Sign in to follow this  
city till i die

titus bramble

Haha I whole heartedly echo that sentiment. I was sat in the N&P and at one point heard one guy shout "boo" at the top of his voice before everyone else joined in, I couldn''t stop laughing afterwards, got some pretty strange looks from those around me...hilarious stuff!

There were a few kids shouting break his legs which was a bit off (im sure they wouldnt have liked it if that actually happened right in front of them). However its always good to let the ex scummers there not welcome  here because of there crimes in the past :p

Second half???  It raised a smile for the first 10 minutes but even the little kids in the City stand had given it a rest by half time.

Did find it amusing though that Martinez changed the whole team in the second half . . . apart from Bramble, poor sod.

There was one classic Bramble "moment" when their keeper gave him a shout and was rushing out to collect the ball from him, but he passed it square across the front of goal to the other fullback [:D]

lmao that guy in the jarrold made me laugh toojust out of nowhere... silence thenBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

RE :Delia, really it was nothing: There were a few kids shouting break his legs which was a bit off (im sure they wouldnt have liked it if that actually happened right in front of them). However its always good to let the ex scummers there not welcome  here because of there crimes in the past :p

That might of been me lolWhere was the "Kid" sitting?

Cherub, i''m assuming Martinez left Titus on for 90+ minutes as it is likely to be the only game this season he is allowed on the pitch for the whole game!

[quote user="Lewie McDonald with lots of punctuation"]RE :Delia, really it was nothing: There were a few kids shouting break his legs which was a bit off (im sure they wouldnt have liked it if that actually happened right in front of them). However its always good to let the ex scummers there not welcome  here because of there crimes in the past :p

That might of been me lolWhere was the "Kid" sitting?[/quote]There was a lad shouting it constantly in front of me, row D of the city stand behind away dugout.

Titus is a pretty classy defender though. Wouldn''t mind having him play for us.

RE: Lewie - McDonald I''m lovin it! - Ah I was row B barlcays Area E :D

couple of rows in front of me then. Funny giving the away supporters some greif. lol

[quote user="CanaryRyan"]

Whenever Jason Scotland touched the ball, a man near me shouted ''Were Jammin'' which i thought was very funny!

[/quote]lmao

I went to qpr southampton (mate who is a saints fan), and just gave Andy Marshall stick the whole second half (and a bit to Kelvin Davis the child abuser). Love being so close to the pitch at qpr and shouted out JUDAS etc, much to the confusion of the away following!