Sign in to follow this  
NCFC_Shaun

Re: FORCE DELIA AND MWJ OUT - CHASE STYLE!

[quote user="Gunn Revolution"]Wycombe game, should we be 3-0 down or so in the first half, I will be giving up my season ticket and charging the pitch, and trust me I''m not the type of guy a frail stweard will stop. I''ll get "my point" across. - Rambo.lmao, Seriously though guys. All this talk on this message board, 5 pages on this thread it just seems it''s all talk. People have been talknig like this for 4-5 years now. Nothing will happen, there will be no Chase-esq protests, only small 100 man protests AFTER games. Which could maybe influence something small, but Delia''s position? Not a chance. She''d shit on them.The guys on here who claim to be willing to do what ever it takes to get Delia out, let your self be heard for the hole 90+ minutes at the next home games, on your feet. Get your self kicked out if need be, are you embarrased to express your view in front of others? Well if you don''t dare express your views vocally for 90 minutes, you obviously don''t want her gone that much IMO[/quote]

lose the next few games........ and it wont be nothin to do with the chat on here!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Malcolm Mawkin"]

I can assure the chase riots were not pretty. Even though i dont want to see anything like that again, it really is going down a similar route towards what could be a very nasty and violent protest.

I just cant believe what is happening to this great football club, it really is very upsetting.

Fvck the restaurants and dinner evening''s, I want my football club back.

OTBC

[/quote]

They were hardly riots... on the whole peaceful demonstrations against something which had been going wrong for a pretty long time (not as bad as what we have had to put up with under Delia though) against the backdrop of overhand policing given that the then ring road needed clearing. 

Well the police will not have that excuse this time will they???

[/quote]

Yes they will.  And head cams, and ASBO''s and banning orders.

Anyway bring it on Smudge.

Can''t wait this end.[:P]

[/quote]

"Cam" "Smudger" dont even go to matches, he said that himself !!!!!!!!!

So a ASBO will not do no good for him, unless he goes to England matches (which i doubt very much )

[/quote]

Are you suggesting these are empty threats on a message board?

And, if they aren''t, be warned that this and other Norwich City message boards are monitored by Her Majesty''s Norfolk Constabulary and so probably the plans of Smudge and co had best be posted privately.  A word to the wise and all that.[;)]

[/quote]

Ohhhh now that I could find out I am sure, seeing as hubby works for the police.  So are you stating for a fact Cam that the Norfolk Police force are monitoring the pink-un boards?  Quite a serious allegation don''t you think?

[/quote]

You are being very naive to assume that the plod don''t monitor public discussion forums. Having worked in the communications industry I know there is a lot of stuff that goes on "behind the scenes" which would make the KGB look like amatuers. Just try slipping the word "bomb" into a phone conversation with a friend a few times...

click...

click...

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Malcolm Mawkin"]

I can assure the chase riots were not pretty. Even though i dont want to see anything like that again, it really is going down a similar route towards what could be a very nasty and violent protest.

I just cant believe what is happening to this great football club, it really is very upsetting.

OTBC

[/quote]

They were hardly riots... on the whole peaceful demonstrations against something which had been going wrong for a pretty long time (not as bad as what we have had to put up with under Delia though) against the backdrop of overhand policing given that the then ring road needed clearing. 

[/quote]

I also remember people standing near the ground and the old bridge and asking opinions of people, simple yes/no answers, gauging how people felt.  Might give any organisers more of an idea of how fans feel overall.

This sort of thing can take months to organise, and a fair bit of money for posters, leaflets etc.  It''s not something that happens overnight as both you and I know Smudge.

[/quote]

You''re right WAY. I am not in favour of a mob mentality type protest ala the way the Chase Out one finished up, as a/ I got a smack in the mouth last time and b/ I don''t want to see fellow fans being charged at by mounted police like last time. Delia is a celebrity and thrives on popularity I believe. If you want her to go then you need to make her aware that she is now unpopular with the majority of the fans (if that is the case), and that her time is well and truly up. (missed a trick there Capital Canaries). But this doesn''t have to be by rioting. I said last year, every fan that wants Delia to go, chip in with some cash for a full page advert in one of the national papers, half a page ad may even do it. Simply saying thanks Delia but if you really care about NCFC then it''s time to go. I didn''t trust the club with my rebate, but haven''t cashed the cheque yet. I would happily put the £70 towards an advert in the papers or similar.

