Sign in to follow this  
townfaninpeace

league one questionaire

Hi there I''m Sean Makin, I''m a writer for Terrier-Bytes.com which is a Huddersfield Town fansite, wondering if you can take your time to answer a few questions.

The answers that are chosen to be put on the website which will be credited along with a link to this website

Many thanks and all the best for the season

How did you fare last season? Best moment, worst moment etc.

How do you think you''ll do this season? Hopes, final position?

What''s your squad like, new signings, etc?

Which player would you happily get rid of?

Which youngster will make the biggest impression in your team this season?

What''s your manager like and will he still be there at the end of the season?

Are you happy with your Chairman/Backroom staff?

Which team do you want to beat the most and why?

Predict your champions and runner up, the four Play-Off teams and the four
to go down

Champions:
Runner Up:
Playoffs:
Relegated:

I''m not being malicous or anything by saying this but I''d recommend you change your user name. When you say ''town'' everyone on here thinks Ipswich and avoids!

Best Moment: Beating Ipswich 2-0 at Carrow Road, early December.

Worst Moment: Charlton Away last game of last season.

Hoping for a comfortable Play-Off position, 4th?

Squad is shaping up nicely with a few promising signings, Grant Holt, Simon Whaley etc.

Don''t have one, some will say Jamie Cureton, but I think we will have too wait and see.

Which youngster will make the biggest impression in your team this season? Chris Martin, or Tom Adeyemi if him plays.

Gunny is rather in-experienced, made some decent signings, but don''t know what his man management skills will be like with HIS new team.

Not really, apart from David McNally, who appears to have made a difference in signings and ambition.

Colchester Home, no personal reason really. Just too get us off to a winning start.

to go down

Champions: Leeds

Runner Up: MK Dons

Playoffs: Norwich, Huddersfield, Millwall, Charlton

Relegated: Stockport, Gillingham, Leyton Orient, Tranmere.

Best of luck for the season, apart from against us! [;)]

How did you fare last season? Best moment, worst moment etc.Best - Beating Wolves at home 5-2 and Ipswich at home 2-0, worst - virtually everything else!

Hopefully well,  tipped by all bookies for a 2nd place finish a good pre season has made most of us optimisticWhat''s your squad like, new signings, etc?

12 new signings from alst season exactly what we needed, so far they all look ok and on paper one of the strongest teams in league 1Which player would you happily get rid of?

Jamie CuretonWhich youngster will make the biggest impression in your team this season?

Chris Martin, Cody Mcdonald or Tom AdeyemiWhat''s your manager like and will he still be there at the end of the season?

Many including me weren''t happy with him being appointed after a poor run of results last season but the signings he''s brought in have changed my mind, i think he''ll be here next season whatever, but i think we should finish atleast 10thAre you happy with your Chairman/Backroom staff?

Majority shareholder NO, however i''m very happy with the new Chief exec, much better than the last oneWhich team do you want to beat the most and why?

Leeds, tipped to come first, and generally hated teamPredict your champions and runner up, the four Play-Off teams and the fourto go downChampions: Norwich [:D]Runner Up: LeedsPlayoffs: Charlton, Mk Dons, Brighton and HuddersfieldRelegated: Stockport, Exeter Yeovil and Wycombe

How did you fare last season? Best moment worst moment etc.
Obviously bad season, relegated. Best moment - Beating Ipswich 2-0 and Wolves 5-2. Worst - Losing to Ipswich 3-2 and losing to Charlton last day of the season, 4-2.

How do you think you''ll do this season? Hopes final position?
Hopefully a strong season with promotion at the end through either automatic, or play offs. Final position - 4th

Whats your squad like? new signings, etc.
12 new players some look really promising like Holt, Whaley and Stephen Hughes.  The squad looks to be quite strong.

Jamie Cureton, hope he does well, but he cant hit a barn door!

Either Chris Martin or Tom Adeyemi, depends who plays the most, Chris Martin - striker - had a good loan spell at Luton last season, Adeyemi - centre mid - very strong and promising.

Whats your manager like and will he still be there at the end of the season?
Gunn is very inexperienced made some good signings, I think he will be there at the end of the season but come a couple of seasons time maybe not.  Want him to do well though.

Are you happy with your chairman/backroom staff?
Just one word for most canary fans, no. Don''t no much about our new man McNally though!

Which team do you most want to beat and why?
Colchester, first game of the season to get of to a winning start and also to shut Lisbie up and rub it in his face. Also Leeds and Millwall, just because it would be good!

