Sign in to follow this  
Canarydan82

Just got off the phone to NCFC...

After messing around with the stupid new phone number for canaries.

I was calling to enquire about the rebate cheque.

I was informed that all cheques were put in the post yesterday and will be with everybody by Friday morning at the latest.

Fingers crossed for that.

[quote user="Canarydan82"]

I was informed that all cheques were put in the post yesterday and will be with everybody by Friday morning at the latest.

[/quote]

Not something the real fans have to worry about !

[quote user="newboy"][quote user="Canarydan82"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Haha awesome, Very true!

[/quote]

[/quote]

You carry on rewarding failure.

I''ll sit and watch the same games as you next season, but for less.  [B]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="newboy"][quote user="Canarydan82"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Can''t get into this.  What is the thrill of a concessionary rate?

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="newboy"][quote user="Canarydan82"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

PS: Aside from need.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="newboy"][quote user="Canarydan82"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No concession - thats what the club said it would be if we went down, and guess what, we went down.

[quote user="glory fc"]Recieved my cheque in the post today,feel guility now about reclaiming the cash
[/quote]

Why should you feel guilty for paying division 3 prices for division 3 football?  It''s like saying I feel guilty for getting something in a sale at 50% reduction lol you wouldn''t want to try and pay full price for something if you get offered it cheaper would you?

[quote user="pete_norw"]Did they say it was your fault that we couldn''t buy Lee as well as Holt?[/quote]

hahah!

jas :)

[/quote]

[/quote]

So between myself and my better half we have been following NCFC for 65 years, now that''s dedication and being a ''real fan''

I dont understand the criticism for claiming the rebate. Why should I be giving them extra money just because the club failed to keep in the championship, i would rather have my money then reward the club for failure.

I took my rebate beacuse I am skint, and I''m fucking SICK with people saying "a feal fan would never take it," I need the money, I went into debt to get my season ticket and a bit of money back was very helpful.And if ANYONE want''s to question my loyality to the club, how much of a supporter I am, you can do it to my face on colchester. I fucking dare you.NEVER question my support for my club.

Got a cheque for my rebate even though I pay by DD.    Brucie bonus as would rather have it in one lump sum. 

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="glory fc"]Recieved my cheque in the post today,feel guility now about reclaiming the cash
[/quote]

Why should you feel guilty for paying division 3 prices for division 3 football?  It''s like saying I feel guilty for getting something in a sale at 50% reduction lol you wouldn''t want to try and pay full price for something if you get offered it cheaper would you?

[/quote]

Even without the rebate your season ticket prices are actually cheaper than quite a number of clubs in "Division 3".

[quote user="Duffman"]Got a cheque for my rebate even though I pay by DD.    Brucie bonus as would rather have it in one lump sum. 

[/quote]

Yeah me too, they said you can either keep and bank it or send it back and get the DD changed. I''m going to keep mine and bank it.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Correct.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Even without the rebate your season ticket prices are actually cheaper than quite a number of clubs in "Division 3".

[/quote]

But I don''t support other Clubs, it was a legally binding offer by the club which a number of us chose to take a ST on.  Now if other club''s ST''s are more expensive, that''s not my problem, my concern is with NCFC.

Why should fans try and make those who accepted the ST''s on the terms the club laid down, feel bad or guilty? 

I don''t feel bad, nor guilty for claiming what is rightfully mine.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

But I don''t support other Clubs, it was a legally binding offer by the club which a number of us chose to take a ST on.  Now if other club''s ST''s are more expensive, that''s not my problem, my concern is with NCFC.

Why should fans try and make those who accepted the ST''s on the terms the club laid down, feel bad or guilty? 

I don''t feel bad, nor guilty for claiming what is rightfully mine.

[/quote]

And I don''t feel guilty either.  Also the Club will probably be getting it all back via the extra pints of Wherry that I can now afford in the Gunn Club (despite the extortionate pricing!!!!)

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Really, of that I would be suprised.

I did a fair bit of research when the season ticket leaflet came out and us and Ipswich were two of the highest in the Championship (should we have stayed there) and apart from Crstal Palace we had the earlist deadline.

Maybe if NCFC would wait until the season finished before asking for money, this sorry saga would not have happened.

I still hate the fact that we have to shell out six months before we get the product!  ...and yes I could do mine by DD but I chose not to!