Sign in to follow this  
NCFC_Shaun

Re: FORCE DELIA AND MWJ OUT - CHASE STYLE!

[quote user="bristolcanary"]i am sure this has been well covered but please "delia out" crowd, you cannot answer the simple question relating to where the alternative cash comes from. so tuck your spleen back in and f... off.you are not welcome at norwich city and should be confronted by the majority to stop you.[/quote]There is no "Delia Out crowd" or any form of organised opposition. The nearest equivalent is the NCISA but their position is rather ambiguous, for reasons that are not clear to me. Understandably, people look at the league position and think that things must change but I haven''t seen anyone that has offered a convincing way forward.Nobody can be happy with being in League One, but I can''t see any one outlining a way forward any better than my own "let''s hope for the best!" No doubt that this will seem myopic to some and they will point to relegation as evidence but fans power as demonstrated by pushing out Chase* and Worthington hasn’t worked that well! We were in the Premiership when all the “Chase Out” stuff started and although I joined in at the time, I can’t claim that our actions were successful.*(If it was fan power – I think it was Purple Canary who explained quite convincingly that it was the banks)

[quote user="bristolcanary"]i am sure this has been well covered but please "delia out" crowd, you cannot answer the simple question relating to where the alternative cash comes from. so tuck your spleen back in and f... off.you are not welcome at norwich city and should be confronted by the majority to stop you.
[/quote] "Not welcome at the club" Thanks to the total shambles the club has become they need all the support they can get and should be gratefull to any fans no matter what their opinion that continue to pay money into the club. So wind your neck in and shut your trap.

[quote user="JF"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Actually you didn''t say that you were a better fan than bringbackchippy so I apologise for assuming you did. You just said that the biggest joke of all is fans like bringbackchippy. You probably included fans like you in that group so both of you are a joke and neither better than the other [:S]

The board has failed to deliver the club that you want to support but why does that make fans like bringbackchippy a joke? The reason I posted what I did is that I believe bringbackchippy to be a genuine fan who doesn''t post often but when he does he posts very interesting information. I would encourage him to post more and not call him a joke.

I pretty much agree with his Delia comments so does that make me a joke too[:^)]

[/quote] I appologise for using the word "joke" to describe his post. when all is said and done we are all fans who want the best for the club. It just annoys me that some people accept such low standards and then sing the praises of those who have delivered the club to it''s lowest point for 50 years. Take away the fact that it is Delia Smith a city fan and minor celebrity and replace her record with a random buisnessman and they would of been hounded out years ago by all fans.She seems to be untouchable and i really do wonder what Robert Chase makes of it all.[/quote]

I don''t think bringbackchippy accepts low standards and I certainly don''t. There''s not many sing the board praises for delivering us to Division Three either. I think the point that is being made is that whether you like it or not Smith & Jones have invested huge amounts into the club and shouldn''t be hounded out unless there''s an acceptable replacement waiting to take over. Despite the position the club is now in the grass is not neccessarily greener on the other side. What do you think would happen if Delia was hounded out as you suggest? And what did Robert Chase make of being hounded out?

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="JF"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="JF"][quote user="bringbackchippy"]DELIA GETS MY VOTE ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. As she has stated she will only sell to parties who will take the club furthur, a true fan with the clubs best interests at heart[/quote] How could anyone take the club lower than she has? She has set the criteria of potential buyers so that no one will be able to buy the club from her. The whole situation is a joke but the biggest joke of all is the fans like you who seem content for the club to be in a football oblivion.[/quote]

Many many fans agree with bringbackchippy''s point of view. Who is to say they are wrong? And even if they were wrong it doesn''t mean they''re a joke who are content for the club to be in football oblivion. What I''d like to know is what makes you a better fan than him JF?