Another easy way to start a campaign, if every fan that wants a change of owner writes a letter to Delia c/o the club every day, then it will do a lot to make her aware of the current mood, and it will cost you 30p a day, less than the price of a cup of coffee. And if she starts getting sacks of mail, then it will make news headlines. And you will at least be doing something.

[/quote]

Even better,  but it will cost you 60p a pop, is to copy your letters

to a national newspaper of your choice.  If they start getting sack

loads of mail, they might stand up and take notice and start doing some

digging of their own.  As someone''s pointed out, Delia thrives on her

saintly reputation - this would harm it and would make a great coup

for our press (it appears to be what they thrive on).

Having said that, I do have a potential problem with this and it

comes from the Capital Canaries AGM last night.  From what I can

gather, administration is far closer than we might have realised. 

Although McNally appears to have realised this, what''s causing it and

can thus address it, if a negative publicity campaign does cause the

banks to call in their loans, it could be goodbye NCFC forever - there

is no guarantee of a rich foreigner coming to save us, and I''m not sure

I''m willing to risk the entire club on that gamble.

I say we need to wait a few games.  If there is no turn around on the pitch, then Gunn needs to go.  Assuming things are going okay on the pitch (either with or without Gunn), I think we need to give McNally a chance to show what he''s made of.  If he appears to be another ineffectual puppet (much like his predecessor) then by all means protest.  If, as I suspect, he''s made of stronger stuff and has the ability to take the club by the scruff of the neck and turn things around, then we would be foolish to stop that from happening.

For me it really does depend on how strong McNally is.  I seriously believe he is an amazing asset needs to be given a chance.

I hope not, but like people have said, I think it will get reallynasty by the end of the year. Results pending, I can see mass demos etc and Delia hounded out. Or does this make her more and more determined to stay on.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Malcolm Mawkin"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So a ASBO will not do no good for him, unless he goes to England matches (which i doubt very much )

[/quote]

And, if they aren''t, be warned that this and other Norwich City message boards are monitored by Her Majesty''s Norfolk Constabulary and so probably the plans of Smudge and co had best be posted privately.  A word to the wise and all that.[;)]

[/quote]

Ohhhh now that I could find out I am sure, seeing as hubby works for the police.  So are you stating for a fact Cam that the Norfolk Police force are monitoring the pink-un boards?  Quite a serious allegation don''t you think?

[/quote]

You are being very naive to assume that the plod don''t monitor public discussion forums. Having worked in the communications industry I know there is a lot of stuff that goes on "behind the scenes" which would make the KGB look like amatuers. Just try slipping the word "bomb" into a phone conversation with a friend a few times...

click...

click...

[/quote]

lol hang on so let me get this right, the police in Norfolk, who are already short staffed through the new working hours are sitting on computers all day and night monitoring the pink-un?  I am sure those who are waiting for 30 minutes when their house and car have been turned over would love to know this.

You may have worked in communications, but the pink-un is hardly the hotbed of terrorism or national security is it lmfao  and I would think that they have far more pressing this going on than watching us NC fans type away day and night.

I think its obvious from reading the majority of posts that are aimed at the board are negative towards the Stowmarket two.Now whilst this board doesnt represent EVERYBODY that supports Norwich City, when the overwhelming majority is against them on such a popular message board such as this (and wotb can also be included) then I think opinions are clear. Prehaps I''m mistaken?As for what we (anyone who wants Delia and MWJ out) should do next - i''m currently in contact with Tilly (who is a predominant member of a group who doesn''t want Delia to remain in charge)  about arranging a meeting with all other like minded fans.

[quote user="CT "]I think its obvious from reading the majority of posts that are aimed at the board are negative towards The Stowmarket Two.
[/quote]

I think the first thing you need to do if you want to be taken seriously is to drop the silly names as quoted above. Obviously I can''t speak for anybody else but I tend to switch off when I see reference to ''The Cook''. Same goes for people who think it''s incredibly witty to talk about Gordon McClown or Harriet Harperson [|-)]. Act in a mature and sensible manner and without the name calling and you''ll get a lot more support.

If I was to offer any other advice it would be to try and contact a group of posters privately, say fifteen to twenty or so, and try to agree on a list of points to present to the club. Do it on here and it will just descend into the usual slanging match. Get your points together and then try and get the various supporters groups (NCISA, Capital Canaries etc.) to agree with your plan. Get enough of those on board and you should be able to drum up some press interest as well. Just make sure your points are factually correct though. Making nine great points will achieve nothing if your tenth is ''Delia used to be an Ipswich fan''.