Predict champions runners up play offs and relegated four.
Champions: Leeds Runners Up: MK Dons Play Offs: Charlton, Norwich, Millwall, Huddersfield. Relegated: Tranmere, Exeter, Carlise and Hartlepool.

C''mon City

How did you fare last season? Best moment, worst moment etc. Best moment when Lee Croft scored a long range effort against Ipswich (Who else?)

How do you think you''ll do this season? Hopes, final position? Looking at our form pre season for what it is worth, I would like to think a top six finish is realistic but with a number of new signing still all getting to know each other, we could also buckle under the pressure to go back up.

What''s your squad like, new signings, etc? They all seem pretty good so far, but again this is based on the pre season fixtures. We are definately a stronger side physically and we have more depth throughout. We are also fortunate to have only one loanee as opposed to I think nine at one point last year.

Which player would you happily get rid of? I would like to say Jon Otsemobor (Right Back) because he does have quite a few no-shows and his defending can be questionable but on his day he his outstanding and scares the life out of the opposition with his pace. So probably Jamie Cureton. A great consistant goal scorer at this level and above in his day but his day has passed and you just don''t go as long as he has without scoring regularly if you have anything left to offer. He is now missing sitters quite often and it doesn''t matter what level you play at, the ball will always be round and the goal frame doesn''t get any bigger. He is 34 this month and age has definately got the better of him.

Which youngster will make the biggest impression in your team this season? Chris Martin (Striker) probably. He went pn loan to Luton last season and did will there. He has come back and is looking sharper, slimmer and more hungry. His performances so far have reflected this and will buy him a fairly regular place in the team. I would also look out for Tom Adeyemi (Midfield) but he may still be a bit wet behind the ears to earn a regular spot. Maybe next season for Tom.

What''s your manager like and will he still be there at the end of the season? Bryan Gunn is a Norwich legend mainly due to his part in the 90''s side that did so well in Europe and the initial Premier League. Since becoming manager after holding another position within the club, he has brought in his own managerial team also consisting of ex Norwich players. He has done very well with the side he has grouped together for this season but we have had three managers in very short succession, so he will need time to build his side and will be constrained to a limited budget. A tough test but one I think he will thrive on. He will be here come the end of the season.

Are you happy with your Chairman/Backroom staff? Not happy with the Chairman at all. The cook has limited finances which put us in the mess we are in now. Whilst willing to sell up, she refuses to do so to any investor outside of the County, which makes our chance of investment very slim. So for now we are stuck in limbo, dispite the great pies.

Which team do you want to beat the most and why? Probably Colchester. The most local of our rivals, so this is the new derby game for league one. It''s also the opening game, so a good start would go down well.

to go down

Champions:
Leeds
Runner Up:Norwich
Playoffs:Millwall
Relegated:Walsall

[quote user="Yellow Rages"]How did you fare last season? Best moment, worst moment etc. Best moment when Lee Croft scored a long range effort against Ipswich (Who else?)

How do you think you''ll do this season? Hopes, final position? Looking at our form pre season for what it is worth, I would like to think a top six finish is realistic but with a number of new signing still all getting to know each other, we could also buckle under the pressure to go back up.

What''s your squad like, new signings, etc? They all seem pretty good so far, but again this is based on the pre season fixtures. We are definately a stronger side physically and we have more depth throughout. We are also fortunate to have only one loanee as opposed to I think nine at one point last year.

Which player would you happily get rid of? I would like to say Jon Otsemobor (Right Back) because he does have quite a few no-shows and his defending can be questionable but on his day he his outstanding and scares the life out of the opposition with his pace. So probably Jamie Cureton. A great consistant goal scorer at this level and above in his day but his day has passed and you just don''t go as long as he has without scoring regularly if you have anything left to offer. He is now missing sitters quite often and it doesn''t matter what level you play at, the ball will always be round and the goal frame doesn''t get any bigger. He is 34 this month and age has definately got the better of him.

Which youngster will make the biggest impression in your team this season? Chris Martin (Striker) probably. He went pn loan to Luton last season and did will there. He has come back and is looking sharper, slimmer and more hungry. His performances so far have reflected this and will buy him a fairly regular place in the team. I would also look out for Tom Adeyemi (Midfield) but he may still be a bit wet behind the ears to earn a regular spot. Maybe next season for Tom.

