Sign in to follow this  
charlies dad

Impressive Scandinavians.

My kids hauled me off down the forum last night, after hearing on the radio about Helveg and Svensson attending the official opening of a photo exhibition. Really nice fellas, the pair of them, chatted to my kids and signed their books.. great stuff. Matt Svensson spoke of the difficulty Helveg and Jonson are having in settling into the english style, but remained very confident that their form and his own would improve rapidly. He really rates Jonson... These boys put me in mind of Steen Nedergaard, pleasant, articulate and friendly, and reassuringly confident that they can do a job when they get in the team. As i recall, Steeno took a full season to get into the team .. i just have a feeling that our patience will be rewarded with the viking contingent.    

good to hear charlies dad, nice for a bit of PR by the players, i personally don''t rate jonsson, but time will tell, but i do think svenny should be given a chance. As for helveg well the jury is still out but not impressed so far

How can you not rate Jonson? How many times have you seen him play?

Be fair - let him come good.

And yes, it''s great to hear that those boys are upholding the good name of the club. Especially with all the selfish pond-life currently partying ... I mean playing ... in the premier league.

Thats really nice to hear charles dad.  Makes you proud to be a Norwich fan.  I''m really confident Jonson will turn good.  He''s had less than 10 training sessions with the lads and hardly any competative football.  I''m excited by the prospect of Jonson and after a couple of more weeks I''m sure he''ll shine