Sign in to follow this  
vendy18

mcveigh 18??????

is he got his old shirt back. if he has i have been stung because i just got my shirt with 22 mcveigh on my back!!! :@ :@ :@ :@

McVeigh probably asked for the 18 shirt so that his personalised number plate would still be relevant.I should think by the mini shuffle of numbers Renton and Lathrope must be favourites for loans seeing as they have lost 21 and 18 respectively.

[quote user="vendy18"]is he got his old shirt back. if he has i have been stung because i just got my shirt with 22 mcveigh on my back!!! :@ :@ :@ :@[/quote]

to quote Nelson Munz.....HA HAAA!

jas :)

[quote user="vendy18"]is he got his old shirt back. if he has i have been stung because i just got my shirt with 22 mcveigh on my back!!! :@ :@ :@ :@[/quote]

Erm.......oh dear lol [:)]

Ah well, that will learn you for being a saddo who puts names etc on their shirt!!

Best thread this week! This reminds me of a plonker I went to school with who had ''Diop 26'' for Pape Boube Diop on his shirt even though he was only on a 3 month loan!

Pape Malick Diop was the one that played for us, fast as lightning but that was about it as far as I remember....

[quote user="canarytom"]Best thread this week! This reminds me of a plonker I went to school with who had ''Diop 26'' for Pape Boube Diop on his shirt even though he was only on a 3 month loan![/quote]

I did that! I was only 11 at the time, mind, I think... maybe I was older...

I knew more about NCFC than my dad did at that time, and I was able to take it back to the shop and they gave me a new shirt, after writing them an innocent letter from a child who knew no better...

I wonder if I know you, Canarytom...

[quote user="canarytom"]I can''t imagine there were too many people who did! Are your initials DB?[/quote]

Tom do you really think the DB you knew could string a sentance together like Mushroom clearly can? Definitely not the same man!