Take the advice given by The Butler on board and engage in a spot of planning before you make your big play. Plenty of boys your age have had their big moment spoiled by shooting their load too early [;)]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

[quote user="CT "]I think its obvious from reading the majority of posts that are aimed at the board are negative towards The Stowmarket Two.
[/quote]

I think the first thing you need to do if you want to be taken seriously is to drop the silly names as quoted above. Obviously I can''t speak for anybody else but I tend to switch off when I see reference to ''The Cook''. Same goes for people who think it''s incredibly witty to talk about Gordon McClown or Harriet Harperson [|-)]. Act in a mature and sensible manner and without the name calling and you''ll get a lot more support.

If I was to offer any other advice it would be to try and contact a group of posters privately, say fifteen to twenty or so, and try to agree on a list of points to present to the club. Do it on here and it will just descend into the usual slanging match. Get your points together and then try and get the various supporters groups (NCISA, Capital Canaries etc.) to agree with your plan. Get enough of those on board and you should be able to drum up some press interest as well. Just make sure your points are factually correct though. Making nine great points will achieve nothing if your tenth is ''Delia used to be an Ipswich fan''.

Take the advice given by The Butler on board and engage in a spot of planning before you make your big play. Plenty of boys your age have had their big moment spoiled by shooting their load too early [;)]

[/quote]

Come on Shack... hypocritical or what?

You ask the protesters to cut out the silly names and only fun they get out of what Smith & Jones have done to our club and then you come out with comments like this.

What does it matter what age young CT is?

Don''t include me in your count of this messageboard. I''m sick of the ''only change the board and the manager and everything will be wonderful'' wingeing.

If Delia leaves, City will go into administration and then struggle for years to come.

The squad is decent for a League 1 challenge, as last night showed. Yes Saturday was a disaster, but we need more than two games to know where things are going this season. This negativity is making things worse not better!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

[quote user="CT "]I think its obvious from reading the majority of posts that are aimed at the board are negative towards The Stowmarket Two.[/quote]

[/quote]

You ask the protesters to cut out the silly names and only fun they get out of what Smith & Jones have done to our club and then you come out with comments like this.

[/quote]Cheers Smudger. Plenty of people on here are against Delia and MWJ (from what I can tell) and yes of course it probably is better to speak privately with those concerned.People complain about Delia and MWJ and yet dont do anything. Here I am trying to get something going and I get put down by the likes of you and others. Its no win really?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Malcolm Mawkin"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

click...

click...

[/quote]

lol hang on so let me get this right, the police in Norfolk, who are already short staffed through the new working hours are sitting on computers all day and night monitoring the pink-un?  I am sure those who are waiting for 30 minutes when their house and car have been turned over would love to know this.

You may have worked in communications, but the pink-un is hardly the hotbed of terrorism or national security is it lmfao  and I would think that they have far more pressing this going on than watching us NC fans type away day and night.

[/quote]

You don''t seem to get it. With our start to the season tension was mounting, tempers were getting up, two invaded the pitch and many more were promising to if the situation does/did not improve. If there are going to be any unofficial organised protests all the plod would have to do would be to come on here to check for meeting points and times, etc. It would take two minutes of their time. They would then have a response unit on hand (parked around the corner of course) at the meeting point to nip things in the bud.

And yes, I did work in communications and some of the things that happen are obviously far beyond the imagination of your average housewife.... l  m  f  a  o.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Malcolm Mawkin"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

click...

click...

[/quote]

[/quote]

You don''t seem to get it. With our start to the season tension was mounting, tempers were getting up, two invaded the pitch and many more were promising to if the situation does/did not improve. If there are going to be any unofficial organised protests all the plod would have to do would be to come on here to check for meeting points and times, etc. It would take two minutes of their time. They would then have a response unit on hand (parked around the corner of course) at the meeting point to nip things in the bud.

And yes, I did work in communications and some of the things that happen are obviously far beyond the imagination of your average housewife.... l  m  f  a  o.

[/quote]

Don''t insult my intelligence you  ignoramous.

My better half works for Norfolk Police and what you have said is a pile of poop, as well you know.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

The difference is Smudger that I''m not trying to organise a protest or a pressure group so I can make whatever comment I like*. And it was pretty obvious to me that it was a throwaway line which meant no harm.

His age means nothing but the way he conducts himself will mean everything if he wants to be taken seriously. In other words....''The Stowmarket Two'' may appeal to rude, arrogant, narcissistic toss heads who like to refer to themselves in the third person but that''s really not enough.

