Sign in to follow this  
NCFC_Shaun

Re: FORCE DELIA AND MWJ OUT - CHASE STYLE!

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="CT "][quote user="The Butler"]

Any of you actually know why or were at the Chase demonstrations?

I mean actual reasons not third hand rubbish.

Another headline grabbing piece if **** from young CT who would have to have been taken to the demos in his pram!

[/quote]

So why cant I be part of the revolution that gets Delia and MWJ out? History is there to be written. Is anyone here registered on any other City fansites? If you agree with me then get on there and spread the word. Protest after the Wycombe match anyone?
[/quote]

The reason CT is you need to organise.

That does not mean telling a few like minded students through message boards.

Go away,plan, get all levels involved.

Be sure you are ready for the consequences of your action, because believe me there will be lots.

Money will need to be raised.

Most of all you will need ALL the facts to argue with, because if you are found out with one piece of heresay rubbish you will set any cause back months.

GOOD LUCK CHE

[/quote]

Butler - I was involved in the Chase protests - I was outside the club after games, I wrote to the EDP (and got a letter published) and wrote to the club (and got ignored)

I think we''re in a similar situation now.  Norwich fans are a patient lot and it takes a lot to get them going.  But when they do they dont stop - Chase, Worthington are 2 victims so far.  Smith &  Co will be next, but yes we need to have money in place otherwise we could be in even worse crap

[quote user="The Butler"]

Another headline grabbing piece if **** from young CT who would have to have been taken to the demos in his pram!

[/quote]

I was there Butler, featured on TV I did!

There were huge demo''s and I mean BIG, 1500 plus big! many public meetings and Anglia TV ran almost nightly updates and coverage.........but here''s the rub, Delia is a frail, Z list female celebrity...........yeah right.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Malcolm Mawkin"]

I can assure the chase riots were not pretty. Even though i dont want to see anything like that again, it really is going down a similar route towards what could be a very nasty and violent protest.

I just cant believe what is happening to this great football club, it really is very upsetting.

Fvck the restaurants and dinner evening''s, I want my football club back.

OTBC

[/quote]

They were hardly riots... on the whole peaceful demonstrations against something which had been going wrong for a pretty long time (not as bad as what we have had to put up with under Delia though) against the backdrop of overhand policing given that the then ring road needed clearing. 

Well the police will not have that excuse this time will they???

[/quote]

I also remember people standing near the ground and the old bridge and asking opinions of people, simple yes/no answers, gauging how people felt.  Might give any organisers more of an idea of how fans feel overall.

This sort of thing can take months to organise, and a fair bit of money for posters, leaflets etc.  It''s not something that happens overnight as both you and I know Smudge.

[quote user="purdeypair"]Very sensible - who is going to come in and replace them?

I really don''t think you appreciate just how serious the financial position of the club is. It is evident that DS/MJ will sell her shares to the right party. I suspect she would willingly walk away from this situation with at least some of her investment recouped, if the right investors were introduced. The challenge for all of us who are in a position to find investors is to broker a deal that ensures the best interest of the Club, i.e. the right long term investors, and allows DS to recover some if not all of her losses. My feeling is that such is DS''s passion for the club that she would harbour a significant loss if it were in the best interests of NCFC ltd not DS Ltd. 

Please do not get me wrong I am no apologist for the current regime, but I think that the way football finances have skyrocketed over the past 10 years has caught out our principal shareholders and the biggest mistake they made was not to have realised that English football is now a very very rich man''s game and gotten out sooner. Some dreadful decisions have been taken of late

Contrary to what a lot of misinformed posters have written on this site, the Board know that this situation must be resolved and that more experienced heads are required. To be fair the resignations and re appoitments that took place over the summer are a positive sign that there is a willingness to change and encouraging for would be investors. Continuing this theme, the sad fact is that BG will have to go if results do not improve quickly and I would expect no sentiment from McNally, who I believe is an excellent addition to the team.

Hounding out DS will be of no benefit to the Club at this very delicate time. She would not go now anyway as she takes her custodianship of this Club seriously.  If she were to walk away you can be assured the Banks would pull any support immediatley. What is required is wholesale refinancing and the introduction of new money into a stable management situation. There is activity going on behind the scenes and let''s hope for a positive outcome but NCFC is not the most attractive investment propostion available anywhere in the World right now.

[/quote]

And what is their criteria for buyers? 