What''s your manager like and will he still be there at the end of the season? Bryan Gunn is a Norwich legend mainly due to his part in the 90''s side that did so well in Europe and the initial Premier League. Since becoming manager after holding another position within the club, he has brought in his own managerial team also consisting of ex Norwich players. He has done very well with the side he has grouped together for this season but we have had three managers in very short succession, so he will need time to build his side and will be constrained to a limited budget. A tough test but one I think he will thrive on. He will be here come the end of the season.

Are you happy with your Chairman/Backroom staff? Not happy with the Chairman at all. The cook has limited finances which put us in the mess we are in now. Whilst willing to sell up, she refuses to do so to any investor outside of the County, which makes our chance of investment very slim. So for now we are stuck in limbo, dispite the great pies.

Which team do you want to beat the most and why? Probably Colchester. The most local of our rivals, so this is the new derby game for league one. It''s also the opening game, so a good start would go down well.

to go down

Champions:
Leeds
Runner Up:Norwich
Playoffs:Millwall
Relegated:Walsall
[/quote]

Forgot worst moment Relegation on the last day against Charlton. We didn''t turn up.

Best Moment: Lee Croft''s scorcher putting us 1-0 up against Ipswich at Carrow Road

Worst Moment: The awful performance at The Valley on the last day. Fate is our own hands and we mess it up.

I hope we will finish in the top 6 but think we will finish anywhere in the top 10, hard to give an accurate guess considering it''s a whole new team with no evidence of how they play in a competitive game.

With Grant Holt, Simon Whaley and Stephen Hughes all signing, as well as players such as Michael Nelson with bags of league of league one position, I think we have a very competitive squad, players covering all positions and for the first time in a few years the players on our bench are equally as capable as the starting 11.

I think the deadwood has already gone, if I HAD to get rid of someone it would probably be Jamie Cureton for his sheer failure to put away endless amounts of chances in recent years, however with this excellent work in league one before signing for Norwich... the championship might just have been a level too high for him!

Chris Martin. One of the only good things Roeder did was send him and Spillane out on loan to get regular, competitive football games under their belts. Martin has looked twice the player he was before leaving for Luton, his physical prowess has increased and in pre-season he looks very, very sharp, and gave Wigan something to stand up and look at with a well deserved brace in the final pre-season :)

Inexperienced to say the least, this his first full season in pro-management, however Ian Butterworth is assistant and comes with great experience of league one. The one thing Gunny will be useful for is that he is a true fan of the club, and it means more to him than anyone else who ever managed us, so his determination to succeed will be a million times higher than anyone else we could employ in the role.

I haven''t been for a while and still aren''t now... however David McNally as the new Chief Executive was a fantastic move. As for the backroom staff, everyone knows Norwich possesses Premiership standard training facilities and the staff associated with these facilities seem capable. The squad looks very fit, the authority is there as all players clearly stuck to their summer fitness regimes.

Would probably have to be Leeds away. Clearly the bookies favourites and personally the stand out team in the league. If they fail to get promotion I will be amazed, so would be nice to cause an upset and do the double over them :)

to go down

Runner Up: Charlton

Playoffs: MK Dons, Huddersfield, Millwall, Norwich

Relegated: Gillingham, Leyton Orient, Tranmere, Hartlepool

Cheers lads. Thanks for taking the time out to take this questionaire.

Best of luck for the season, I think you could be the league winners.

All the best

Sean (Huddersfield Town fan)

Relgated from the Championship :(

Best moment : When the season was over because I could enjoy a Saturday !

Worst moment : Watching loan after loan signing come and go without a glimmer of any desire to wear a Norwich shirtHow do you think you''ll do this season? Hopes, final position?What''s your squad like, new signings, etc?

We have a new look team for this season with no less than 12 new signings which seems to have totally re-vamped us !  Theo, Maric, Whaley, Holt and Nelson are my tips from our new signings and our original squad players Wes Hoolahan and John Otsemabor seem to have had new life breathed into them.

Jamie Cureton, old , past it, couldnt hit a donkeys behind with a banjo !

Gary Docherty, clumsey and a bit of a liability.

Unfortunatly both bleed green and yellow so it would be a shame but sentementality doesnt win football matches !

Chris Martin, Chris Martin and Chris Martin ;)What''s your manager like and will he still be there at the end of the season?

Bryan Gunn. Hes a in-experienced but hes a club legend. I am pretty confident he will get the job done and still be here next season.... famous last words ?Are you happy with your Chairman/Backroom staff?

