Sign in to follow this  
ncfcrule

Brentford away?

I want to go to this one and was wondering if anyone has the prices as i couldnt see them on the official site?? Cheers and coach price if possible??CheersOTBC

ticket is sumthin like 10-15 quid, and coach is 15 for season ticket holders

[quote user="ldnboy"]Is there any idea needed for the student ticket?
Can just get it ordered over the phone without getting IDed?
[/quote]

Dont know ldnboy, I suppose best to try calling - depends if you have bought tickets from the club before at student price as they hold details on their ticket database

I got mine today - choice of either seat @ 21 quid or terrace at 20 - I''d prefer to stand....

Ordered mine over the phone so no IDing at time of purchase but you''ll have to show NUS student ID at the turnstiles alongside your ticket.

[quote user="s10_yellow"]Ordered mine over the phone so no IDing at time of purchase but you''ll have to show NUS student ID at the turnstiles alongside your ticket.[/quote]That''s bullshit, the student and adult tickets look exactly the same, there''s not one word different on them.

they always say bring id but i''ve never had to show any.

Whether the turnstiles at other grounds are less lenient I don''t know, but I''ve used student prices tickets for over a year now and never been questioned once at Carrow Road. They''re identical to the adult tickets anyway, shouldn''t have a problem when it comes to ID :)

Looking forward to this match as first away game for over 2 yrs due to family/work commitments!!!!!.

Traveling down with mates and was wondering if anyone had any idea of where we can park????

Cheers in advance

I don''t really know the area, so if anyone has any idea where to park it would be great, or is it best to get the train (I work in Welwyn Garden City during the week, so train might be easier...)

Club has coach going at £15 a head after looking at train and going by car this sounds like a plan?????, Just one coach at min but when i spoke to club they were waiting for Brentford to send more Terraced tickets and were going to have to put extra coaches on??.

Just got some tickets and they have nearly sold out so if your planning on booking some do em asap

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Just got some tickets and they have nearly sold out so if your planning on booking some do em asap[/quote]Did u buy em at the Castle Mall cos I just phoned the ticket office and they told me they''re all sold out?Told me they should be getting more tomorrow (hopefully).

I just phoned the ticket office and got three, although he did say that he only had four there. When i phoned up yesterday afternoon i was told that they did not have any at that moment but were waiting for some more to come from Brentford that would arrive today.