CT, I am not sure that any of the unofficial sites will come all out for protests for several reasons, the main one being that protests if they happen, will happen spontaneously anyway.If we lose tonight, and then lose our next three league games for example, I suspect there will be a lot more than 200 fans outside the ground.from the point of view of kickitoff.co.uk, the only site I can vouch for, although we obviously have personal opinions about the way the club is going, it would be unfair to the people who visit the site to suddenly go all partisan and take a stance that would alienate some of the people who enjoy our site.[quote user="CT "][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]It''s all very well saying this on here, and I would agree that Delia and MWJ need to go - but a very small minority of fans read this messageboard, so you will not get this across to enough people through here.[/quote]We need to spread the word then. A protest against the stowmarket 2 needs to be organised and spread throughout the world of norwich city supporters. WOTB, KIO.co.uk to name but two. I''m sure there are more.There must be 5k norwich city fans that want the Stowmarket 2 out. SACK THE BOARD![/quote]

[quote user="purdeypair"]Very sensible - who is going to come in and replace them?

I really don''t think you appreciate just how serious the financial position of the club is. It is evident that DS/MJ will sell her shares to the right party. I suspect she would willingly walk away from this situation with at least some of her investment recouped, if the right investors were introduced. The challenge for all of us who are in a position to find investors is to broker a deal that ensures the best interest of the Club, i.e. the right long term investors, and allows DS to recover some if not all of her losses. My feeling is that such is DS''s passion for the club that she would harbour a significant loss if it were in the best interests of NCFC ltd not DS Ltd. 

[/quote]

Ah that old chestnut.....three words..........Southampton  Football Club!

Not for sale as said by Smith ane Jones last night in London!

Am I right in thinking that the NCISA was formed to get rid of Chase? I joined them for this reason, and I was only about 15 at the time.Why don''t you use the resources and connections of them (love to help but live in London). I also remember many ''chase out'' signs that were held by fans at the Liverpool game right before we were relegated were made by the Evening News/EDP. Is the press on our side?

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Malcolm Mawkin"]

I can assure the chase riots were not pretty. Even though i dont want to see anything like that again, it really is going down a similar route towards what could be a very nasty and violent protest.

I just cant believe what is happening to this great football club, it really is very upsetting.

OTBC

[/quote]

They were hardly riots... on the whole peaceful demonstrations against something which had been going wrong for a pretty long time (not as bad as what we have had to put up with under Delia though) against the backdrop of overhand policing given that the then ring road needed clearing. 

[/quote]

Yes they will.  And head cams, and ASBO''s and banning orders.

Anyway bring it on Smudge.

Can''t wait this end.[:P]

[/quote]

"Cam" "Smudger" dont even go to matches, he said that himself !!!!!!!!!

So a ASBO will not do no good for him, unless he goes to England matches (which i doubt very much )

[/quote]

Are you suggesting these are empty threats on a message board?

And, if they aren''t, be warned that this and other Norwich City message boards are monitored by Her Majesty''s Norfolk Constabulary and so probably the plans of Smudge and co had best be posted privately.  A word to the wise and all that.[;)]

[/quote]

Ohhhh now that I could find out I am sure, seeing as hubby works for the police.  So are you stating for a fact Cam that the Norfolk Police force are monitoring the pink-un boards?  Quite a serious allegation don''t you think?

I think singing ''wheres the money gone, wheres the money gone, you fat b* stard, you fat b* stard, wheres the money gone'' finally got through or was it the pitch invasion? lol Its so long ago... alas same old story in the end!

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]

What did you do to get Chase out? I have only really followed Norwich for the last 3 seasons after my Auntie gave me a season ticket.

[/quote]

protest....and pretty fierce![/quote]

How many people protested? Unfortunately people still think Delia is the one to take us up. I am thankful for what shes done but nows enough. Chants at games seem to work well, there were protests after Saturday but there were only a 100 or more.

[/quote]

if i remember correctly it was a over a 1000,carrow was packed and they brough the riot horse''s in! it wasnt nice!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="AVFC-NCFC"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]

What did you do to get Chase out? I have only really followed Norwich for the last 3 seasons after my Auntie gave me a season ticket.

[/quote]

protest....and pretty fierce!
[/quote]

How many people protested? Unfortunately people still think Delia is the one to take us up. I am thankful for what shes done but nows enough. Chants at games seem to work well, there were protests after Saturday but there were only a 100 or more.

