Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Campaign - Please Dont Ban The "Norwich 2"

Please dont ban the 2 chaps who ran on the pitch. Feelings running high still after relegation and we were being ripped to shreds by Colchester { yes colchester, not Real Madrid or man Utd}.

In my eyes they are heroes, look at the papers today and see the attention its finally brought to this shambolic running of a football club.

They had enough, we all had enough, but they were passionate enough to make their feelings known, and not sit there sighing whilst sipping a cup of bovril.

Well done lads, I hope you dont get banned, but then again being allowed to the games might be Delias way of punishing you.[;)]

DONT BAN THE NORWICH 2!!!

[quote user="Sir Arthur Whittle OBE, CBE, OAP."]

Please dont ban the 2 chaps who ran on the pitch. Feelings running high still after relegation and we were being ripped to shreds by Colchester { yes colchester, not Real Madrid or man Utd}.

In my eyes they are heroes, look at the papers today and see the attention its finally brought to this shambolic running of a football club.

They had enough, we all had enough, but they were passionate enough to make their feelings known, and not sit there sighing whilst sipping a cup of bovril.

Well done lads, I hope you dont get banned, but then again being allowed to the games might be Delias way of punishing you.[;)]

DONT BAN THE NORWICH 2!!!

would be nice gesture, but this is a opportunity for the club to flex its little muscles!

Free the banned 2, don''t give them their tickets back!

Free the rest of us while you''re at it!

Gonna move to Yarmouth and become a plastic Manc.

For the club to ban these 2 lads would show how little they know about being passsionate about a team.

They were not violent, it was a protest.

The only cheer I gave at that game. Good lads!!!

For the club to ban these 2 lads would show how little they know about being passsionate about a team.

They were not violent, it was a protest.

The only cheer I gave at that game. Good lads!!!

i fully agree with you

They were not violent, they threw there season tickets at the bench, if they had hit Gunn I could understand it, but they didnt, they let there passion overwelm them and there is no way this club should ban anyone for being passionate.

Fully agree Arthur  [Y]

If they are going to ban this pair then why not ban all of the fans who were on the pitch at Crewe in our promotion season?

It is absolutely ridiculous how some view entering the pitch a criminal activity.

the fat one looked a bit violent when he shouted something at wes.. why have a go at him there were worser players on the pitch.. prob cos he is the smallest, i reckon he didnt fancy his chances against otj did he

did you not cheer when we scored??

[quote user="**Norwich**"]Sing it at the Yeovil game and at the Wycombe game. "Don''t ban the Norwich 2, don''t ban the Norwich 2...etc"[

cant imagine 2 many will be at Yeovil!

Surely if the club aren''t seen to make a stand over these two then they''re giving a carte blanche to any supporter to do the same, potentially bringing further matches into disrepute. Surely that isn''t a good thing. [*-)]

[quote user="Mushroom"]Ban the yobs, they clearly didn''t have the brain cells to think of a more constructive way to protest against what they saw. Absolute morons.[/quote]Idiots, morons either word describes them well.  To forfeit their season tickets after only 25 mins of season is their prerogative but just about sums up their mentality.

[quote user="Smudger"]

Fully agree Arthur  [Y]

If they are going to ban this pair then why not ban all of the fans who were on the pitch at Crewe in our promotion season?

It is absolutely ridiculous how some view entering the pitch a criminal activity.

[/quote]So anyone should be able to go onto pitch at any time then. They are idiots and certainly not heroes.

[quote user="tribes"][quote user="Smudger"]

Fully agree Arthur  [Y]

[/quote]So anyone should be able to go onto pitch at any time then. They are idiots and certainly not heroes.[/quote]

legends.......wish more people had the guts to get on there!the club is a  joke! and a laughing stock!this is not just 90 minutes, its a continuation of years! ending in yesterdays defeat!

I actually was stunned by the some of the people on this board slating them 2 for what they did. I 100% applaud them, at that point i was absolutely fuming at what i was seeing and those 2 running up to gunn summed up what we were all thinking, at least they had the guts to do what we all wanted.At 5-0 who wouldnt want to shout at Gunn what the hell is going on? I wouldnt have the guts to throw my season ticket at him cause i know it would mean a ban, but i applaud the 2 guys that did.

[quote user="tribes"][quote user="Mushroom"]Ban the yobs, they clearly didn''t have the brain cells to think of a more constructive way to protest against what they saw. Absolute morons.[/quote]Idiots, morons either word describes them well.  To forfeit their season tickets after only 25 mins of season is their prerogative but just about sums up their mentality.[/quote]Your the idiot Tribes. You obviously didnt go yesterday. Tension was bubbling away from last season''s relegation, and yesterday was the last straw for a lot of people. I was absolutely beside myself with rage.The fans have had enough, the REAL fans have had enough of this tripe and 2 of them lost there cool. Yesterday was diabolical and totally unaccetable. Were convinced to fork out £300 again and this is what we get in the first game.

If one of them had tripped over a camera lead or something, could the club have been held responsible for injury to the fans?

Takes some guts man, after paying 300 odd quid for 25 minutes of football !

''Free The Norwich 2''

[quote user="Barclayman (your Carrow Road SuperHero)"][quote user="tribes"][quote user="Mushroom"]Ban the yobs, they clearly didn''t have the brain cells to think of a more constructive way to protest against what they saw. Absolute morons.[/quote]Idiots, morons either word describes them well.  To forfeit their season tickets after only 25 mins of season is their prerogative but just about sums up their mentality.[/quote]

Your the idiot Tribes. You obviously didnt go yesterday. Tension was bubbling away from last season''s relegation, and yesterday was the last straw for a lot of people. I was absolutely beside myself with rage.

The fans have had enough, the REAL fans have had enough of this tripe and 2 of them lost there cool. Yesterday was diabolical and totally unaccetable. Were convinced to fork out £300 again and this is what we get in the first game.
Went yesterday and wasn''t too pleased myself also went to Wigan game and was. Yesterday was diabolical. A lot of supporters lost their cool yesterday but two of them went over the top and decided to confront the manager whilst the match was on. If you think that is acceptable then fair enough.

[quote user="Smudger"]

Fully agree Arthur  [Y]

[/quote]

Or drunk cooks!

[quote user="Largey"]If one of them had tripped over a camera lead or something, could the club have been held responsible for injury to the fans?[/quote]

Lol...we could ban him for the slip only!