Sign in to follow this  
NCFC_Shaun

Re: FORCE DELIA AND MWJ OUT - CHASE STYLE!

[quote user="jammis"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="jammis"]Unfortunately the saying goes ''Assumption is the mother of all f**k ups.'' No definite alternatives, no change at the top.[/quote]

No because absolute f**kwits like you scared off the only alternative that was prepared to show how much of a lying cow we have running our club.  Because of this we have all been paying the penalty for your stupidity!

[/quote]

No one actually knows whether PC was a definite alternative, there was lots of talk in the press but very little concrete evidence. And even if he was he isn''t now, so let''s move on to.

Not sure how I scared him off, but thanks for the low-brow insult.

[/quote]

[:P] Ha Ha - f**kwit , plonker ,happy clapper ,sheep  - all worthy entries in the Smudger dictionary of insults against those who are too brain-dead to accept that he is the one true voice of sanity in a world of stupidity. Great stuff ,my man

Blimey, I didn''t realise his use of the English lexis was so wide ranging. How is he generally described, other than a force for good that is?

[quote user="Badger"]Whether the shares are worth 16 million or not is not the issue - it is whether that is the price that DS and MWJ want. If the reason that they have not sold the shares is because they have not received what they personally want for their shares (and I’m not sure that this is the case), why do you think she would just walk away if we protest? You would have to be remarkably weak-willed (or rich) to give up your perceived chance of £16 million (or £10m, £8m, £5m – whatever figure they think is realistic) just because some people are saying nasty things about you!The logic does not stack up, which is perhaps why more people don’t join in protests. [/quote]Also the £16m figure cam from a press release from the board, not DS/MWJ as private individuals who can as such value their shares as they see fit, but the board consisting of DS, MWJ, Foulger, Munby and Doncaster speaking not for themselves but as representatives of all the shareholders.   Would it have been in anyway seemly (or even legal?) for these 5 people to put a value on the shares that they don''t own (along with their own) of anything other than the standard trading price by quoting any other figure for the total value of the shareholding than standard price times number of shares.  Its not like we are traded on the stock market so they can easily value the company in anyother way!The only other issuee then is whether the statement was advisable at all, and given the excitement and media circus surrounding it at the time a statement to cool the situation probably was necessary.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

These are your opinions and not FACTS Smudger.

If you look back at what I posted about "sitting on the fence" you will see that it was over the whole Cullum thing because none of us knew the FACTS.

I have a challenge for you.. Instead of typing those 5 letters so often in capitals why don''t you try posting the actual facts you would have us believe they imply!

[/quote]

So in your opinion was Cullum not an acceptable replacement (despite offering more money to the club than Delia has put in during her 13 years here)?

Maybe you consider her £36 million to be a fair asking price for the club prior to any investment in playing staff to correct where her awful management of our club has left us?

What do you consider a fair price for your shares Nutty, or do you consider them to be worthless?

Do you believe that Delia is ever going to get a better offer than what was on the table from Mr Cullum?

[/quote]

Was Cullum ever muted as a replacement Smudger?

Was 36m the asking price? I am under the impression that 16m is the total price of all the shares as set at the AGM a few years ago. I was also under the impression that if the club changes ownership then 20m in loans becomes payable. I don''t see how the club can change ownership without that 20m being paid. As I have said before the share price is not just about Smith & Jones shares. If, and I doubt it would EVER happen, but if someone paid 16m for those shares Smith and Jones would get maybe 10m? You work it out FACT Boy!

I  consider my shares to be very valuable and also worthless. You work that one out too!

I haven''t got a clue if Delia will ever get a better offer than what was on the table from Cullum. If you tell me what he offered her I will consider it and give you a reply

Nobody is impressed by reading FACTS! FACTS! FACT! dotted all over your posts when there are no facts in the content. I have met you and know this is not the case but sometimes you do come across as being as dim as a torch without batteries.[I][H]

[/quote]

You know exactly what he offered her Nutty... £20 million which was to go towards the playing side for a controlling stake in the club through the siiuing of new shares.

She would of course of stayed at the club, but with a worthless shareholding.

Mr Cullum would of alway held the casting vote (as she has done over the years).

The £20 million owed to the banks would of been re-financed.  The facts are not altered though that Delia was still demanding a £16 million offer for all of the shares, plus Cullum to still authorise that he was willing to invest another £20 million in to the club.

You and I both know that all of the shares in NCFC are currently worthless and they were not worth too much more than that 12 months ago either.

[/quote]

Dear Plonker,

You cannot acquire a controlling interest in a London Stock Exchange PLC or not without going through the all formalities of that under the City Code of Conduct.

Please tell everyone what Mr Cullum should have done.

[/quote]

Dear Cam,

You know very well that Mr Cullum had no intention of buying the club lock stock and barrell (as all of us do).

It is more a question of what Delia should of done (ie: took his money and issued new shares to him).

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

These are your opinions and not FACTS Smudger.

If you look back at what I posted about "sitting on the fence" you will see that it was over the whole Cullum thing because none of us knew the FACTS.

I have a challenge for you.. Instead of typing those 5 letters so often in capitals why don''t you try posting the actual facts you would have us believe they imply!

[/quote]

So in your opinion was Cullum not an acceptable replacement (despite offering more money to the club than Delia has put in during her 13 years here)?

Maybe you consider her £36 million to be a fair asking price for the club prior to any investment in playing staff to correct where her awful management of our club has left us?

What do you consider a fair price for your shares Nutty, or do you consider them to be worthless?