[/quote]

if i remember correctly it was a over a 1000,carrow was packed and they brough the riot horse''s in! it wasnt nice!
[/quote]

It was very nasty at times, but I think it was six of one half dozen of the other, I got spat on and punched many times by Chase supporters.  Horses don''t scare me at all, been around them since I was old enough to toddle, but lots were intimidated by them.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="AVFC-NCFC"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

if i remember correctly it was a over a 1000,carrow was packed and they brough the riot horse''s in! it wasnt nice![/quote]

It was very nasty at times, but I think it was six of one half dozen of the other, I got spat on and punched many times by Chase supporters.  Horses don''t scare me at all, been around them since I was old enough to toddle, but lots were intimidated by them.

[/quote]

i was 15ish at the time,remember it getting ugly! not much changes, worthy out was similar from some fans! i think it will come to it again if delia doesnt sort this out !

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="AVFC-NCFC"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

i was 15ish at the time,remember it getting ugly! not much changes, worthy out was similar from some fans!
i think it will come to it again if delia doesnt sort this out !
[/quote]

I was a little older than you when Chase was hounded out, and you are right things could get ugly again, there''s only so many tonkings any fan can take.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="AVFC-NCFC"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

if i remember correctly it was a over a 1000,carrow was packed and they brough the riot horse''s in! it wasnt nice![/quote]

[/quote]

i was 15ish at the time,remember it getting ugly! not much changes, worthy out was similar from some fans! i think it will come to it again if delia doesnt sort this out ![/quote]

I was a little older than you when Chase was hounded out, and you are right things could get ugly again, there''s only so many tonkings any fan can take.

[/quote]

i would be interested to know exactly how much delia knows? whether she actually surrounds her self with people who blow smoke up her arse! she is real trouble of having a few more then 2 on the pitch! it nearly came to it last season, i think the little bit of saving grace is we have 3 away games!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Malcolm Mawkin"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

I also remember people standing near the ground and the old bridge and asking opinions of people, simple yes/no answers, gauging how people felt.  Might give any organisers more of an idea of how fans feel overall.

This sort of thing can take months to organise, and a fair bit of money for posters, leaflets etc.  It''s not something that happens overnight as both you and I know Smudge.

[/quote]

You''re right WAY. I am not in favour of a mob mentality type protest ala the way the Chase Out one finished up, as a/ I got a smack in the mouth last time and b/ I don''t want to see fellow fans being charged at by mounted police like last time. Delia is a celebrity and thrives on popularity I believe. If you want her to go then you need to make her aware that she is now unpopular with the majority of the fans (if that is the case), and that her time is well and truly up. (missed a trick there Capital Canaries). But this doesn''t have to be by rioting. I said last year, every fan that wants Delia to go, chip in with some cash for a full page advert in one of the national papers, half a page ad may even do it. Simply saying thanks Delia but if you really care about NCFC then it''s time to go. I didn''t trust the club with my rebate, but haven''t cashed the cheque yet. I would happily put the £70 towards an advert in the papers or similar.

Another easy way to start a campaign, if every fan that wants a change of owner writes a letter to Delia c/o the club every day, then it will do a lot to make her aware of the current mood, and it will cost you 30p a day, less than the price of a cup of coffee. And if she starts getting sacks of mail, then it will make news headlines. And you will at least be doing something.

For me the only way you are going to get the message accross loud and clear to the national media, DS & MWJ, (forget the local media they are controlled by the dictatorship now anyway), is to protest inside the grounds, home and away, during the games - get large banners made and get them up!  I suspect that you will be challenged by the KTFs and the stewards but momentum must be started inside the grounds. 

Look at the two lads that got on the pitch Saturday, they got more national coverage than all the post match protests received in total.

So come on, for all the talk on here (and talk is cheap) who is going to take this forward, most go to games, lots call on others to act but when it comes to it most just hide behind there keyboards.

When I left on Saturday near the end, I let my feelings towards Smith and Gunn be known but I was just stared at like I had two heads!