No

Dirty Leeds ! They are going to be our main competition for that top spot so Id love to take 6 points from them.Predict your champions and runner up, the four Play-Off teams and the fourto go downChampions: Leeds  / Norwich Runner Up: Norwich  / LeedsPlayoffs:  Charlton, Hudersfield, Mk Dons, MillwallRelegated: Yeovil, Colchester, Stockport, Wycombe

[quote user="townfaninpeace"]

Hi there I''m Sean Makin, I''m a writer for Terrier-Bytes.com which is a Huddersfield Town fansite, wondering if you can take your time to answer a few questions.

The answers that are chosen to be put on the website which will be credited along with a link to this website

Many thanks and all the best for the seasonHow did you fare last season? Best moment, worst moment etc. - Best moment was the 2-0 win against Ipswich Town back in December, was a rare moment of joy in a very somber season.  The worst moment, of course was our dire performance against Charlton, a match in which we completely gave up apart from a few people such as our young talent, Korey Smith.  Not only did we lose to the worst team in the division (for the second time) we failed to turn up in the most important game in the last 49 years.How do you think you''ll do this season? Hopes, final position? - I think we must aim for promotion (automatic of course) however we will face strong opposition such as Leeds, MK Dons and yourselfs, Huddersfield are all strong teams so this could be one hell of a competitive league and a season I am throughly looking forward to.What''s your squad like, new signings, etc? - Honestly, I have no idea about some of our signings, have only seen one pre season game, our win against Wigan on Saturday and we looked a very strong team in that game however we will need time to learn our strengths and weaknesses however I would say that our squad (on paper) is the second strongest in the league behind Leeds.Which player would you happily get rid of? - Jamie Cureton.  Biggest pile of rubbish I have ever seen.  Takes the phrase, ''couldn''t hit a barn door'' litterally.  Really poor, nothing against him as a bloke, he is really nice however as a footballer he has out stayed his time at Norwich.Which youngster will make the biggest impression in your team this season? - Can I say Cody McDonald?  I guess so, hes 22 however he only just stepped up from non league so I guess he counts.  Looks a real menace, almost the complete package for a striker, nice touch, pace and a desire to score.  Other youngsters worth a mention.  Korey Smith, Tom Adeyemi and Declan Rudd a goalkeeper that has shwon real promise.What''s your manager like and will he still be there at the end of the season?  This season is Gunn''s chance to prove the doubters wrong, some say he was the man that took us down, partly that is true however he has shown an eye for talent and is a good motivator however his tactics is what lets him down and hopefully he has learnt from his 19 games in charge last season.  If we perform badly he will be chased out.  Play well he will be a hero.Are you happy with your Chairman/Backroom staff? - No, in regards to the Chairman/ Owners they have little funds and seem to be clueless however our new CEO McNally, looks to be a fantastic acquisition and he seems to be a great business man.  So mixed feelings there.Which team do you want to beat the most and why? - Colchester and Southend as they are local teams (so are MK Dons to an extend) however a win over Leeds would be fantastic in my opinion.  Not only are they our main rivals (well hopefully we will be up there) also some of their fans are disgusting waste of spaces and it would be great to get a win (or two) in over them.

Predict your champions and runner up, the four Play-Off teams and the fourto go downChampions:  Norwich Runner Up:  LeedsPlayoffs:  Brighton, Millwall, MK Dons, HuddersfieldRelegated:  Swindon, Exeter City, Stockport and Yeovil

[/quote]

[quote user="Yellow Rages"]Not happy with the Chairman at all. The cook has limited finances which put us in the mess we are in now.
[/quote]Just in case you didn''t realise...Delia is not our chairman.

How did you fare last season? Best moment, worst moment etc.  One long nightmare that I''d prefer to forget. 

How do you think you''ll do this season? Hopes, final position?  New division and virtually new team so almost impossible to predict.  I''d like to think we''ll finish in the top six though.

What''s your squad like, new signings, etc?  Lots of new blood, quality as yet largely unproven but most importantly they''re nearly all our own players after last season''s "Loan City" disaster.  Also two City youngsters returned from a season on loan looking much improved.

Which player would you happily get rid of? Anyone who doesn''t want to be here, no matter how good they are.  We have some team spirit at long last and don''t need malcontents.

Which youngster will make the biggest impression in your team this season?  Chrissie Martin, provided he behaves himself.

