Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

NAME THAT TEAM v Colchester (h) 2006

Got all of them!Left winger = once scored a wondergoalright winger = He is actually a girl

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Got all of them!Left winger = once scored a wondergoalright winger = He is actually a girl[/quote]Wrong way round!

[quote user="Lewie - McDonald Im lovin it"]Missing the 8 lettered CM & the 5 lettered RB
[/quote]

CM - was pretty useless bar one good goal. Now plays in america.

RB - went to play in Holland after us.

P.s: Whoever gave the clues for the right and left winger got them the wrong way round.

And what on earth was Grant thinking with the right winger? We must have been good down the flanks that game [:|]

[quote user="Big Bob"]Cant get the right striker and right mid, any clues?[/quote] Right striker is a legend! Should be obviousRight mid either now plays in canada or the prem. Cant remember which one i did for right or left.

It has just take me bloody ages to get the RW and am now shaking my head in disbelief. Such a natural wide man I can''t believe I didn''t get it immediately. The tactical vision of PG was way beyond me.....

[quote user="Aruskinncfc"]Got them all bar the right winger..Still doing my head in![/quote]

Got it now, what the hell was he doing on the wing! :|

Hint for those who hasn''t got it: He now plays for a sports club abroad.

Mind being very lazy today, still cannot think of anything. [:(] Sorry for my idiocy!!! I will be kicking myself when I find out!!!

T''nother clue please! [:)]