Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

HAPPY CLAPPER AWARD........Nomination's Please.

Me.

I wouldn''t sack Gunny just yet, don''t see how Delia can go without anyone waiting to step in, and still think we''ll make the playoffs.

[quote user="?"]Me. I wouldn''t sack Gunny just yet, don''t see how Delia can go without anyone waiting to step in, and still think we''ll make the

think we will, but is this man really gonna give Norwich the future it desereves! why continue with someone, who you think MIGHT Get it right, rather then having confidence that he is the right man!

Its a joke! and so is delia!

[quote user="CT "]Smudger....[/quote]im NO Smudger fan by a long way...his heart is in the right place, he just puts his point across a bit wrong..he is far from a HAPPY CLAPPY  CT [;)]

[quote user="CT "]Smudger....[/quote]im NO Smudger fan by a long way...his heart is in the right place, he just puts his point across a bit wrong..he is far from a HAPPY CLAPPY  CT [;)]

IBA, Ralph Wright, Pistachio whatshisface

And as for this bull about needing someone ready to step in. That will only happen when Delia realises shes trying to flog a dying horse for the price of gold. Cut your losses, list the shares at rock bottom prices and someone WILL take them (regardless of our mounting debt). She will NOT get what shes hoping for EVER - the club has sunk too low and will likely take us years just to get back into the champs (thats if we don''t continue down the league pyramid).

i would like to accept this happy clapper award, giving my thanks to everyone that voted for me, i will do my best to up hold the happy clapper traditions. Thanks

[quote user="Hucks NO Legend"]i would like to accept this happy clapper award, giving my thanks to everyone that voted for me, i will do my best to up hold the happy clapper traditions. Thanks[/quote]

This guy is a wind-up merchant. Stop trying to wind people up and just give us your true thoughts.

We need alot more fans like hucks no legend who actually support the team with positivity and realise they need encouragement when they''re stuggling not bemoanment. Id hate to be a young player just think what we did to Henderson (I realise he never amazed us but he hardly got a fair chance, booed whenever he came on b4 he''d even touched a ball!

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="CT "]Smudger....[/quote]im far from a big fan of Smudger...but he is far from a happy clappy CT[/quote]

I think he was joking in all honesty ...

Yes! Look im happy for people to express their disapoint ment on here, and maybe at the end of a game. But during a game players will do better with support and play worse with booing and ironic cheering ext. Its a simple as that, while there playing staying behind them will only help!

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="CT "]Smudger....[/quote]im far from a big fan of Smudger...but he is far from a happy clappy CT[/quote]

WHOOOOOOOSSSSHHHH!!!!

[quote user="Blainsey"]

[quote user="Hucks NO Legend"]i would like to accept this happy clapper award, giving my thanks to everyone that voted for me, i will do my best to up hold the happy clapper traditions. Thanks[/quote]

This guy is a wind-up merchant. Stop trying to wind people up and just give us your true thoughts.

[/quote]

NO! Is he? Bloody hell and there was me thinking it really was HUCKS?    PILLOCK!

ME - My CV

1. Should not have sacked Roeder - he would have kept us up
  2. Should not have sacked Gunn until at least 6 games
  3. Should never Boo your team
  4. Will laways support NCFC - its a religion
  5. Delia must stay until a new owner with loads of dosh comes along

Do I win??

[quote user="Disturbed"]

ME - My CV

1. Should not have sacked Roeder - he would have kept us up
  2. Should not have sacked Gunn until at least 6 games
  3. Should never Boo your team
  4. Will laways support NCFC - its a religion
  5. Delia must stay until a new owner with loads of dosh comes along

Do I win??

[/quote]1. Agree2.Disagree3.Agree4. Agree5.AgreeAm I a happy clapper too?