Sign in to follow this  
JonnytheCanary

sizzling stefanovic

i think that he could do a very good job for us this season as he is a quality centre back, we bought him and hes played 1/3 of a season. we might as well get our moneys worht out of him by playing him this season as im sure that he is one of or the biggest earner when it comes to wages of the clubhe is getting on but he is quality, he has that touch that the rest dont.

well yes but you build his fitness up and then you add him in personally though i dont think that he will get played which is a shame but i think hell end p getting released at the end of the season or end up playing in australia as crrok has links out there now

[quote user="JTG"]Not god enough. Anymore.
[/quote]

He may not be a god, but he sure as heck is good enough to look a class apart at this level even with a dodgy knee!  His injury last season was the start of a period of defensive frailty that ended up scuppering our whole season.  He has what it takes when back to fitness to be a solid and calming influence which can then be combined with either Doc, Nelson or Spillane to form a good partnership.  I hope we see a lot of him this season.

I thought the start of our period of defensive fraility was when it became apparent that he couldn''t time a tackle right and kept giving away penalties and getting sent off.... :-P

Askou''s left footed isnt he? i think it will be Askou and A N Other, Doc obviously at the mo. So unless Askou gets injured i doubt we''ll see much of Stef.