* See [;)]

So I (and others working with me on this) can plan meetings/protests properly could ANYONE on here let me know (either via pm or email ) if they are anti delia and would be prepared to act -either come to meetings set up or full on protest.Thanks

[quote user="CT "]So I (and others working with me on this) can plan meetings/protests properly could ANYONE on here let me know (either via pm or email ) if they are anti delia and would be prepared to act -either come to meetings set up or full on protest.Thanks [/quote]pm''d ya

[quote user="newboy"]

[quote user="CT "]It looks as though something drastic is going to have to happen to get rid of the witch. DELIA OUT NOW. If we FORCE her to lower the demand for the club then we will soon find suitable bidders.Protests, boycotts, whatever it takes. She will take us as low as she wants, we cant let this happen. Its always been said that without the fans there is no club. [/quote]

I will look forward to seeing all 30 of you shouting "delia out" at the next game,

never going to happen,

dont forget that chase robbed us blind before he left and we hardly forced him out he went when he wanted too taking as much of the club with him as poss !

dont waste you breath.

[/quote]Well then maybe its time that something SERIOUS is done. Let us not

forget that Delia has profitted from the vast number of past transfer

windows and the money that has gone to the club has been wasted and has taken us to our lowest position in 50 years! Hardly a good job?

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]DELIA GETS MY VOTE ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. As she has stated she will only sell to parties who will take the club furthur, a true fan with the clubs best interests at heart[/quote]

Not a fan like herself who will take the club to it''s worst predicament in 50 years then??? [:$]

[quote user="CT "][quote user="newboy"]

[quote user="CT "]It looks as though something drastic is going to have to happen to get rid of the witch. DELIA OUT NOW. If we FORCE her to lower the demand for the club then we will soon find suitable bidders.Protests, boycotts, whatever it takes. She will take us as low as she wants, we cant let this happen. Its always been said that without the fans there is no club. [/quote]

I will look forward to seeing all 30 of you shouting "delia out" at the next game,

never going to happen,

dont forget that chase robbed us blind before he left and we hardly forced him out he went when he wanted too taking as much of the club with him as poss !

dont waste you breath.

[/quote]Well then maybe its time that something SERIOUS is done. Let us not

forget that Delia has profitted from the vast number of past transfer

windows and the money that has gone to the club has been wasted and has taken us to our lowest position in 50 years! Hardly a good job?

[/quote]How has Delia profitted from the ''vast number of transfer windows''?  You say that the money that has gone to the club has been wasted -fair comment -but I dont see how Delia has profitted from the transfer window unless you are saying she has recieved some cash - a serious allegation and something you would have to prove if you say this is true.

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]DELIA GETS MY VOTE ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. As she has stated she will only sell to parties who will take the club furthur, a true fan with the clubs best interests at heart[/quote] How could anyone take the club lower than she has? She has set the criteria of potential buyers so that no one will be able to buy the club from her. The whole situation is a joke but the biggest joke of all is the fans like you who seem content for the club to be in a football oblivion.

[quote user="JF"][quote user="bringbackchippy"]DELIA GETS MY VOTE ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. As she has stated she will only sell to parties who will take the club furthur, a true fan with the clubs best interests at heart[/quote] How could anyone take the club lower than she has? She has set the criteria of potential buyers so that no one will be able to buy the club from her. The whole situation is a joke but the biggest joke of all is the fans like you who seem content for the club to be in a football oblivion.[/quote]

Many many fans agree with bringbackchippy''s point of view. Who is to say they are wrong? And even if they were wrong it doesn''t mean they''re a joke who are content for the club to be in football oblivion. What I''d like to know is what makes you a better fan than him JF?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="JF"][quote user="bringbackchippy"]DELIA GETS MY VOTE ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. As she has stated she will only sell to parties who will take the club furthur, a true fan with the clubs best interests at heart[/quote] How could anyone take the club lower than she has? She has set the criteria of potential buyers so that no one will be able to buy the club from her. The whole situation is a joke but the biggest joke of all is the fans like you who seem content for the club to be in a football oblivion.[/quote]

Many many fans agree with bringbackchippy''s point of view. Who is to say they are wrong? And even if they were wrong it doesn''t mean they''re a joke who are content for the club to be in football oblivion. What I''d like to know is what makes you a better fan than him JF?

