Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Web Team Pete - Wheres The Arthur Whittles A Fruad Thread?

Dont want to sound like a drama queen but why has this thread been removed Pete?

Ralphy Wright accused me of not going to the game amongst other things because I posted at 1.57pm and then again at after 4pm when I had left the ground.

I since pointed out that as I live on cricket ground road and its only a 10 minute walk to and from the ground and the post I went on was "ive left the ground" to defend myself.

I offered Ralph the chance to meet me today and introduce him to Doris (who knows when i left the house and arrived abck) and my son (who I sat next to) and even show him my golden goal ticket.

Ralph failed to take me up on this option, but by deleting that thread you are not allowing me to defend myself against slanderous comments pete.

I await your thoughts Pete and perhaps those of Ralph who chose to ignore my evidence and call me a fraud and fantasist instead.

i could quite easily post on here on my  Mobile phone.. whilst Arthur was at the game, simply by posting doesnt mean he wasnt.. Technology is a wonderful thing!

jas :)

I think about 10 replies is enough to defend yourself. Just leave it mate, you said you were there, he said you was not. End off.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]I think about 10 replies is enough to defend yourself. Just leave it mate, you said you were there, he said you was not. End off.[/quote]

Its not that what peevs me its the fact Ralph always claims something about me than doesn''t back it up. Whether people choose to believe me is irrelevant but by deleting the thread Ralph has no way of explaining himself.

[quote user="Sir Arthur Whittle OBE CBE OAP"]Ralphs rather quiet?????[/quote]

Walphyyyyyyyyy!! Where are youuuuuu..........?? Walphy?

C''mon, let''s be having you.

OTBC