Sign in to follow this  
NCFC_Shaun

Re: FORCE DELIA AND MWJ OUT - CHASE STYLE!

It''s all very well saying this on here, and I would agree that Delia and MWJ need to go - but a very small minority of fans read this messageboard, so you will not get this across to enough people through here.

What did you do to get Chase out? I have only really followed Norwich for the last 3 seasons after my Auntie gave me a season ticket.

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]

What did you do to get Chase out? I have only really followed Norwich for the last 3 seasons after my Auntie gave me a season ticket.

[/quote]

protest....and pretty fierce!

All well and good saying it on here, but as already mentioned, not many people are on this forum. If everyone on here started mass protests and all, we''d have a small minority. Plus, it would seem that there''s lots of Delia and MWJ fans out there. So excluding the difficulty of organising such protests etc, it would be very difficult right now to get enough people on board imo.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]It''s all very well saying this on here, and I would agree that Delia and MWJ need to go - but a very small minority of fans read this messageboard, so you will not get this across to enough people through here.[/quote]We need to spread the word then. A protest against the stowmarket 2 needs to be organised and spread throughout the world of norwich city supporters. WOTB, KIO.co.uk to name but two. I''m sure there are more.There must be 5k norwich city fans that want the Stowmarket 2 out. SACK THE BOARD!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]

[/quote]

protest....and pretty fierce!
[/quote]

How many people protested? Unfortunately people still think Delia is the one to take us up. I am thankful for what shes done but nows enough. Chants at games seem to work well, there were protests after Saturday but there were only a 100 or more.

was there boycotts of games during the chase out days? i cant see it happening in these times.

Any of you actually know why or were at the Chase demonstrations?

I mean actual reasons not third hand rubbish.

Another headline grabbing piece if **** from young CT who would have to have been taken to the demos in his pram!

[quote user="The Butler"]

Another headline grabbing piece if **** from young CT who would have to have been taken to the demos in his pram!

[/quote]So why cant I be part of the revolution that gets Delia and MWJ out? History is there to be written. Is anyone here registered on any other City fansites? If you agree with me then get on there and spread the word. Protest after the Wycombe match anyone?

[quote user="CT "][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

So why cant I be part of the revolution that gets Delia and MWJ out? History is there to be written. Is anyone here registered on any other City fansites? If you agree with me then get on there and spread the word. Protest after the Wycombe match anyone?
[/quote]

Would love to but can''t see my Auntie protesting and she is my ride home xD

[quote user="CT "][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

So why cant I be part of the revolution that gets Delia and MWJ out? History is there to be written. Is anyone here registered on any other City fansites? If you agree with me then get on there and spread the word. Protest after the Wycombe match anyone?
[/quote]

The reason CT is you need to organise.

That does not mean telling a few like minded students through message boards.

Go away,plan, get all levels involved.

Be sure you are ready for the consequences of your action, because believe me there will be lots.

Money will need to be raised.

Most of all you will need ALL the facts to argue with, because if you are found out with one piece of heresay rubbish you will set any cause back months.

GOOD LUCK CHE

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="CT "][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]So why cant I be part of the revolution that gets Delia and MWJ out? History is there to be written. Is anyone here registered on any other City fansites? If you agree with me then get on there and spread the word. Protest after the Wycombe match anyone?[/quote]

Be sure you are ready for the consequences of your action, because believe me there will be lots.

Most of all you will need ALL the facts to argue with, because if you are found out with one piece of heresay rubbish you will set any cause back months.

GOOD LUCK CHE

[/quote]So why dont we (after spreading the word for a week or so) organise a meeting where we can discuss EXACTY what needs to be done, how we''re going to it and when. I think with short term preparation this can be done. She needs to be told, enough is enough. They have got to go.

This message board got over half a million hits over the weekend after saturday''s shambolic performance. So plenty of people do read whats on here even though they may never post anything.

The best way to let Delia know how we are all feeling, is to keep on chanting "Delia out" at every game and throughout the whole 90 minutes. Let''s all make her feel so un-welcome and so un-comfortable that she will decide to sell up!

[quote user="colneycanary"]This message board got over half a million hits over the weekend after saturday''s shambolic performance. So plenty of people do read whats on here even though they may never post anything. The best way to let Delia know how we are all feeling, is to keep on chanting "Delia out" at every game and throughout the whole 90 minutes. Let''s all make her feel so un-welcome and so un-comfortable that she will decide to sell up![/quote]

Yeah. But most of that will be people coming back on and loading the page ten times, surely?