What''s your manager like and will he still be there at the end of the season?  I wasn''t entirely happy with the reappointment of Bryan Gunn post-relegation because I felt it sent out the wrong message if we were really serious about an immediate return to the Championship.  However he and his two assistants (Ian Butterworth and Ian Crook, Gunn''s teammates in the 1993 European side) seem to be working well together and morale is much better than it was.  Proof of the pudding will come on matchdays when he has to make tactical decisions under pressure.  Will he still be here at the end of the season?  I have a feeling he may hand over the reins to one of the others (probably Butterworth) at some stage, but he won''t be sacked. 

Are you happy with your Chairman/Backroom staff?  New Chairman and CEO since the end of last season so the jury''s still out, but so far I''m pretty impressed.  We don''t have much money, but it shows what can be achieved by focusing on the core business (ie. football) instead of land speculation and other moneymaking scams that have lumbered us with huge debts and cost us a place in the Championship to boot.  By comparison the previous regime looks even worse than I thought it was. 

Which team do you most want to beat?  Leeds, preferably in the playoff final.  We got relegated at their place in 1995 and I haven''t forgotten the taunts of "Well hello Norwich, hello Norwich, so nice to have you back where you belong" sung to the tune of "Hello Dolly". 

Predict your champions and runner up, the four Play-Off teams and the four to go down.  I really don''t know, we''re new round here you see . . .

[/quote]

Cheers lads. Thanks for taking the time out to take this questionaire.

Best of luck for the season, I think you could be the league winners.

All the best

Sean (Huddersfield Town fan)

[/quote]

lol Sean!  For a minute I thought "townfaninpeace" meant you were one of THEM from down the road - Roy Keane''s sad little army (who still won''t fill their stadium) [:D]

How''s Lee Clark doing?

[quote user="Lincs CR"]Worst Moment: The awful performance at The Valley on the last day. Fate is our own hands and we mess it up.[/quote]

Not quite true. Performance was awful, but we could have won that game 36-0 and still gone down as Plymouth didn''t oblige.

Worst moment for me was hearing the chorus of ''Delia''s Barmy Army'' at Portman Road after the match that pretty much condemned us to the third flight - was at that point in time it clicked that the majority of our support really didn''t realise quite how much trouble we were in, and that there was no chance of Delia''s being out of the club any time soon.

Actually, was suprised at how ''family friendly'' our support that day was. Very odd considering the random element of a ballot...

Best: Beating Ipswich 2-0, Wolves 5-2, Hoolahan''s screamer against Southampton
Worst: Every other away game, Capitulating at Portman Road and at The Valley

Realistically in the top 10, hope for a 2nd place or play-off finish though.

It''s practically a whole new team, like a breath of fresh air. Tudur-Jones looks impressive, Hoolahan will shine.

None. Strength in depth.

Tom Adeyemi, or Chris Martin if he takes his chance.

He''s a nice guy, which means last season we tried to play ''nice football''. Our chairman now is pretty ruthless, so any falterings im sure Gunn will be made to realise that.

It''s different but i think the old problem still lingers. McNally may be our best signing as CEO though.

Colchester - To shut Kevin Lisbie right up.

to go down

Playoffs: Norwich, Charlton, Huddersfield, Stockport Brighton, Colchester
Relegated: Exeter, Brentford, Yeovil, Wycombe

to go down

Champions:
Runner Up:
Playoffs:
Relegated:

[/quote]

Best moment: Beating the ipswich 2-0 with croft getting a great goal.

worst moment: losing to ipswich 3-2 and them laughing at us, we were pretty much relgated that day

Hopes:Winning the play-off

final position: 3rd

New signings: Well, they are pretty good signing, good enough to get us promoted

Get rid off: none

youngster to make a impact: Tom Adeyemi

Whats the manager like: Well his signings look promising when we played wigan and beat them 3-2. and yer he will be here

Chairman/backroom staff: Yes i am very happy about mcnally,crook and butterworth but the chairman hasn''t dunn much.

the team i would like to beat: Leeds or millwall because they are both scum.

Runners up: MK Dons

play-off: Norwich, huddlesfield, charlton, Brighton,

relegated: Exeter, wycombe, carlisle, brentford.

[quote user="Aruskinncfc"]How did you fare last season? Best moment, worst moment etc.
Best: Beating Ipswich 2-0, Wolves 5-2, Hoolahan''s screamer against Southampton
Worst: Every other away game, Capitulating at Portman Road and at The Valley

Realistically in the top 10, hope for a 2nd place or play-off finish though.

