Sign in to follow this  
norfolkchance1

any goals on sky

I''ve just given up-they''ve shown bloody Wycombe Wanderers vs Bristol City and QPR vs Southampton, but us...naa, too far for them to take their precious cameras isn''t it?Half expecting to see action from the friendly between Taunton Reserves vs Chelmsford Town before we get a look in...

They also just showed footage of Burnley''s Fanzone commentator auditions....  very frustrating indeed

...I wouldn''t expect to see a lot - it was us for starters: ie hardly ever covered in media even when we were at the top, vs Wigan: an almost direct equivalent of us 15 years ago. The media just aren''t interested in either of us, even though they are in the Prem.

...I was out with the family all day and came back at c6:15, put teletext on to no result on the results page....which is all the more surpising when it includes results from huge games such as Morecambe 0-1 Barrow, Rushall Olympic (who?!) 3-2 Walsall XI, oh and Whitley Bay beating Gateshead.

Is it me, or does the media really not give a crap about us (or Wigan, come to that!)? I''m not expecting a great deal, but would have thought the result would be on there (and is still not on bbc.co.uk...)

It''s not just the telly media. I noticed many of the papers never had the game in the ''Today''s Fixtures'' list. Strange.

Just went through ''every'' pre-season game today and didnt include us, so I think its safe to say we wont be appearing tonight.

[quote user="PBTC"]Goals coming up next so they say.
[/quote]

Less and less inclined to believe them after this wait!

They also said Wigan''s first was the best goal of the game.... would we agree?

[quote user="Mason 47"]

They also said Wigan''s first was the best goal of the game.... would we agree?

[/quote]Not at all, since the ball was gifted to them in midfield and all Insomnia had to do was step around Doherty who went to ground about ten seconds too early.Nice finish from Simon WALLY there! [:S]