Sign in to follow this  
SitTee

Just recieved rebate cheque

Quite a nice cheque actually! Has a norwich city logo on it. I pay monthly but they have given me cheque for £85.40 so i suppose its a lump sum.

Just received mine too for £49.20. I paid in cash at the time.

I got my rebate cheque today but can''t do anything with it as they got my name wrong - even though I told them (nicely!) who to make it payable to. I guess waiting a few more weeks won''t make much difference! :( (Or should I send it back torn up?!!!) ;)

Got mine today as well!

This was a matter of principle on my part although surely only well known negative planks on this forum will be disapointed with the work Gunny and Co have done this summer which should give us a good chance of doing well in League 1?

[quote user="Lord Norwich"]

Maybe now the club have shown that they are ambitious by signing 11 players on full contracts some of us may consider sending them back????

[/quote]

Ha ha ha ha ha.........................

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Quite a nice cheque actually! Has a norwich city logo on it. I pay monthly but they have given me cheque for £85.40 so i suppose its a lump sum.

[/quote]

I pay monthly too but recieeved a cheque today - I''m sure a few weeks ago they sent me a letter saying they''d just reduce my monthly payment by £8/9.

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"][quote user="Lord Norwich"]

Maybe now the club have shown that they are ambitious by signing 11 players on full contracts some of us may consider sending them back????

[/quote]

Ha ha ha ha ha.........................

[/quote]

Thats weird - my reaction was the same.

They cocked mine up, I said I wanted to claim £20 of the £30 and therefore the club would get £20 (the £10 from my rebate and the £10 Foulger matched it with) and I''d get £20. My cheque came through today and it was for £10...God damn them! Haha

Got a letter saying they would reduce my DD payments... But since then I have been and bought the seat next to me as an U12 ST for the nephew.