[/quote] Where did i say anything about being a "better" fan as you put it? What i am saying is there is a percentage of fans who seem content to see us in the third tier of football and while expectations are so low the board don''t need to deliver much do they? I''m not saying we should be premier league but we should expect Norwich to be a competitive championship side and that is something this board has failed to deliver.

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]DELIA GETS MY VOTE ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. As she has stated she will only sell to parties who will take the club furthur, a true fan with the clubs best interests at heart[/quote]

She may say that but I wouldn''t trust that woman any further than I could throw her, she says what she thinks people want to hear but it doesn''t mean she''s telling the truth. Confidentiality agreements such as the one in place about Cullum were most likely requested by her because she knew that if the truth came out many more people would see her for what she really is. As far as I''m concerned any good she may have done in the past has been undone and then some by the mess she has allowed this club to get into.

[quote user="kdncfc"]

She may say that but I wouldn''t trust that woman any further than I could throw her, she says what she thinks people want to hear but it doesn''t mean she''s telling the truth. Confidentiality agreements such as the one in place about Cullum were most likely requested by her because she knew that if the truth came out many more people would see her for what she really is. As far as I''m concerned any good she may have done in the past has been undone and then some by the mess she has allowed this club to get into.

[/quote]well said!

you will be lucky to get any sort of protest off the ground. our club has changed since the chase era.... fortunately or unfortunately depending on your view of the club, it is now a family club. even the supposed ''major'' protests to get worthy / grant and rodent out only saw 200 fans max and 1/2 of them are kids who just hang around (they werent even born in the case era).

i used to give doomcaster stick last season when he stood on carrow road before games with chants of ''wheres our money gone'' and i got more stick from happy clapper doomcaster fans EVERY match..... honestly, this club has some seriously weird fans who backed a pratt like doomcaster

[quote user="Smudger"]

Not a fan like herself who will take the club to it''s worst predicament in 50 years then??? [:$]

[/quote]

Ever feel like you''re banging your head against a brick wall Smudger?  Some people won''t ever see our side of things, they are happy with the club having treble the debt, happy to believe every bit of rubbish they spout, what can you say?

Excuse me for being slightly crude here WAY, but until one of you gets off your arse and does something, you''ll never change those people''s minds. I salute CT for his idea, even if i''m not entirely sure he''s got the strength of conviction, nor the will, to pull it off. Despite it not necessarily being an idea that i personally agree with.

It''s all well and good whinging on a messageboard (the rest of this is not necessarily aimed at you personally, i hasten to add, but your ''ilk''), but until you start forming sensible arguments, with sensible and reasoned debate, with realistic aims, and protests that are actually attended by more than a handful, the idea will never take off.

As it presently stands, it seems the whole ''Delia Out'' movement (i use the word in it''s loosest sense) seems to be limited to name-calling and insults on this messageboard, and the odd miscontented shout from a fan during a game. In the first instance you''re putting people off through unnecessary immaturity and childish behaviour; in the latter, it''s far too isolated.

If  this whole ''Delia Out'' thing is actually a firm belief amongst you lot on this messageboard, do, as CT so rightly says, something about it. If you''re not willing to, the snide forum comments are only damaging your ''cause''.

[quote user=""]

Excuse me for being slightly crude here WAY, but until one of you gets off your arse and does something, you''ll never change those people''s minds. I salute CT for his idea, even if i''m not entirely sure he''s got the strength of conviction, nor the will, to pull it off. Despite it not necessarily being an idea that i personally agree with.

It''s all well and good whinging on a messageboard (the rest of this is not necessarily aimed at you personally, i hasten to add, but your ''ilk''), but until you start forming sensible arguments, with sensible and reasoned debate, with realistic aims, and protests that are actually attended by more than a handful, the idea will never take off.

As it presently stands, it seems the whole ''Delia Out'' movement (i use the word in it''s loosest sense) seems to be limited to name-calling and insults on this messageboard, and the odd miscontented shout from a fan during a game. In the first instance you''re putting people off through unnecessary immaturity and childish behaviour; in the latter, it''s far too isolated.

If  this whole ''Delia Out'' thing is actually a firm belief amongst you lot on this messageboard, do, as CT so rightly says, something about it. If you''re not willing to, the snide forum comments are only damaging your ''cause''.

[/quote]You''ve summed it up perfectly mate. [Y] Its hard not to get frustrated when you (as the OP trying to get something going) start a thread like this and even though people have said that things needed to be done, nobody seems like they really want change. Until that changes, nothing will happen.  All I''m saying is why dont we at least start something and see where it takes us. [Y] If it helps the club in the long term then surely its worth it?