Sign in to follow this  
Camuldonum

We've got D'Urso Saturday

It was a cruel joke.  We haven''t.  QPR v Blackpool have and jolly good luck to them both.

We have Rob Shoebridge from Derbyshire who baffled both Fozzy and Roeder with a twice taken free kick in your 0-1 defeat at home to QPR in September 2008.  Not sure the ability to baffle Fozzy qualifies and Roeder claimed he was too far away to see.

Lino''s are Ian Crouch from Sarf London, promoted to the list at the age of 46, and the somewhat younger Alan Parker also from Derbyshire.

God bless them all as Tiny Tim would say.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]I just almost filled my underpants with something which was a mixture of anger and fear [:''(]
[/quote]

I did![:$]

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

It was a cruel joke.  We haven''t.  QPR v Blackpool have and jolly good luck to them both.

We have Rob Shoebridge from Derbyshire who baffled both Fozzy and Roeder with a twice taken free kick in your 0-1 defeat at home to QPR in September 2008.  Not sure the ability to baffle Fozzy qualifies and Roeder claimed he was too far away to see.

Lino''s are Ian Crouch from Sarf London, promoted to the list at the age of 46, and the somewhat younger Alan Parker also from Derbyshire.

[/quote]

I hope that you get your just desserts for that little jem on Saturday Camuldonum! hehe [;)]

[/quote]

I hope that you get your just desserts for that little gem on Saturday Camuldonum! hehe [;)]

Don''t mean to be picky Cam but was that the one taken 3 times and Fozzy booked?

[/quote]

Shoebridge has done two games at Carrow Road before, we lost them both.

[/quote]

Never mind all that, whats the score Cam?

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]I just almost filled my underpants with something which was a mixture of anger and fear [:''(]
[/quote]

[/quote]

filling you pants this time aday isnt a good move! carers dont come in till 16.30!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

But you should expect this sort of thing at your age. [+o(]

Some people would pay for that....[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]I just almost filled my underpants with something which was a mixture of anger and fear [:''(][/quote]

I hate games when D''Urso refs, because the only chant you hear all game is "D''Urso your a c**t"

Gets a tad dull after a while.

[img]http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/03_04/angry2803_468x414.jpg[/img]Probably why D''Urso is such a C*** to footballers in general :-/Roy Keane and Jaap Staam are enough to make me want to cry without thier legion of pretty emo boys backing them up :(

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][img]http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/03_04/angry2803_468x414.jpg[/img]

Probably why D''Urso is such a C*** to footballers in general :-/
Roy Keane and Jaap Staam are enough to make me want to cry without thier legion of pretty emo boys backing them up :(
[/quote]

That is the point where he lost all credibility.

He should have stood his ground sent Keane and Staam off booked 2 or 3 of the others and the moved on with the game.

Yup showed himself as spineless. Dont get me wrong wouldnt want to be on the other side of that.But... like a footy ref my job means ive got to stand my ground over decisions and have run ins with people on a daily basis... the first time you back down = you lose in the eyes of the people your trying to control !