Sign in to follow this  
Spartan

Exeter away...

Afternoon all...

Me and three mates want to go to Exeter away on the 15th for a bit of a roadtrip and a weekend of ''cyder''... I have never been to an away game however and was wonering if I just ring up the ticket office and order the tickets and if so do I need anything like season ticket numbers etc?

[quote user="Spartan"]

Afternoon all...

Me and three mates want to go to Exeter away on the 15th for a bit of a roadtrip and a weekend of ''cyder''... I have never been to an away game however and was wonering if I just ring up the ticket office and order the tickets and if so do I need anything like season ticket numbers etc?

[/quote]

Rofl.

Yep just ring up for tickets and order them, im not sure if you have to be a member or not but just give them a ring

[quote user="Spartan"]

Afternoon all...

[/quote]

Watch out in Exeter if you are strolling about in colours.  They have a local "firm" buoyed by the fact that in the two lower divisions the club had very few surveillance cameras.  Hopefully they have improved that for League One but still tread carefully.

Inside the ground is okay.  There was a pre-arranged mass brawl with Bradford supporters back in March and a pre season city centre friendly with the Plymouth "firm."

Cheers for the feedback everyone (minus Big Dog) I must admit I must sound incredibly naive having to ask but I just had a feeling I would need membership numbers possibly. I have tried to get tickets through Exeter FC (I wasn''t planning on wearing colours and thought about going in with the locals anyway) And that has been a dead end. ALL Exeter fans have to buy a ticket and it is strictly one ticket per person which is purchased with a number so the away end is the only hope now! Fingers crossed for all aspects of the seaon ahead!

[quote user="Spartan"]Cheers for the feedback everyone (minus Big Dog) I must admit I must sound incredibly naive having to ask but I just had a feeling I would need membership numbers possibly. I have tried to get tickets through Exeter FC (I wasn''t planning on wearing colours and thought about going in with the locals anyway) And that has been a dead end. ALL Exeter fans have to buy a ticket and it is strictly one ticket per person which is purchased with a number so the away end is the only hope now! Fingers crossed for all aspects of the seaon ahead![/quote]

You need to get in there quickly, because I bought mine today and there were only 100 remaining.

[quote user="paul moy"]

[quote user="Spartan"]Cheers for the feedback everyone (minus Big Dog) I must admit I must sound incredibly naive having to ask but I just had a feeling I would need membership numbers possibly. I have tried to get tickets through Exeter FC (I wasn''t planning on wearing colours and thought about going in with the locals anyway) And that has been a dead end. ALL Exeter fans have to buy a ticket and it is strictly one ticket per person which is purchased with a number so the away end is the only hope now! Fingers crossed for all aspects of the seaon ahead![/quote]

You need to get in there quickly, because I bought mine today and there were only 100 remaining.

[/quote]Well it is the holiday season and there''s some lovely country around those parts.

[quote user="Spartan"]

Afternoon all...

[/quote]

It''s not bleedin'' Zummerzet mate!! They have lovely ale in Devon, not Zyder!

Got the tickets! And they do defo drink ''Cyder'' in Devon... my mate is a Grecian and tells me a regular chant is ''Drink up thy Cider''...

Is there anybody else camping in the West Country during next week for the Yeovil and Exeter matches ?   

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Spartan"]

Afternoon all...

[/quote]

Watch out in Exeter if you are strolling about in colours.  They have a local "firm" buoyed by the fact that in the two lower divisions the club had very few surveillance cameras.  Hopefully they have improved that for League One but still tread carefully.

Inside the ground is okay.  There was a pre-arranged mass brawl with Bradford supporters back in March and a pre season city centre friendly with the Plymouth "firm."

[/quote]

Kicked off big time before and after the game when we played them down there in the FA Cup a few years ago.

[quote user="paul moy"]Is there anybody else camping it up in the West Country during next week for the Yeovil and Exeter matches ?   [/quote]

Paul........out of the closet at last!!!!

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Spartan"]

Afternoon all...

[/quote]

[/quote]Let''s see what they''ve got then.

the fac match was fub - lots of trouble before and after , I believe a roundabout near the ground was teh scene - I was in a pub near the ground and it was absolutely fine 

[quote user="Lord Horn"]

[quote user="paul moy"]Is there anybody else camping it up in the West Country during next week for the Yeovil and Exeter matches ?   [/quote]

Paul........out of the closet at last!!!!

[/quote]

Blimey, I''ve been sussed !!!