[quote user="CT "][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="CT "][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

GOOD LUCK CHE

[/quote]

So why dont we (after spreading the word for a week or so) organise a meeting where we can discuss EXACTY what needs to be done, how we''re going to it and when. I think with short term preparation this can be done.

She needs to be told, enough is enough. They have got to go.
[/quote]

Talk to Smudger CT he has been trying this for years.

Good luck.

[quote user="colneycanary"]This message board got over half a million hits over the weekend after saturday''s shambolic performance. So plenty of people do read whats on here even though they may never post anything. The best way to let Delia know how we are all feeling, is to keep on chanting "Delia out" at every game and throughout the whole 90 minutes. Let''s all make her feel so un-welcome and so un-comfortable that she will decide to sell up![/quote]

Excellent post Colney... [;)]

Let''s nail the myth that what is posted on this message board is not sometimes taken seriously by thousands of people.

Why has the Pink Un in print ceased to be?  Because the first place a large proportion of City fans come when they want breaking news is HERE.

Also the Protests need to be BEFORE and DURING matches.  None of this AFTER match rubbish where many are concerened with getting home to their wives and children or for a night out on the town, or are happy just because of one result has put them off so they show how fickle they are and change their minds for a few weeks.

We have been going around and around in the same old cycle for 5 years now and until we do something drastically different then nothing will change.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="CT "][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="CT "][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

GOOD LUCK CHE

[/quote]

So why dont we (after spreading the word for a week or so) organise a meeting where we can discuss EXACTY what needs to be done, how we''re going to it and when. I think with short term preparation this can be done.

She needs to be told, enough is enough. They have got to go.
[/quote]

Talk to Smudger CT he has been trying this for years.

Good luck.

[/quote]

Yes I have BUTLER and you are also right in what you say, it takes a lot of motivation, persuasion, mental strength and tenacity to get such a thing off the ground.

It also takes links to the media and experienced people like Tilly to put themselves across in such a way ''on air'' that will do our cause justice.

It also takes foot soldiers with courage to stand their ground and ask the searching questions which need asking despite the intimidation that is put in their way.

It also needs the skill of somebody like Tangy or Mr.Carrow.

It also may need many man hours, money, organisation, determination and persistence.  Delia & Wynn Jones are not going to down tools just because two people ran on to the pitch and threw their season tickets at Gunny and then a couple of hundred or so protest as a one off for one week only.

We need protests every home game and the numbers should be at least 1,000+ (even that is a pathetically small number given the general concensus of opinion on our majority shareholders amongst City fans these days).

Nothing will happen overnight... but as in the kitchen things have been coming to the boil for a hell of a long time now... hopefully soon they will boil over and Delia will get deservedly burnt!

[quote user="Smudger"]

Excellent post Colney... [;)]

Let''s nail the myth that what is posted on this message board is not sometimes taken seriously by thousands of people.

Why has the Pink Un in print ceased to be?  Because the first place a large proportion of City fans come when they want breaking news is HERE.

Also the Protests need to be BEFORE and DURING matches.  None of this AFTER match rubbish where many are concerened with getting home to their wives and children or for a night out on the town, or are happy just because of one result has put them off so they show how fickle they are and change their minds for a few weeks.

We have been going around and around in the same old cycle for 5 years now and until we do something drastically different then nothing will change.

[/quote]Agree with every word smudger but theres to many hyporcrites and people who are all talk on a message board but in reality they''re just some other pathetic Norwich fan who lets this crap what we have all been seeing for ages pass them by and always think we will improve well we wont unless the witch is gone so its about time people do what the lads from the snakepit done on saturday and show some real anger and im not saying chuck your season tickets away or run on the pitch but lets all give her real abuse so she feels really unwanted cause its about time we wiped the pathetic title of being a family club and became a club which teams and fans should be scared of visting

I can assure the chase riots were not pretty. Even though i dont want to see anything like that again, it really is going down a similar route towards what could be a very nasty and violent protest.

I just cant believe what is happening to this great football club, it really is very upsetting.

Fvck the restaurants and dinner evening''s, I want my football club back.

OTBC

[quote user="Malcolm Mawkin"]

I can assure the chase riots were not pretty. Even though i dont want to see anything like that again, it really is going down a similar route towards what could be a very nasty and violent protest.

I just cant believe what is happening to this great football club, it really is very upsetting.

