Sign in to follow this  
Destort

So that will leave the number 6 shirt free then??

Huckerby will not be signin ?????  We will not sell Chris Sutton. Famous Last words ......................

WAIT N SEE U heard it here first..... 

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]

[quote user="Jakesacanary"]WAIT N SEE U heard it here first..... [/quote]

Erm, no we didn''t...

[/quote]Ha!  Bless him.    If you like Jake I will pretend I only just heard it here first, just for you.

If we are doing well with a settled squad, I think it would be detrimental to bring "H" back personally.

[quote user="ACE"]If we are doing well with a settled squad, I think it would be detrimental to bring "H" back personally.
[/quote]

I''m not so sure myself; I can see both sides of the argument but depending on the amount of his wages, his fitness and the role he was expected to play he I think he could be a useful addition to the squad. I''ve got nothing against Cureton (so a bit unfair to pick him as an example) but to suggest that he has more to offer than a fit (that''s the million dollar question) Huckerby seems a bit of a suspect assumption to me.  And I think that he could have a positive influence if he was brought back with a view to assuming a coaching role at some point. But, like I say, I can see both sides of the argument.