Sign in to follow this  
Jak G

Transfers

Does anyone have a list of our current transfers in including fee (if any) and the club they were signed from.Thanks in advance

Michael Theokilitis- Melbourne Victory, free transfer
Ben Alnwick- Tottenham Hotspur, loan
Michael Nelson- Hartlepool United, free transfer
Rhoy Wiggins- Crystal Palace, undisclosed
Jens-Berthell Askou, Kasimpasa, free transfer
Stephen Hughes- Motherwell, free transfer
Owain Tudor-Jones- Swansea, undisclosed
Matthew Gill- Exeter City, free transfer
Paul McVeigh- Luton Town, free transfer
Simon Whaley- Preston North End, undisclosed
Grant Holt- Shrewsbury Town, undisclosed- believed to be around £450k
Goran Maric- Celta Vigo, free transfer

Don''t forget the signing of 60 gregs the bakers Cream Cakes for Delia''s fridge.Very important signing, could mean the difference between a top place finish in the dessert menu. Last year was terrible, finding our selves bottom of the league with "Delia''s own Sugar Cakes"

[quote user="scrimmage"]Barcelona B, not a completely different Barcelona still the same place, just a different team[/quote]It is the same club, but their B team. In the same way Maric also played for Celta Vigo B.

[quote user="jimidack"][quote user="scrimmage"]Barcelona B, not a completely different Barcelona still the same place, just a different team
[/quote]

It is the same club, but their B team. In the same way Maric also played for Celta Vigo B.
[/quote]oh ok....thnx for clearing that up[Y][;)]

[quote user="jimidack"][quote user="scrimmage"]Barcelona B, not a completely different Barcelona still the same place, just a different team
[/quote]

It is the same club, but their B team. In the same way Maric also played for Celta Vigo B.
[/quote]

He was only on loan there anyway.

so we signed him on a free from celta vigo but last season he was on loan to barcalona b!? in confussed lol

Cheers

Wes Hoolahanraha-hanrahan jsut needed the list for my dad. He doesn''t keep up with all the in''s and out''s of carrow road but he was asking me who we signed so I was looking for a list. He seemed pretty happy with the signings

Goran Maric was owned by Celta Vigo B but last season he was loaned out to Barcelona B. He went back to Celta Vigo B, they dint want him, released him on a free and hey presto he came to us on a freebie. Well thats how i understand it any way. Correct me if i''m wrong.