Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Another gem from the'dodgy rumours' site

NORWICH NEWS

I Recenty posted which Players Will be Leaving Carrow Road following Gunns Spree, Matthew Pattison can Now be added To that List to pave The way for the Return of Darren Huckerby. The two players are on similar wages and Gunn now feels He Has more Than enough cover in the center and that Simon Lappin will provide Adequete cover Down the Left Flank Until Huckerby signs when the MLS season ends ( Around NOVEMBER time I belive ? ?? ? Not sure though)

Palace, L City, Leeds and Barnsley Are Interested in Pattison , Palace have yet to table a bid As theyre currently monitoring Darrel Russel''s situation, And Only When/If Darrel moves to a different Club will they make an offer, So they could Miss out on Both. Barnsley started the bidding at 250k Which L City matched Before Leeds bid 300k The other clubs have now been told to match Leeds offer. When Curo Departs and we get The money From the sale of Pattison expect Gunny to put in a cheeky bid of Around 95,000 for Izale Mcleod.
PIGMAN PAUL

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

NORWICH NEWS I Recenty posted which Players Will be Leaving Carrow Road following Gunns Spree, Matthew Pattison can Now be added To that List to pave The way for the Return of Darren Huckerby. The two players are on similar wages and Gunn now feels He Has more Than enough cover in the center and that Simon Lappin will provide Adequete cover Down the Left Flank Until Huckerby signs when the MLS season ends ( Around NOVEMBER time I belive ? ?? ? Not sure though)Palace, L City, Leeds and Barnsley Are Interested in Pattison , Palace have yet to table a bid As theyre currently monitoring Darrel Russel''s situation, And Only When/If Darrel moves to a different Club will they make an offer, So they could Miss out on Both. Barnsley started the bidding at 250k Which L City matched Before Leeds bid 300k The other clubs have now been told to match Leeds offer. When Curo Departs and we get The money From the sale of Pattison expect Gunny to put in a cheeky bid of Around 95,000 for Izale Mcleod.PIGMAN PAUL

[/quote]obviously an idiot because he can''t spell centre

I thought out of contract players could be signed at any point in the season?

thought they could only be signed in thwe window... anyone confirm?

and no.. hucks ISNT coming....at least not as a player.

jas :)

Personally, I can''t see Hucks coming as a player unless Hoolahan leaves. I also can''t see Pattison leaving unless Gunn has another player in mind to replace him, as there are only 4 in CM plus Adeyemi.