It''s practically a whole new team, like a breath of fresh air. Tudur-Jones looks impressive, Hoolahan will shine.

None. Strength in depth.

Tom Adeyemi, or Chris Martin if he takes his chance.

He''s a nice guy, which means last season we tried to play ''nice football''. Our chairman now is pretty ruthless, so any falterings im sure Gunn will be made to realise that.

It''s different but i think the old problem still lingers. McNally may be our best signing as CEO though.

Colchester - To shut Kevin Lisbie right up.

to go down

Playoffs: Norwich, Charlton, Huddersfield, Stockport Brighton, Colchester
Relegated: Exeter, Brentford, Yeovil, Wycombe
[/quote]

only four teams in play off

Relegated from championship. 

Best moment: Ipswich and wolves at home, wolves and birmingham away.  

Worst moment: Southampton H & A, Charlton A.

Well, Hope for auto promotion obvously, then playoffs but would take winning more than we lose after the last 4 years.

lots of new signings 12 + 2 loan returns, so could be erratic early on.  Should be a strong squad though.

Cureton as he is our 5th choice striker but is on high wages.

Hard, its between Chris Martin (ST) Michael Spillane (D) and Tom Adeyemi (M)What''s your manager like and will he still be there at the end of the season?

Inexperinced, club legend, better at recruitment and man management than tactics and substitutions (will hopefully improve this or delegate more)

CEO/Chairman yes so far, but its only been a month.  Owner has basically run out of money aftre 13 years so needs replacing.

Anyone doing badly! Since we normally lose to the bad teams and beat the high flyers, beating the strugglers would be a nice change.Predict your champions and runner up, the four Play-Off teams and the fourto go downChampions: MK dons  Runner Up: MillwallPlayoffs: Norwich, Oldham, Leeds, HuddesfieldRelegated: Stockport, Tranmere, Gillingham, Yeovil.

Please give us a link to the completed article!

Had an absolute mare. Best moment beating Wolves 5-2, worst moment going 3-0 down inside half an hour at Charlton.

I hope we''ll do well, but I think we''ll just scrape a play off place.

It''s a whole new squad, after the shambles of having 17 loan signings last year we needed a whole new squad, I''ve been relatively impressed with the calibre of player Gunn has brought in but it remains to be seen as to whether they can all gel and whether players such as Maric can adjust to league one football.

Darrel Russell. Second touch always seems to be a tackle, plus whenever he leaves a club, that club gains promotion! In second place would be Jamie Cureton, has had a bit of a stinker since his much heralded return and now cannot seem to hit a barn door.

I would love to say Tom Adeyemi if he gets a chance in the first team this year, from the games I have seen him play he looks to have the potential to be a class centre midfielder in the future.

Bryan Gunn, answered some critics with his dealings in the transfer market but huge doubts over his tactical naivity remain. If we start badly then expect to see Gunn become one of the fist casualites of the season.

It can always be better.

Colchester, because of the ex-binner Lisbie and I suppose now they are our ''local'' rivals.

to go down

Champions: Leeds (only of they keep hold of Beckford)
Runner Up: Hudersfield
Playoffs: Birghton, Norwich, Oldham, MK Dons.
Relegated: Stockport, Hartlepool, Brentford, Exeter.

Probably the worst season I can remember. Best moment - Roeder getting sacked in January. Worst moment - Full-time, Reading at home. It finally sunk in that we were going down. Then after 30 minutes at the Valley, all remaining hope was gone.

Could finish anywhere but I''m quietly optimistic - 5th.

Very pleased with the squad Gunny has put together, particularly Holt who I wanted us to sign last season. At least we have our own players now, people we can really get behind.

No one right now - be good to get Russell off the books, he''s the black sheep right now.

Michael Spillane.

He''s done a good job of rebuilding over the summer and has restored some confidence. But I''m still concerned about his tactics and selections, not sure if he''ll make it to next May, depends on how he starts.

More so than I was a year ago.

No one particularly, maybe Leeds.

to go down

Champions: Huddersfield
Runner Up: Leeds
Playoffs: Oldham, Brentford, Norwich, Brighton
Relegated: No idea!

[/quote]

[quote user="dhickl"][quote user="Yellow Rages"]Not happy with the Chairman at all. The cook has limited finances which put us in the mess we are in now.
[/quote]Just in case you didn''t realise...Delia is not our chairman.[/quote]

You are quite rught but I am assuming this is the individual or figurehead the question is directed at. Joint majority shareholder by any other name.