[/quote] Where did i say anything about being a "better" fan as you put it? What i am saying is there is a percentage of fans who seem content to see us in the third tier of football and while expectations are so low the board don''t need to deliver much do they? I''m not saying we should be premier league but we should expect Norwich to be a competitive championship side and that is something this board has failed to deliver.[/quote]

Actually you didn''t say that you were a better fan than bringbackchippy so I apologise for assuming you did. You just said that the biggest joke of all is fans like bringbackchippy. You probably included fans like you in that group so both of you are a joke and neither better than the other [:S]

The board has failed to deliver the club that you want to support but why does that make fans like bringbackchippy a joke? The reason I posted what I did is that I believe bringbackchippy to be a genuine fan who doesn''t post often but when he does he posts very interesting information. I would encourage him to post more and not call him a joke.

I pretty much agree with his Delia comments so does that make me a joke too[:^)]

[/quote]

Well yes I would say it certainly does Nutty.

As stated Delia Smith has taken Norwich City FC to it''s lowest ebb in 50 years.  Surely any new owner would have to be going some to be so useless that they can''t take the club further than Smith & Jones have done during their time here?

Blimey if somebody takes over and does as equally bad as Smith & Jones then we will not have a league football club in Norwich in 15 years time.

Now, which part of that do you have difficulty in understanding?

[/quote]

I am not in a position to make judgements on other fans just because they have different views to me. If I was I would probably say that you and the other half-witted fans like you are a complete joke because you don''t understand the other argument. Nobody is saying Smith and Jones have done well or that they are happy in League One. What people are saying is that to force change without knowing what that change will be isn''t neccessarily the way back. If you want proof of this just go back 3 years on this messageboard and read the amount of posters who said that anybody would be better than Worthy. All our problems would be solved by getting Worthy out. It couldn''t get worse whoever took over because Worthy had dragged us down to a mid-table Championship team and our rightful place is much higher than that![:S]

And so we go on.. we''d swap place with Southampton... Really??? Southampton have got lucky... you reckon??? Let''s wait and see shall we? And if they have then it''s disgraceful! From administration to million pound transfers in one easy step. But I reckon we should wait and see with Southampton. After all, your beloved Leicester cheated their way back to the promised land but it didn''t last did it Smudge?

[/quote]

Yet more shallow $. hit Nutty with nonsense about my beloved Leicester thrown in in an attempt to back up a weak arguement.

Your Worthy arguement is also getting incredibly weak.  WHile I believe that he is better than any manager we have had since.  I think he had the good sense to look after number one and he knew that he could not take the club any further and admitted this with his statements months prior to leaving.  The point you fail to miss out on is that we would of been likely to of been in the same position now whichever manager we had in charge.

How can anybody be any worse than Delia & Co?  If she stays then unless we are promoted this year then we are only going to be heading in one direction.  Who is to say that if Chase was still here though that the club would be fairing any better right now?  I don''t believe that woulod neccessarily be the case for one moment.  What I do know is that Delia & Co have took us to our worst position in 50 years and they are pinning their hopes on taking us back to where they initially found us on pure chance and hope that what we now have in place is going to be good enough.

Do you still believe it will be good enough Nutty, or shall I come back and ask you after 10 games, or at Christmas perhaps?

Smudger - why is that stuff about Leicester nonsense? They cheated their way back to the Premiership and it ultimately did them no good at all. This taking administration as part and parcel of  how the league tables are made up is what is nonsense. 3 points for a win 1 for a draw 0 for a defeat and -10 for administration. It''s ridiculous!

My argument about Worthy certainly is not weak because you just proved it for me. If you believe that Worthy is better than any manager we had since then that''s all I was saying so thankyou! And who''s to say in a few years time you won''t be on another crusade saying Delia is better than any owner we had since but she took the club as far as she could.

Here''s the deal - unless you welcome administration Delia can''t be hounded out until there''s a replacement. For you make that any replacement but for me, and I believe Delia, make that a replacement prepared to do more than her to take the club forward.

Now which part of that do you have difficulty in understanding?

[quote user="jammis"]

I wondered who people have got lined up to replace her, and how free flowing their money is?

Is the plan to force Delia out and watch the club disappear, or is there a plan B? There doesn''t seem to be a line of people breaking the door down to invest.