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Malcolm Mawkin"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You''re right WAY. I am not in favour of a mob mentality type protest ala the way the Chase Out one finished up, as a/ I got a smack in the mouth last time and b/ I don''t want to see fellow fans being charged at by mounted police like last time. Delia is a celebrity and thrives on popularity I believe. If you want her to go then you need to make her aware that she is now unpopular with the majority of the fans (if that is the case), and that her time is well and truly up. (missed a trick there Capital Canaries). But this doesn''t have to be by rioting. I said last year, every fan that wants Delia to go, chip in with some cash for a full page advert in one of the national papers, half a page ad may even do it. Simply saying thanks Delia but if you really care about NCFC then it''s time to go. I didn''t trust the club with my rebate, but haven''t cashed the cheque yet. I would happily put the £70 towards an advert in the papers or similar.

Another easy way to start a campaign, if every fan that wants a change of owner writes a letter to Delia c/o the club every day, then it will do a lot to make her aware of the current mood, and it will cost you 30p a day, less than the price of a cup of coffee. And if she starts getting sacks of mail, then it will make news headlines. And you will at least be doing something.

[/quote]i like that idea.......im sure the national papers would a stunt like this,it would pay for its self!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Malcolm Mawkin"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

and what will the charges be exactly???

If the numbers are big enough then the police will not want to touch handling this with a bargepole and you know it.  If they do then they would have to handle it very carefully indeed.

[/quote]

It is possible that Plod could visit this site and identify the organisers.

If the demo is big enough then conspiracy charges will be easily framed against those organisers.

Yeah but its not illegal to protest is it?

If we were talking rioting then yeah the Police could round people up, but seriously, we aren''t talking that.

[quote user="Downloads"]

Yeah but its not illegal to protest is it?

If we were talking rioting then yeah the Police could round people up, but seriously, we aren''t talking that.

[/quote]

exactly what else do we have the board seem blind to the situation, hoping Gunn will luck out!! what a future that is! banners and protesting is not illegal!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]i think the little bit of saving grace is we have 3 away games![/quote]

What would be an acceptable return from these away games, will it take three wins or two wins and a draw to stop people arriving at the next home match with a lynching mentality? Three defeats and I''m sure thousands will be turning up just waiting for it all to go wrong (Vs Wycombe), so is it a cup win and four points out of six and anything less will see dissent at Carrow rd if we fall behind?

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]i think the little bit of saving grace is we have 3 away games![/quote]

What would be an acceptable return from these away games, will it take three wins or two wins and a draw to stop people arriving at the next home match with a lynching mentality? Three defeats and I''m sure thousands will be turning up just waiting for it all to go wrong (Vs Wycombe), so is it a cup win and four points out of six and anything less will see dissent at Carrow rd if we fall behind?[/quote]

Im not sure, i not here to set a limit, im just not happy either way,i dont think Gunn will move this club forward which i have been saying since he took post!I think he has made some good signings, but the real problems lye with smith! She is the vine on the club,and untill she leaves noone has a chance!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="AVFC-NCFC"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

i was 15ish at the time,remember it getting ugly! not much changes, worthy out was similar from some fans!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Is that from personal experience WAY[6]

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Malcolm Mawkin"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

"Cam" "Smudger" dont even go to matches, he said that himself !!!!!!!!!

So a ASBO will not do no good for him, unless he goes to England matches (which i doubt very much )

[/quote]

Are you suggesting these are empty threats on a message board?

And, if they aren''t, be warned that this and other Norwich City message boards are monitored by Her Majesty''s Norfolk Constabulary and so probably the plans of Smudge and co had best be posted privately.  A word to the wise and all that.[;)]

[/quote]

Translation for non-journalists "Get this protest under way and Cam will sh*t-stir as much as possible with the local plod to get a good story. Remember, the nastier it gets the higher Cam can auction his story to the nationals"

All those hours of digging around are beginning to pay off, eh Cam ;)

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="AVFC-NCFC"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is that from personal experience WAY[6]

[/quote]

You''re a bad man, but I like you lol

Please do not get me wrong I am no apologist for the current regime, but I think that the way football finances have skyrocketed over the past 10 years has caught out our principal shareholders and the biggest mistake they made was not to have realised that English football is now a very very rich man''s game and gotten out sooner. Some dreadful decisions have been taken of late

Contrary to what a lot of misinformed posters have written on this site, the Board know that this situation must be resolved and that more experienced heads are required. To be fair the resignations and re appoitments that took place over the summer are a positive sign that there is a willingness to change and encouraging for would be investors. Continuing this theme, the sad fact is that BG will have to go if results do not improve quickly and I would expect no sentiment from McNally, who I believe is an excellent addition to the team.

