we fans manage to hound out of the club the one person the overwhelming majority agree is key to this team, then we won''t need to look as far as Delia / Foulger / Cullum / Gunn / Roeder / Beelzebub for someone to blame for the poor season we will then have.