[/quote]

So we''re told but I happen to believe that if the price was right and Smith really did want to sell someone would be there to takeover, if rumours are to be believed we''ll end up in administration if Smith and Jones hang around for much longer anyway so it is a no lose situation imo.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="JF"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote] I appologise for using the word "joke" to describe his post. when all is said and done we are all fans who want the best for the club. It just annoys me that some people accept such low standards and then sing the praises of those who have delivered the club to it''s lowest point for 50 years. Take away the fact that it is Delia Smith a city fan and minor celebrity and replace her record with a random buisnessman and they would of been hounded out years ago by all fans.She seems to be untouchable and i really do wonder what Robert Chase makes of it all.[/quote]

I don''t think bringbackchippy accepts low standards and I certainly don''t. There''s not many sing the board praises for delivering us to Division Three either. I think the point that is being made is that whether you like it or not Smith & Jones have invested huge amounts into the club and shouldn''t be hounded out unless there''s an acceptable replacement waiting to take over. Despite the position the club is now in the grass is not neccessarily greener on the other side. What do you think would happen if Delia was hounded out as you suggest? And what did Robert Chase make of being hounded out?

[/quote]

FACTS are that when there was an acceptable replacement, you and many others took Smith''s side when she was quoting ridiculous asking prices to purchase the club Nutty.

You are still defending her now, yet claim to be sat on the fence as always.

How are your splinters by the way???

[quote user="jammis"]What''s that assumption based on?[/quote]

the assumption is base on my opinion, exactly the same as yours is. And by fair price I mean exactly £1. That and a promise by the new investor to clear the clubs debt, and at least provide a transfer kitty without having to go cap in hand to the fans. And therin lies the problem, she won''t walk away and leave her cash behind, can''t afford to put any more in, and can''t attract anymore because who would want to invest with the track record of NCFC under her ownership? Which basically puts us where we are, in slow decline, which only a miracle or administration can get us out of.

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Gunn Revolution"]Wycombe game, should we be 3-0 down or so in the first half, I will be giving up my season ticket and charging the pitch, and trust me I''m not the type of guy a frail stweard will stop. I''ll get "my point" across.

- Rambo.

lmao, Seriously though guys. All this talk on this message board, 5 pages on this thread it just seems it''s all talk. People have been talknig like this for 4-5 years now. Nothing will happen, there will be no Chase-esq protests, only small 100 man protests AFTER games. Which could maybe influence something small, but Delia''s position? Not a chance. She''d shit on them.

The guys on here who claim to be willing to do what ever it takes to get Delia out, let your self be heard for the hole 90+ minutes at the next home games, on your feet. Get your self kicked out if need be, are you embarrased to express your view in front of others? Well if you don''t dare express your views vocally for 90 minutes, you obviously don''t want her gone that much IMO
[/quote]

lose the next few games........ and it wont be nothin to do with the chat on here!
[/quote]But look at Saturday.  Worst home defeat in the club''s history.  Lowest poisition for 50 years.  There were 25,000 at the game, and how many chose to protest? 100? Less than 1%.  It takes more effort to walk away than to just stand there, yet that''s what 99% of the fans chose to do.  So, firstly that doesn''t go along with the view that ''most'' people hate her.  Secondly, if people have been "trying for years" and the result is 100, what hope is there that you will be able to suddenly turn the majority in the next few weeks.

[quote user="Smudger"]

FACTS are that when there was an acceptable replacement, you and many others took Smith''s side when she was quoting ridiculous asking prices to purchase the club Nutty.

[/quote]

These are your opinions and not FACTS Smudger.

If you look back at what I posted about "sitting on the fence" you will see that it was over the whole Cullum thing because none of us knew the FACTS.

I have a challenge for you.. Instead of typing those 5 letters so often in capitals why don''t you try posting the actual facts you would have us believe they imply!

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

the assumption is base on my opinion, exactly the same as yours is. And by fair price I mean exactly £1. That and a promise by the new investor to clear the clubs debt, and at least provide a transfer kitty without having to go cap in hand to the fans. And therin lies the problem, she won''t walk away and leave her cash behind, can''t afford to put any more in, and can''t attract anymore because who would want to invest with the track record of NCFC under her ownership? Which basically puts us where we are, in slow decline, which only a miracle or administration can get us out of.