OTBC

[/quote]

They were hardly riots... on the whole peaceful demonstrations against something which had been going wrong for a pretty long time (not as bad as what we have had to put up with under Delia though) against the backdrop of overhand policing given that the then ring road needed clearing. 

Well the police will not have that excuse this time will they???

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Malcolm Mawkin"]

OTBC

[/quote]

They were hardly riots... on the whole peaceful demonstrations against something which had been going wrong for a pretty long time (not as bad as what we have had to put up with under Delia though) against the backdrop of overhand policing given that the then ring road needed clearing. 

[/quote]

Yes they will.  And head cams, and ASBO''s and banning orders.

Anyway bring it on Smudge.

Can''t wait this end.[:P]

Same old crap.

Your not going to get DS out, and you can protest with your dog "smudger".

To be honest, Im pee d off with all this crap about you and your revelotion. You dont go to matches, like you YOURSELF said.

So go plan it, but it will never happen (thank god).

You will never be happy no matter WHO is in charge. (I think you want to be in charge myself, but never happen.)

But you can dream.

Theres one game gone and ok we lost, BAD, but theres another 45 to go. Lets see how the team comes back from this.

If theres no change after 5-6 games then ok, somethings got to be done, but i cant see McNally letting it go to long before he does something.

But to jump on the wagon, and DEMAND something to be done, forget it, you stand more chance of winning the lotto.

As you see i`ll never protest, cant see the use. I sure didnt with Chase, so i`ll sure not for YOU !!!!

I think you are FAR too militant, and if you had your way, you would storm the board room, then prob burn it, just so you could say, you done something about getting Chase AND DS  out.

As for the rest of the people who are going to "protest" Should be a laugh watching them all alone "protesting " outside Carro road. Prob all kids in there teens.

Ok rant over (i think)

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Malcolm Mawkin"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

"Cam" "Smudger" dont even go to matches, he said that himself !!!!!!!!!

So a ASBO will not do no good for him, unless he goes to England matches (which i doubt very much )

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Malcolm Mawkin"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

and what will the charges be exactly???

If the numbers are big enough then the police will not want to touch handling this with a bargepole and you know it.  If they do then they would have to handle it very carefully indeed.

[quote user="bloodwagon"]

Same old crap.

Your not going to get DS out, and you can protest with your dog "smudger".

To be honest, Im pee d off with all this crap about you and your revelotion. You dont go to matches, like you YOURSELF said.

So go plan it, but it will never happen (thank god).

You will never be happy no matter WHO is in charge. (I think you want to be in charge myself, but never happen.)

But you can dream.

Theres one game gone and ok we lost, BAD, but theres another 45 to go. Lets see how the team comes back from this.

If theres no change after 5-6 games then ok, somethings got to be done, but i cant see McNally letting it go to long before he does something.

But to jump on the wagon, and DEMAND something to be done, forget it, you stand more chance of winning the lotto.

As you see i`ll never protest, cant see the use. I sure didnt with Chase, so i`ll sure not for YOU !!!!

I think you are FAR too militant, and if you had your way, you would storm the board room, then prob burn it, just so you could say, you done something about getting Chase AND DS  out.

As for the rest of the people who are going to "protest" Should be a laugh watching them all alone "protesting " outside Carro road. Prob all kids in there teens.

Ok rant over (i think)

[/quote]

So I take it your eyes that there is no NCFC without Delia Smith??? [:$]

As for the rest of your comments they are laughable and you know it!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Malcolm Mawkin"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

and what will the charges be exactly???

If the numbers are big enough then the police will not want to touch handling this with a bargepole and you know it.  If they do then they would have to handle it very carefully indeed.

[/quote]

The police will go for the ring leaders, you should know that "smudger". They will see whos who and go for the people planning it who are usually at the back of the mob.

Or the front if there threatening police or bystanders

[quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Malcolm Mawkin"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

"Cam" "Smudger" dont even go to matches, he said that himself !!!!!!!!!

So a ASBO will not do no good for him, unless he goes to England matches (which i doubt very much )

[/quote]

Are you suggesting these are empty threats on a message board?

And, if they aren''t, be warned that this and other Norwich City message boards are monitored by Her Majesty''s Norfolk Constabulary and so probably the plans of Smudge and co had best be posted privately.  A word to the wise and all that.[;)]

"Smudger" said.............

So I take it your eyes that there is no NCFC without Delia Smith??? [:$]

As for the rest of your comments they are laughable and you know it!

There IS a norwich without DS, but i dont think theres someone to buy her out, even if she wanted to go !!!!

Even if you think there is !!!!!!!