Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

How We Can Get Lita

So , Cureton Russell, and Dejan all look like they are soon going to be leaving , so that will leave a big wage gap, which could be left for future january signings, or maybe we could offer lita around £15k a week, and this will leave a small wage budget as well.

Possibly??

because im sure he would like to come back here

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

So , Cureton Russell, and Dejan all look like they are soon going to be leaving , so that will leave a big wage gap, which could be left for future january signings, or maybe we could offer lita around £15k a week, and this will leave a small wage budget as well.

Possibly??

[/quote]gone to Boro.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

Possibly??

[/quote]gone to Boro.[/quote]

just saw that post!!

Shame, because it was probably possible!!

[quote user="Northern Canary"]why is dejan going to leave?[/quote]were did you hear/see this???? if its from the dodgey rumour site take it with a pinch of salt...but he a curo are probably the last really high earners  especialy Dejan

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Northern Canary"]why is dejan going to leave?[/quote]were did you hear/see this???? if its from the dodgey rumour site take it with a pinch of salt...but he a curo are probably the last really high earners  especialy Dejan[/quote]

if we were to get him off the wage budget, then it would free up some cash each week for one or maybe 2 defenders, that would do just as good a job as what he can do!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

Possibly??

[/quote]

I really think you need to get out of that fruit bowl before you send everything else off.

Lita starts on £20k a week onwards.