[/quote]

Could Gunn getting us promoted be such a miracle?

Unfortunately the saying goes ''Assumption is the mother of all f**k ups.''

No definite alternatives, no change at the top.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

If you look back at what I posted about "sitting on the fence" you will see that it was over the whole Cullum thing because none of us knew the FACTS.

I have a challenge for you.. Instead of typing those 5 letters so often in capitals why don''t you try posting the actual facts you would have us believe they imply!

[/quote]

The thing is "Nigel" there are NO facts, cept for DS and PC, so "Smudger" is working on here-say, and you know where that gets him ?

No where. But he keeps quoting "HIS" facts, and looks sillier and sillier.

"Smudger" you know NO facts, so dont even go there.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So in your opinion was Cullum not an acceptable replacement (despite offering more money to the club than Delia has put in during her 13 years here)?

Maybe you consider her £36 million to be a fair asking price for the club prior to any investment in playing staff to correct where her awful management of our club has left us?

What do you consider a fair price for your shares Nutty, or do you consider them to be worthless?

Do you believe that Delia is ever going to get a better offer than what was on the table from Mr Cullum?

[quote user="jammis"]Unfortunately the saying goes ''Assumption is the mother of all f**k ups.'' No definite alternatives, no change at the top.[/quote]

No because absolute f**kwits like you scared off the only alternative that was prepared to show how much of a lying cow we have running our club.  Because of this we have all been paying the penalty for your stupidity!

[quote user="Desert Fox"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[/quote]

Could Gunn getting us promoted be such a miracle?

[/quote]

possibly so DS, but even then where does that leave us? A struggling club, unable to compete in the transfer market, at the wrong end of the Championship cos despite sell out crowds we never seem to have any money. And as much as we might hate it, today it all comes down to money. Without it you may get lucky and over achieve in the short term, in the long term you''re pretty much FCUK''ed.

[quote user="Smudger"]Maybe you consider her £36 million to be a fair asking price for the club prior to any investment in playing staff to correct where her awful management of our club has left us?[/quote]Thanks for just reinforcing the earlier claim that you don''t actually know the facts.  The majority shareholders (not just Delia) were asking for £16m.  The other £20m is what was due to the bank on change of ownership, therefore Delia was not asking for that £20m.

[quote user="CT "]But then surely the 16m PLUS the 20m is part of the price needed to pay for buying the club?
[/quote]

Well not when you are talking to a dhick it would appear CT???  [:|]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

So in your opinion was Cullum not an acceptable replacement (despite offering more money to the club than Delia has put in during her 13 years here)?

Maybe you consider her £36 million to be a fair asking price for the club prior to any investment in playing staff to correct where her awful management of our club has left us?

What do you consider a fair price for your shares Nutty, or do you consider them to be worthless?

Do you believe that Delia is ever going to get a better offer than what was on the table from Mr Cullum?

[/quote]

Was Cullum ever muted as a replacement Smudger?

Was 36m the asking price? I am under the impression that 16m is the total price of all the shares as set at the AGM a few years ago. I was also under the impression that if the club changes ownership then 20m in loans becomes payable. I don''t see how the club can change ownership without that 20m being paid. As I have said before the share price is not just about Smith & Jones shares. If, and I doubt it would EVER happen, but if someone paid 16m for those shares Smith and Jones would get maybe 10m? You work it out FACT Boy!

I  consider my shares to be very valuable and also worthless. You work that one out too!

I haven''t got a clue if Delia will ever get a better offer than what was on the table from Cullum. If you tell me what he offered her I will consider it and give you a reply

Nobody is impressed by reading FACTS! FACTS! FACT! dotted all over your posts when there are no facts in the content. I have met you and know this is not the case but sometimes you do come across as being as dim as a torch without batteries.[I][H]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Was 36m the asking price? I am under the impression that 16m is the total price of all the shares as set at the AGM a few years ago. I was also under the impression that if the club changes ownership then 20m in loans becomes payable. I don''t see how the club can change ownership without that 20m being paid. As I have said before the share price is not just about Smith & Jones shares. If, and I doubt it would EVER happen, but if someone paid 16m for those shares Smith and Jones would get maybe 10m? You work it out FACT Boy!

