Sign in to follow this  
Beauseant

FAO Pups in the Lynn area

A fine gesture Beau!

I can''t wait to meet some of my fellow City fans and PUPs on the 21st, then to the Wycombe game on the 22nd!

Yes indeed Beau, a fine gesture and I hope the "power of the pups" can keep this near the top of the board until others have had the chance to read it[Y]

[8] Come on and do the bump......

[quote user="Brendan"]May someone please fill me in on what the fu** you are on about?? FAO Pups??[/quote]

I was thinking that but didnt want to ask as i felt i would look stupid!

[quote user="ryan1992"]

[quote user="Brendan"]May someone please fill me in on what the fu** you are on about?? FAO Pups??[/quote]

[/quote]

For the attention of the pinkun pickers.

[quote user="ryan1992"]

[/quote]

Nothing bad just a collection of posters on here that pick on the Funds for the Academy post.

You,I am sure Nutty would agree, are welcome to join.

No fee just a selection each week on the thread.

Pink''un Pickers.

Dixmar racing (Billy) allows a free bet each week. A different "picker" each week (selected by Nutty) picks 6 results or "naps" and Billy gives suitably good odds. It costs us nothing,but if the 6 results come up then the proceeds are donated to the NCFC academy.

All clear on that?

[quote user="Beauseant"]I''m planning to go to the meeting on 21st, so wondered if anyone wanted a lift?[/quote]would of loved to have attented but cant get the night of work [:(] thnx for the kind offer B [Y]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="ryan1992"]

[/quote]

Nothing bad just a collection of posters on here that pick on the Funds for the Academy post.

You,I am sure Nutty would agree, are welcome to join.

No fee just a selection each week on the thread.

Pink''un Pickers.

Dixmar racing (Billy) allows a free bet each week. A different "picker" each week (selected by Nutty) picks 6 results or "naps" and Billy gives suitably good odds. It costs us nothing,but if the 6 results come up then the proceeds are donated to the NCFC academy.

All clear on that?

[/quote]

Brendan and Ryan .. you are both really welcome to join in. This weeks thread is pinned to the top of the board waiting for you two to give your very best selection to help raise money for the academy[Y]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Hope you all have a wonderful time, I have to rest for 24hrs after a minor procedure yesterday evening.  Will there be others held?[/quote]

For sure there will [Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Hope you all have a wonderful time, I have to rest for 24hrs after a minor procedure yesterday evening.  Will there be others held?[/quote]

For sure there will [Y]

[/quote]You have''nt mentioned Nigel Wortington in this thread yet,are you moving on at last?