Hounding out DS will be of no benefit to the Club at this very delicate time. She would not go now anyway as she takes her custodianship of this Club seriously.  If she were to walk away you can be assured the Banks would pull any support immediatley. What is required is wholesale refinancing and the introduction of new money into a stable management situation. There is activity going on behind the scenes and let''s hope for a positive outcome but NCFC is not the most attractive investment propostion available anywhere in the World right now.

[/quote]

Come on then Purdey, spill the beans as you seem to know what''s going on!

This swipe that ....''the banks would pull support''. What does that mean? If DS simply stood down from the Board (which is what I am in favour of) would have zero significance for our bankers? Why should it, the clubs finances would be unchanged unless of course her loans have been so structured as to be ''repayable on demand'' (which is very unlikely). In any event you are assuming that we could not attract any investment at all once she leaves? That''s cloud cuckoo land. I would be a very small scale investor but I would certainly bung in a £1k or so IF she leaves. I won''t put a penny in under her regime though.There are thousands like me and many more with significant sums to put in to save the club if need be.  

What''s all this ''activity'' then. These rumours have been going on for more than 12  months now and no-one has come forward in terms that meet The Cooks criteria. Ever wondered why that  might be?

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="CT "][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="CT "][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]So why cant I be part of the revolution that gets Delia and MWJ out? History is there to be written. Is anyone here registered on any other City fansites? If you agree with me then get on there and spread the word. Protest after the Wycombe match anyone?[/quote]

The reason CT is you need to organise.

That does not mean telling a few like minded students through message boards.

Go away,plan, get all levels involved.

Be sure you are ready for the consequences of your action, because believe me there will be lots.

Money will need to be raised.

Most of all you will need ALL the facts to argue with, because if you are found out with one piece of heresay rubbish you will set any cause back months.

GOOD LUCK CHE

[/quote]So why dont we (after spreading the word for a week or so) organise a meeting where we can discuss EXACTY what needs to be done, how we''re going to it and when. I think with short term preparation this can be done. She needs to be told, enough is enough. They have got to go. [/quote]

Talk to Smudger CT he has been trying this for years.

Good luck.

[/quote]

Yes I have BUTLER and you are also right in what you say, it takes a lot of motivation, persuasion, mental strength and tenacity to get such a thing off the ground.

It also takes links to the media and experienced people like Tilly to put themselves across in such a way ''on air'' that will do our cause justice.

It also takes foot soldiers with courage to stand their ground and ask the searching questions which need asking despite the intimidation that is put in their way.

It also needs the skill of somebody like Tangy or Mr.Carrow.

It also may need many man hours, money, organisation, determination and persistence.  Delia & Wynn Jones are not going to down tools just because two people ran on to the pitch and threw their season tickets at Gunny and then a couple of hundred or so protest as a one off for one week only.

We need protests every home game and the numbers should be at least 1,000+ (even that is a pathetically small number given the general concensus of opinion on our majority shareholders amongst City fans these days).

Nothing will happen overnight... but as in the kitchen things have been coming to the boil for a hell of a long time now... hopefully soon they will boil over and Delia will get deservedly burnt!

[/quote]Most importantly it''ll also £25+ million to buy her out, no protest in any shape or form is going to make her leave the club without a penny to show for her investment.

Wycombe game, should we be 3-0 down or so in the first half, I will be giving up my season ticket and charging the pitch, and trust me I''m not the type of guy a frail stweard will stop. I''ll get "my point" across. - Rambo.lmao, Seriously though guys. All this talk on this message board, 5 pages on this thread it just seems it''s all talk. People have been talknig like this for 4-5 years now. Nothing will happen, there will be no Chase-esq protests, only small 100 man protests AFTER games. Which could maybe influence something small, but Delia''s position? Not a chance. She''d shit on them.The guys on here who claim to be willing to do what ever it takes to get Delia out, let your self be heard for the hole 90+ minutes at the next home games, on your feet. Get your self kicked out if need be, are you embarrased to express your view in front of others? Well if you don''t dare express your views vocally for 90 minutes, you obviously don''t want her gone that much IMO

Why should she have anything to show for her investment ? she has made the club worthless and if the truth was known shes probably done very well out of it financially , do you really think all these people who own football clubs are all losing money , i very much doubt it or do you all think they do it for the love of the club like Delia supposedly does .