I  consider my shares to be very valuable and also worthless. You work that one out too!

I haven''t got a clue if Delia will ever get a better offer than what was on the table from Cullum. If you tell me what he offered her I will consider it and give you a reply

Nobody is impressed by reading FACTS! FACTS! FACT! dotted all over your posts when there are no facts in the content. I have met you and know this is not the case but sometimes you do come across as being as dim as a torch without batteries.[I][H]

[/quote]

You know exactly what he offered her Nutty... £20 million which was to go towards the playing side for a controlling stake in the club through the siiuing of new shares.

She would of course of stayed at the club, but with a worthless shareholding.

Mr Cullum would of alway held the casting vote (as she has done over the years).

The £20 million owed to the banks would of been re-financed.  The facts are not altered though that Delia was still demanding a £16 million offer for all of the shares, plus Cullum to still authorise that he was willing to invest another £20 million in to the club.

You and I both know that all of the shares in NCFC are currently worthless and they were not worth too much more than that 12 months ago either.

I don''t know that Smudger.. and neither do you.

Who was going to refinance the loans?

Do you actually know the difference between FACT and opinion?

Night Smudger [|-)][S]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You know exactly what he offered her Nutty... £20 million which was to go towards the playing side for a controlling stake in the club through the siiuing of new shares.

Mr Cullum would of alway held the casting vote (as she has done over the years).

The £20 million owed to the banks would of been re-financed.  The facts are not altered though that Delia was still demanding a £16 million offer for all of the shares, plus Cullum to still authorise that he was willing to invest another £20 million in to the club.

You and I both know that all of the shares in NCFC are currently worthless and they were not worth too much more than that 12 months ago either.

[/quote]

Dear Plonker,

You cannot acquire a controlling interest in a London Stock Exchange PLC or not without going through the all formalities of that under the City Code of Conduct.

Please tell everyone what Mr Cullum should have done.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Dear Plonker,

You cannot acquire a controlling interest in a London Stock Exchange PLC or not without going through the all formalities of that under the City Code of Conduct.

Please tell everyone what Mr Cullum should have done.

[/quote]You''ve got to love Smudger, he was one of the reasons I came to this board and his relative inactivity these days is a bit disappointing. Never lets the the facts get in the way of a good argument but still charges out there and states what the delia out militant tendency thinks.A few points that he has missed (or of course chooses to miss):1) We don''t know what PC offered or even if he offered anything. As Cam points out the idea that it was £20m for players in return for controlling interest just doesn''t work legally or economically;2) Delia''s financial interest in the club is not £16m - this is the total shareholding. At c50/60% she is looking at getting maybe £10m back for her efforts

Whether the shares are worth 16 million or not is not the issue - it is whether that is the price that DS and MWJ want. If the reason that they have not sold the shares is because they have not received what they personally want for their shares (and I’m not sure that this is the case), why do you think she would just walk away if we protest? You would have to be remarkably weak-willed (or rich) to give up your perceived chance of £16 million (or £10m, £8m, £5m – whatever figure they think is realistic) just because some people are saying nasty things about you!The logic does not stack up, which is perhaps why more people don’t join in protests.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="jammis"]Unfortunately the saying goes ''Assumption is the mother of all f**k ups.'' No definite alternatives, no change at the top.[/quote]

No because absolute f**kwits like you scared off the only alternative that was prepared to show how much of a lying cow we have running our club.  Because of this we have all been paying the penalty for your stupidity!

[/quote]

No one actually knows whether PC was a definite alternative, there was lots of talk in the press but very little concrete evidence. And even if he was he isn''t now, so let''s move on to.

Not sure how I scared him off, but thanks for the low-brow insult.