Do you believe that Delia is ever going to get a better offer than what was on the table from Mr Cullum?

[/quote]

Was Cullum ever muted as a replacement Smudger?

Was 36m the asking price? I am under the impression that 16m is the total price of all the shares as set at the AGM a few years ago. I was also under the impression that if the club changes ownership then 20m in loans becomes payable. I don''t see how the club can change ownership without that 20m being paid. As I have said before the share price is not just about Smith & Jones shares. If, and I doubt it would EVER happen, but if someone paid 16m for those shares Smith and Jones would get maybe 10m? You work it out FACT Boy!

I  consider my shares to be very valuable and also worthless. You work that one out too!

I haven''t got a clue if Delia will ever get a better offer than what was on the table from Cullum. If you tell me what he offered her I will consider it and give you a reply

Nobody is impressed by reading FACTS! FACTS! FACT! dotted all over your posts when there are no facts in the content. I have met you and know this is not the case but sometimes you do come across as being as dim as a torch without batteries.[I][H]

[/quote]

You know exactly what he offered her Nutty... £20 million which was to go towards the playing side for a controlling stake in the club through the siiuing of new shares.

She would of course of stayed at the club, but with a worthless shareholding.

Mr Cullum would of alway held the casting vote (as she has done over the years).

The £20 million owed to the banks would of been re-financed.  The facts are not altered though that Delia was still demanding a £16 million offer for all of the shares, plus Cullum to still authorise that he was willing to invest another £20 million in to the club.

You and I both know that all of the shares in NCFC are currently worthless and they were not worth too much more than that 12 months ago either.

[/quote]

Dear Plonker,

You cannot acquire a controlling interest in a London Stock Exchange PLC or not without going through the all formalities of that under the City Code of Conduct.

Please tell everyone what Mr Cullum should have done.

[/quote]

Dear Cam,

You know very well that Mr Cullum had no intention of buying the club lock stock and barrell (as all of us do).

It is more a question of what Delia should of done (ie: took his money and issued new shares to him).

[/quote]

Or at least sat down around a table with the guy and thrashed out a deal, found some common ground.

"Or at least sat down around a table with the guy and thrashed out a deal, found some common ground"

How do you know they didn''t try to do that?

How do you know PC didn''t look at the accounts and walk away shaking his head about the costs involved in running a football club?

Due to the confidentiality agreement, none of us really know what happened, and likely never will.

[quote user="CT"][quote user="newboy"]

[quote user="CT "]It looks as though something drastic is going to have to happen to get rid of the witch. DELIA OUT NOW. If we FORCE her to lower the demand for the club then we will soon find suitable bidders.Protests, boycotts, whatever it takes. She will take us as low as she wants, we cant let this happen. Its always been said that without the fans there is no club. [/quote]

I will look forward to seeing all 30 of you shouting "delia out" at the next game,

never going to happen,

dont forget that chase robbed us blind before he left and we hardly forced him out he went when he wanted too taking as much of the club with him as poss !

dont waste you breath.

[/quote]Well then maybe its time that something SERIOUS is done. Let us not

forget that Delia has profitted from the vast number of past transfer

windows and the money that has gone to the club has been wasted and has taken us to our lowest position in 50 years! Hardly a good job?

[/quote]How did you get on with your campaign, CT?

Oh dear. I can feel a "aint never gonna post again - why me - sob - you''re all bully''s - Mods! - boohoo - poor me" moment coming on!

Why has this come up suddenly? we''re about to start the new season, the pre season schedule has only just gotten underway and for some reason people are trying to get them out! i think that they should leave but the club is on the up, its on the "crest of a wave" as the players have put it, and now is not the time to start dividing the fans.

Now is the time to stick together again, and get behind the team cos there is a lot of potential and i feel we can get into the top 6 of this league and progress to the top flight.

[quote user="shiplee15"]Why has this come up suddenly? we''re about to start the new season, the pre season schedule has only just gotten underway and for some reason people are trying to get them out! i think that they should leave but the club is on the up, its on the "crest of a wave" as the players have put it, and now is not the time to start dividing the fans. Now is the time to stick together again, and get behind the team cos there is a lot of potential and i feel we can get into the top 6 of this league and progress to the top flight.[/quote]

S15 i will post you a copy of the Mister Chops Humour manual so that you may read and understand before you have a serious hissy fit over what he posts.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="shiplee15"]Why has this come up suddenly? we''re about to start the new season, the pre season schedule has only just gotten underway and for some reason people are trying to get them out! i think that they should leave but the club is on the up, its on the "crest of a wave" as the players have put it, and now is not the time to start dividing the fans. Now is the time to stick together again, and get behind the team cos there is a lot of potential and i feel we can get into the top 6 of this league and progress to the top flight.[/quote]

S15 i will post you a copy of the Mister Chops Humour manual so that you may read and understand before you have a serious hissy fit over what he posts.

[/quote]A "manual" is very generous, Tilly.  You could fit my version onto a post-it note.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

As with the other.. yea watever

i only come on to see if there is anything interesting going on at the club as i know people do hear things, not to see a load of rubbish, save it for the pub banter

The majority shareholding duo don''t now have to be forced out......They now know their place.

"Right Ms Smith, I want you to collect all those dirty glasses, wipe them tables down - then go and give Mr Wynn Jones a hand replacing the divots in the Barclay end goalmouth......Then you can ferry those affluent upper-class stragglers in the bar back to the car-park in the golf-buggy. Then return the buggy to the garage and put it on an overnight trickle charge....Then you can do one...Ok?"