Sign in to follow this  
Stowmarket Canary (not Delia)

Just bet £50 on City winning the league, am i mad?

Chris Martin as top scorer interests me, espeically at 50/1. I think best odds for just promotion I''ve seen were 7/2 and that might be worth a punt

As much as i really want us to win it this season.......... Yes mate completely. ;)

However if you stuck that on top 6 then I can see that coming off. although the odds are probably nowhere near as good

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]Chris Martin as top scorer interests me, espeically at 50/1. I think best odds for just promotion I''ve seen were 7/2 and that might be worth a punt[/quote]Where did you see 7/2?

Well I''ve put £30 on promotion the last few seasons because I''ve missed an away game while I''m on holiday, so I use the cash I would have spent. This year I''m worried it''s a jinx, so I''m betting nothing. We''ll see ....

[quote user="can u sit down please"]I like the look of 13/1 to win the JPT.[/quote]Looks decent, but we are in by far and away the hardest section, have an extra match to play and would definitely face a fellow L1 side (possibly Charlton or Brighton) in the next round.